Myesyats
40 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 35 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Blue Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:44 am

Freeza wrote:
RealGunner wrote:
futbol wrote:This whole "collusion" thing was a farce from day 1. Trump, to this day, with every mass media in the world grilling him 24/7 and after everything he has said and done and tweeted, still has approval ratings above 42 % among the US population. Yet a couple of Russia originated memes on social media are to be blamed for Trump. "The Russians did it." Laughing

Simpsons makers must be running out of ideas, reality has long surpassed them.

It's really hilarious

-Journalists wake up.
-Write about what a terrible president/human Trump
-Pat each other on the back after getting 10k+ RT on tweets regarding Trump
-Meanwhile nothing they put out (no matter how legit) ever affects Trump nor it ever will.
-Goes back to sleep for another day of the same.

Trump will finish his term. Most likely will get a 2nd too at this rate.

Nothing affects him?

Have you even seen his twitter rants and interviews?

Everything affects him.

The issue is Trump loves it, he absolutely gets off on the attention and focus he receives from the media. He is a classical sociopath; why else do you think he left his comfortable billionaire lifestyle for pressure cocker in DC?

The gratification he gets from the media and power he wields as the president undoubtedly gets him off. For Trump the lack of attention is worse.

Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:58 am

Unique wrote:Just wondering but since trump has been president has crime rates gone up. Has unemployment gone up. Has the quality of education and healthcare gone down. Is there a housing crisis in the USA. These are the most important things to the American people. Let’s forget about a bunch of Europeans hating trump because he won’t just open the borders to his country so anyone can just walk in. I’m talking about the important domestic stuff how badly has he fucked that up or hasn’t he.
anyone? has anyone got any stats about the questions i asked. serious questions?
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:07 am

We’re not search engines.

Google it
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:42 am

Freeza wrote:We’re not search engines.

Google it
what is this Shocked you seem to follow every thing about trump but the importent things like crime rates. unemployment. quality of education and healthcare and housing you tell me i need to google. now i would have thought a man like you would have known stats like that. but lets forget about the things that can help the american people. lets talk about all the illegal immigrants that trump wants to keep out and how you will one day win the nobel peace prize with all your left wing bullshit.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:36 pm

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/03/climate/fact-check-trump-windmills.html

LMAO this title

CERTIFIED MORON DONALD TRUMP THINKS WIND TURBINES “CAUSE CANCER”

Always a good laugh.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:45 pm

What a man

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:47 am

Unique wrote:
Unique wrote:Just wondering but since trump has been president has crime rates gone up. Has unemployment gone up. Has the quality of education and healthcare gone down. Is there a housing crisis in the USA. These are the most important things to the American people. Let’s forget about a bunch of Europeans hating trump because he won’t just open the borders to his country so anyone can just walk in. I’m talking about the important domestic stuff how badly has he fucked that up or hasn’t he.
anyone? has anyone got any stats about the questions i asked. serious questions?

I'll give this a go:

has crime rates gone up

They fell slightly in both 2017 and 2018. However, Experts can't really explain exactly what's causing the decrease in crime so giving Trump credit for it, especially when all violent crime in all US cities has been falling steadily since 1990, makes zero sense. Source.

Has unemployment gone up.

Dropped by a percent since the beginning of 2017. Again, Trump really doesn't deserve any credit for that given that the definition of "employed" is a fleeting one. We're talking Uber and Lyft drivers being counted as fully employed when they're barely making minimum wage. We're talking about folks holding 2 jobs and still not making minimum wage annually and folks working part-time or seasonable being counted as "fully employed". Middle class wages have barely moved at all in 40 years. Trump's election has done nothing to change that, as was the case with his immediate predecessors. That should be the real measuring stick for economic prosperity. Source

Has the quality of education and healthcare gone down

I'm not entire sure what you mean by "quality of education". Do you mean high school graduation rates? College admission rates? If so, graduation rates have remained stagnant at about 84% year over year while college admission rates to the top 100 colleges dropped by almost 5% in 2017 and have not quite recovered to previous levels. I don't think that' something Trump would want to take credit for and with his appointment of the imminently unqualified Betsy DeVos as Education Secretary, we've taken a step backwards in that area.

As for health care, I'm going to assume you're talking about health insurance coverage and if so, there's really not been much change in this since Trump took office. Gutting the ACA will definitely change that though, for the worse. Source

So has Trump actually improved anything? Not really. Have things gotten worse? Not really. Yet, as president, his job is to improve things for the people in this country. That isn't happening so that's an L for him.

If you want to go deeper on any of these subjects, I'm game.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:11 pm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:16 pm

yeah fire fighting is not his strong point Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:43 pm

His tweets are 2 levels below GL shitposting. Unreal garbage that doesn't help, provoke thought or does anything at all.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:02 pm

My favourite celebrity out there tbh

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:31 pm

RealGunner wrote:

A meme in himself, just like the rest of us.
Donald Trump is not the leader that we need, but the one we deserve. Proud
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:37 am

Meanwhile Pete Buttegieg gave a full interview to French TV, expressing his sadness at what happened to Notre Dame....and he did it in French.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:09 am

El Gunner wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

Sorry, no. Just no.
I have issues, no doubt, but I do not deserve an absolute villainous crook and dangerous sociopath as a leader, and neither in my estimation do any of you, and nor do we deserve a system which rewards and promotes this blatantly villainous and sociopathic behaviour.
All of us deserve better than what we're getting from the leadership of the free world.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:55 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
El Gunner wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

Sorry, no. Just no.
I have issues, no doubt, but I do not deserve an absolute villainous crook and dangerous sociopath as a leader, and neither in my estimation do any of you, and nor do we deserve a system which rewards and promotes this blatantly villainous and sociopathic behaviour.
All of us deserve better than what we're getting from the leadership of the free world.
sorry to say but anyone that lives in a country that votes for angela merkel should not be worried about trump.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:51 pm

Unique wrote: sorry to say but anyone that lives in a country that votes for angela merkel should not be worried about trump.

