CBarca
Adit
Myesyats
40 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 11 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Unique Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:29 pm

rincon wrote:No he doesn't mean well. His response to school shootings is to arm teachers.
thats not exactly what he said now was it. he didnt say just give all teachers guns. he said if a few well trained teachers had guns they could stop this kind of thing faster than it takes for police to respond and tbh he is right. why not have armed security in schools they have them in airports and  court houses and any building that have polititions in them. he said maybe a crack pot with a gun might think twice about shooting a school up if they knew the school had well trained armed teachers that will kill them before they start. the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:43 pm

Firenze wrote:President Donald Trump is telling the nation’s governors that he would have run into the deadly Florida high school shooting “even if I didn’t have a weapon.”

The president is again finding fault with officers who didn’t stop the Florida gunman who carried out the massacre earlier this month. Trump says the deputies “weren’t exactly Medal of Honor winners.”

He tells 39 of the nation’s governors, “I really believe I’d run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon.”

Trump is vowing to turn the nation’s “grief into action” following the mass school shooting that killed 17 people. Trump says that while “our nation is heartbroken,” the U.S. needs “to have action” on measures related to school safety and gun violence.

there's an interview from 2008 apparently where Trump wouldn't even help someone who was seriously hurt at a Fundraiser he attended, when the man fell over. Trump said he was visibly disturbed by the blood. Now he thinks he's Rambo.
Let's not forget this is a man who got FIVE draft deferments
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:49 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Firenze wrote:President Donald Trump is telling the nation’s governors that he would have run into the deadly Florida high school shooting “even if I didn’t have a weapon.”

The president is again finding fault with officers who didn’t stop the Florida gunman who carried out the massacre earlier this month. Trump says the deputies “weren’t exactly Medal of Honor winners.”

He tells 39 of the nation’s governors, “I really believe I’d run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon.”

Trump is vowing to turn the nation’s “grief into action” following the mass school shooting that killed 17 people. Trump says that while “our nation is heartbroken,” the U.S. needs “to have action” on measures related to school safety and gun violence.

there's an interview from 2008 apparently where Trump wouldn't even help someone who was seriously hurt at a Fundraiser he attended, when the man fell over. Trump said he was visibly disturbed by the blood. Now he thinks he's Rambo.
Let's not forget this is a man who got FIVE draft deferments

He's full of shit

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:26 pm

This Sam Nunberg dude may be an absolute idiot, but he's also now a goddamn legend rofl

Melted down on not just MSNBC, but CNN as well....called into both channels multiple times to say that he's refusing Muller's subpoena out of loyalty to Roger Stone and keeps saying that he thinks Muller has something on Trump, said Carter Page absolutely colluded, told Sarah Sanders to shut up and called out Trump several times directly.

This was straight up surreal stuff to watch today.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:32 am

McLewis wrote:This Sam Nunberg dude may be an absolute idiot, but he's also now a goddamn legend rofl

Melted down on not just MSNBC, but CNN as well....called into both channels multiple times to say that he's refusing Muller's subpoena out of loyalty to Roger Stone and keeps saying that he thinks Muller has something on Trump, said Carter Page absolutely colluded, told Sarah Sanders to shut up and called out Trump several times directly.

This was straight up surreal stuff to watch today.

Absolutely amazing.

So 'Burn After Reading' has turned out to be the most realistic depiction of Washington power machinations after all.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:33 am

Yup lol.

Dude is delusional. He really thinks Muller won't arrest him and that he won't go to jail for refusing the subpoena Laughing
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:44 am

McLewis wrote:Yup lol.

Dude is delusional. He really thinks Muller won't arrest him and that he won't go to jail for refusing the subpoena Laughing

What I like most about it that his reason, in the bizarre Tapper interview is, "I'm not doing it, it's ridiculous, I won't spend 8 hours looking at my email" rofl rofl
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:33 pm

BREAKING: South Korean official: Donald Trump says he will meet with North Korea's Kim Jong Un by May.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:33 pm

And nothing will come of it.
Hooray.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:34 pm

Nishankly wrote:BREAKING: South Korean official: Donald Trump says he will meet with North Korea's Kim Jong Un by May.
great news. if trump can talk this guy down it will save a war that will kill untold people.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:45 pm

A start of a new alliance lmao. Can someone lend me a nuclear range map because my country is low on the passport strength, Will need to apply soon if I need to travel for safety after that meeting.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:36 pm

