Donald Trump watch

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by McLewis on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:10 am

Shit, Bush was barely outta the public spotlight when they dropped "W".

Think we'll get that Trump biopic much sooner.

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:24 pm

Now Bannon is pilling on. Calling the Russian meeting treasonous and commenting all about it in Wolff's book.

The White House called everything in the book a lie, while at the same time sending a cease and desist order on the grounds that he has an agreement not to disclose confidential information.
rincon
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis on Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:45 am

Then the publisher released the book 4 days earlier than planned and it sold out in less than 24 hours.

Amazing Laughing

Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:01 pm

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli on Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:57 pm

I didn't read the tweets first; I read an article in the Guardian commenting on the tweets. It took me a good 3 minutes to be convinced that I wasn't reading a satire piece; especially in the Guardian, New Yorker, and the Atlantic, the opinion and commentary pieces on things the administration says and does are barely distinguishable from their satire pieces from half a year ago. It is getting too ridiculous to ridicule.

1 - 8 - 4
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:47 pm

@VivaStPauli wrote:I didn't read the tweets first; I read an article in the Guardian commenting on the tweets. It took me a good 3 minutes to be convinced that I wasn't reading a satire piece; especially in the Guardian, New Yorker, and the Atlantic, the opinion and commentary pieces on things the administration says and does are barely distinguishable from their satire pieces from half a year ago. It is getting too ridiculous to ridicule.

It's been like that forever.
I argued earlier in this thread.
It's absolute old news that this is stranger than fiction, history as complete farce, Idiocracy come true, etc.
Now it's time to move forward. The American public is too busy marveling about Trump's absurdity. They need to start publicly demanding he steps down, everyone, at every *bleep* opportunity

Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:03 pm

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly on Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:52 am

No? *Folds hands*

I died ffs bury me sideways
Nishankly
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly on Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:53 am

He's like the guy in the group where he says he wants to go Iceland but settles for a trip to Spain because the boys thought instead ffs
Nishankly
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:54 pm

POTUS wrote:“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump said, according to these people, referring to countries mentioned by the lawmakers (Haiti, El Salvador and African countries ).

Trump then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries such as Norway, whose prime minister he met with Wednesday. The president, according to a White House official, also suggested he would be open to more immigrants from Asian countries because he felt that they help the United States economically.

In addition, the president singled out Haiti, telling lawmakers that immigrants from that country must be left out of any deal, these people said.

“Why do we need more Haitians?” Trump said, according to people familiar with the meeting. “Take them out.”

Oh dear...

Admin

Club Supported : River Plate

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:16 pm

so trump wants immigration to help the country prosper and not leech it to death. sounds like a good idea to me tbh.

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy on Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:20 pm

In a recent press conference with the Norwegian prime minister as a guest in the white house, Trump claimed that the US delivered/distributed their first F-52 fighter jets in november of last year. F-52s only exist in the video game, Call of Duty rofl They did, however, deliver a batch of (52) F-35s to Norway.

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:47 pm

@Thimmy wrote:In a recent press conference with the Norwegian prime minister as a guest in the white house, Trump claimed that the US delivered/distributed their first F-52 fighter jets in november of last year. F-52s only exist in the video game, Call of Duty rofl They did, however, deliver a batch of (52) F-35s to Norway.
Laughing Laughing

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:57 pm

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:12 am

What he says no longer gets any reaction from me. I don't react to actions of idiots. Wasted thought and time.

What does get a reaction from me is how his supporters constantly find ways to minimize, spin, or just blatantly deny the undeniable. He's racist at worst and ignorantly prejudiced at best.

What made the "shithole" comment racist to me was the comparison to Norway. The word itself and how it was used in the sentence is not racist to me. He could've said "Why do we have to take in Africans? Can't we taken in Norwegians instead?" and that with would've been every bit as racist as what he actually said.

And his supporters would still fail to see how it was wrong.

Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:03 pm

Confronted my father about it and he said what he dislikes the most is that some loudmouth senator went to the press about what Trump said. He's former military so for some reason he thinks no one is supposed to leak what he says and just fall in line. Don't rat out your commander etc

Commander is a *bleep* loon though. Fell back on the idea that former presidents have said worse.

They can rationalize it all.

Smartest guy I know too. Just the wrong ideas. He thinks the old white guy is the most persecuted people out there, probably.

I think the most dangerous thing about social media in politics these days isn't surrounding yourself in a Fox News universe, it's the ability to pick and choose sources from the other side that are ridiculous that will entrench your ideas further. He reads, from the left, mostly rad fem and SJW stuff to convince himself that they're idiots who are out to destroy being politically incorrect or want to kill the white male (which tbf the radical stuff sounds like, but that's why it's radical). My brother does the same thing.

NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:10 pm

And don't get me wrong, PLENTY of liberals surround themselves with right wing conspiracies and the worst Breitbart and fox news material to do the same (a small caveat being that on the right I think this radical thinking has become more normalized than on the left overall).

NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top