Wat?
I mean I don't hugely like Merkel, I didn't vote for her (or her party) once, and probably never will, but how on earth does she even compare to Trump?
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:05 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Unique wrote: sorry to say but anyone that lives in a country that votes for angela merkel should not be worried about trump.

Wat?
I mean I don't hugely like Merkel, I didn't vote for her  (or her party) once, and probably never will, but how on earth does she even compare to Trump?

Don't you know?
Merkel for some bizarre social media echo chamber reasons has become the poster-villain for the global internet fake news powered islamophobe anti-immigrant crowd

Last edited by Hapless_Hans on Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:05 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:

Wat?
I mean I don't hugely like Merkel, I didn't vote for her (or her party) once, and probably never will, but how on earth does she even compare to Trump?

I imagine something connecting her border policy to his dislike for immigrants (unique, I mean)
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:37 pm

McLewis wrote:Meanwhile Pete Buttegieg gave a full interview to French TV, expressing his sadness at what happened to Notre Dame....and he did it in French.

I read that he surprised a relatively famous, Norwegian writer and journalist by having a conversation with her in Norwegian. He seems to have an above average amount of linguistic ability.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:54 pm

Thimmy wrote:
McLewis wrote:Meanwhile Pete Buttegieg gave a full interview to French TV, expressing his sadness at what happened to Notre Dame....and he did it in French.

I read that he surprised a relatively famous, Norwegian writer and journalist by having a conversation with her in Norwegian. He seems to have an above average amount of linguistic ability.

He speaks several languages fluently from what I've read of him. That's quite impressive given the guy we currently have as POTUS can't even speak one intelligently.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:58 pm

So I'm about to begin reading the recently, released redacted Mueller report this weekend as my project.

I've already seen some particularly juicy portions of it, but prefer to read it all myself rather than get a summarized version from the news.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:48 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
El Gunner wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

Sorry, no. Just no.

Berlin this week:

These people dont deserve Trump? Never forget his grandparents are from Germany. The values his dad learned(and no doubt passed to his son) before joining the KKK was from German parents.

Trump is the perfect embodiment of ideals we have let simmer under the surface. He's the worst of us.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:58 am

VivaStPauli wrote:

Wat?
had it not been for merkel and her europe is open to anyone bullshit we most probably would not have had brexit. also i doubt trump would stand by and watch young american girls get raped and suffer sex assults by masses of migrants and not only cover it up but import more of the scum bags.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:02 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:

Wat?
I mean I don't hugely like Merkel, I didn't vote for her  (or her party) once, and probably never will, but how on earth does she even compare to Trump?

Don't you know?
Merkel for some bizarre social media echo chamber reasons has become the poster-villain for the global internet fake news powered islamophobe anti-immigrant crowd
are we saying the rapes and sexual assults on young german girls by masses of migrants did not happen. was the new years attacks we saw around europe by migrants fake and staged by actors. if so then i apologise and take back what i said.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:29 pm

Unique wrote:are we saying the rapes and sexual assults on young german girls by masses of migrants did not happen.
We kind of are, yes.
Some crimes did happen. They were horrible. Some of them were committed by migrants. We have a lot of migrants in Germany, pretty much any crime will at some point probably be committed by a migrant.
But yeah, once you use the word "masses", you're wrong, and we're saying it did not happen. By "we", I here in this thread mean: German media, officials, including police. I can't be everywhere at once, but I have no reason to not believe them on this.

was the new years attacks we saw around europe by migrants fake and staged by actors. if so then i apologise and take back what i said.

New Year's attacks around Europe? I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

And when the hell did Merkel declare Europe open to "everyone"? She just refused to break international law by closing the borders to refugees of war seeking asylum. We've signed more than just the Geneva convention. Merkel didn't really decide much, she just obeyed the laws in place. Admittedly, I was quite surprised to see a conservative not break a human rights law when convenient, but we all get surprised every once in a while.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:23 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Unique wrote:are we saying the rapes and sexual assults on young german girls by masses of migrants did not happen.
We kind of are, yes.
Some crimes did happen. They were horrible. Some of them were committed by migrants. We have a lot of migrants in Germany, pretty much any crime will at some point probably be committed by a migrant.
But yeah, once you use the word "masses", you're wrong, and we're saying it did not happen. By "we", I here in this thread mean: German media, officials, including police. I can't be everywhere at once, but I have no reason to not believe them on this.

was the new years attacks we saw around europe by migrants fake and staged by actors. if so then i apologise and take back what i said.

New Year's attacks around Europe? I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

And when the hell did Merkel declare Europe open to "everyone"? She just refused to break international law by closing the borders to refugees of war seeking asylum. We've signed more than just the Geneva convention. Merkel didn't really decide much, she just obeyed the laws in place. Admittedly, I was quite surprised to see a conservative not break a human rights law when convenient, but we all get surprised every once in a while.

you really dont remember this scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next