Nishankly wrote:A start of a new alliance lmao. Can someone lend me a nuclear range map because my country is low on the passport strength, Will need to apply soon if I need to travel for safety after that meeting.
seriously dont you think this could be a great thing. the way things are going now a big war is inevitable. if trump can sit down and talk some sense to this crack pot then it can only be good.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:50 am

I think its an amazing feat if it happens, But the fact its Trump who's going to do the talking. Scares me to death.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:52 am

And correct me if I'm wrong here, I think it all South Korea's effort, we know how USA and especially Trump behaves with NK.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:05 am

I reckon the most probable outcome of this meeting is WW3

In fairness to Trump and Kim, we haven't had a world war since a long time.

Or perhaps these two beautiful and leading men should square off in a boxing match to settle this argument.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:34 am

Nishankly wrote:And correct me if I'm wrong here, I think it all South Korea's effort, we know how USA and especially Trump behaves with NK.

It's hard to tell.
Might be KJU had the plan all along, might be the pressure from Trump, might be because of Moon and his government.

Let's wait for the meeting to actually go through and if that happens let's see what really comes of it. There's also a Moon-KJU meeting next month supposed to happen on the ground of SK which is actually a pretty big deal itself (but was largely ignored in wester media to my knowledge).
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:17 am

It has been. I haven't heard of it.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:06 am

I didn't know about the trump one but did now about the south Korea one. It was from American outlets too but I forgot which ones. Probably cnn.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:33 pm

I wonder if Trump's base will ever realize Trump got absolutely played by NK?

Kim Jong Un got everything he wanted. His plan is very clear from the start: develop nuclear weapons that could hit anywhere almost anywhere in the world to assure NK's future as an independent nation, then normalize their relationship to the world and work on getting the sanctions off in exchange for no further nuclear research (which they no longer need). And Trump has failed at stopping that at every point. NK could hit the US east cost today and Trump didn't stop that. Now that NK wants talks he has dropped his "not until they de-nuke" stance, playing into their hands. My bet is that NK will join the international community while retaining their nukes, because what else could anyone do about it?

Not that HRC would have fared much better, but at least she would not have escalated the conflict.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:55 pm

I could just be naiive, but I would be surprised if NK is joining any community with the regime propped up as it is and the fact that their country lives in starvation under a propaganda fueled dictatorship with a madman at the helm
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:16 pm

While this is, I assume, a good thing, it proves once again living as a vassal state is a bad deal.

Japan needs a military like yesterday because if a North Korea fired two missiles over a real country they would would have had missiles coming back at them instead of a meeting and potential invitation back into the international community.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:59 am

Betty La Fea wrote:While this is, I assume, a good thing, it proves once again living as a vassal state is a bad deal.

Japan needs a military like yesterday because if a North Korea fired two missiles over a real country they would would have had missiles coming back at them instead of a meeting and potential invitation back into the international community.

Did you just say that you wished for Japan to have had the military means to have started a war with North Korea? What the hell man.
You prefer war to a meeting?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:30 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:While this is, I assume, a good thing, it proves once again living as a vassal state is a bad deal.

Did you just say that you wished for Japan to have had the military means to have started a war with North Korea? What the hell man.
You prefer war to a meeting?

Thats what a real nation would have done. What do you think, honestly, would have happened if a historic rival of your nation with a despot in charge fired TWO ballistic missiles over your nation?

The ability to defend yourself is one every self-respecting people and nation should have.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:33 am

I think you're forgetting about the entire reason Japan demilitarized... ?

Also that "real nation" talk is very Trumpian
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:34 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I think you're forgetting about the entire reason Japan demilitarized... ?

Also that "real nation" talk is very Trumpian

I think being demilitarized for a generation is enough. Everybody even remotely involved in the shitshow that was the IJN leadership have died, and the power of China and a globalized world will never allow what happened in the past to happen again. And you are not a real nation if you have to rely on others, especially those who have shown not to have your best interest at heart, for your defense.

Its not Trumpian as much as its real life. What do you think the US would do if North Korea shot a missile over Boston?

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:39 am

After Japan lost it's military because of waging war against everyone, you are advocating for Japan to get it's military back so they can fire missiles at a country which didn't even attack Japan directly. Instead of diplomacy. All to call yourself a real nation.

Thumbs up
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next