La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by Freeza on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:25 am

Gotta make a defensive sub now that we need a goal rofl

Why not sub Casemiro when they haven't attacked for 20 minutes?

Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 18447
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by Myesyats on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:25 am

Is Lahoz making the game all about himself, like usual?
avatar
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 8483
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:26 am

@Freeza wrote:Gotta make a defensive sub now that we need a goal rofl

Why not sub Casemiro when they haven't attacked for 20 minutes?
sthap you are making too much sense

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 27923
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by guest7 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:28 am

@Mr Nick09 wrote:
@Freeza wrote:Gotta make a defensive sub now that we need a goal rofl

Why not sub Casemiro when they haven't attacked for 20 minutes?
sthap you are making too much sense


He really isn't when you take in account that a draw is still better than a loss.... We also have a habit of conceding every game, so making sure we have a clean sheet is logical.
avatar
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8147
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by Freeza on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:30 am

@guest7 wrote:
@Mr Nick09 wrote:
@Freeza wrote:Gotta make a defensive sub now that we need a goal rofl

Why not sub Casemiro when they haven't attacked for 20 minutes?
sthap you are making too much sense


He really isn't when you take in account that a draw is still better than a loss.... We also have a habit of conceding every game, so making sure we have a clean sheet is logical.


That doesn't make any sense.

Are we Granada or what?

_________________


hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 18447
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by vanDEEZ on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:31 am

Great leadership right there, Ramos.
avatar
vanDEEZ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5267
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:32 am

@guest7 wrote:
@Mr Nick09 wrote:
@Freeza wrote:Gotta make a defensive sub now that we need a goal rofl

Why not sub Casemiro when they haven't attacked for 20 minutes?
sthap you are making too much sense


He really isn't when you take in account that a draw is still better than a loss.... We also have a habit of conceding every game, so making sure we have a clean sheet is logical.
we are eight points behind barca who dropped points this weekend and instead of taking risks to cut the point deficit we need to keep the status quo?

what?

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 27923
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by Freeza on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:33 am

Lahoz not giving Garcia a single card, yet carding all our players.

_________________


hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 18447
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by vanDEEZ on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:34 am

Will anyone ever touch Ramos' yellow and red card record?
avatar
vanDEEZ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5267
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by RealGunner on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:34 am

This Bilbao team is one of the worst in recent years. Should have been a routine win.

avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 79548
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by Lucifer on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:38 am

@halamadrid2 wrote:Gtfi

avatar
Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6168
Join date : 2015-06-16
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by Freeza on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:40 am

Ramos is the worst thing to ever happen to Real Madrid.

He's a magician though. Imagine fooling so many idiots into thinking he can play football.

Biggest buffoon ever and a horrible person. Never want to see him wear another shirt.

_________________


hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 18447
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by futbol_bill on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:41 am

Time For Sports, Turok and Guest to give us another lecture on Zidane’s tactics to get this essential tie
avatar
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3573
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:42 am

I think not seeing the double fullback tactic today is a great victory that we should all celebrate. bravo Zidane.

not to mention that he saw the Ramos red card coming and did his defensive sub IN ADVANCE like the visionary that he is.


_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 27923
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by Freeza on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:43 am

Seems like the players have finally realized Zidane has less personality than Derrick Rose.


_________________


hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 18447
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by Luca on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:43 am

Why is Ramos never subbed off under any manager when he's on a yellow card? He can barely function normally as it is
avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13156
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:44 am

@Freeza wrote:Ramos is the worst thing to ever happen to Real Madrid.

He's a magician though. Imagine fooling so many idiots into thinking he can play football.

Biggest buffoon ever and a horrible person. Never want to see him wear another shirt.
dont blame ramos because last season he was winning those games by himself.

to be fair, we spent 85 min on the pitch at eleven and this draw is not his fault, specially when 5 minutes before his manager removed an attacker for a controller to maintain the 0-0.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 27923
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:46 am

Ramos with all his flaws is still a cornerstone in this team and has enough quality to be an undisputed starter for Madrid.

It's Z's nonsensical subs that are killing me.

_________________
•Proud fan of the biggest and most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
avatar
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3420
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by Freeza on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:46 am

@Mr Nick09 wrote:
@Freeza wrote:Ramos is the worst thing to ever happen to Real Madrid.

He's a magician though. Imagine fooling so many idiots into thinking he can play football.

Biggest buffoon ever and a horrible person. Never want to see him wear another shirt.
dont blame ramos because last season he was winning those games by himself.

to be fair, we spent 85 min on the pitch at eleven and this draw is not his fault, specially when 5 minutes before his manager removed an attacker for a controller to maintain the 0-0.


It's just every season we have to watch his non-existant defending and red cards. We could've won so much more with a decent defender in his place.

And last year he was at fault for a goal in so many of the games he scored in.

If Zidane wants to play him then sub him for Benzema, because that guy is a waste of space.


_________________


hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 18447
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by Freeza on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:47 am

@The Demon of Carthage wrote:Ramos with all his flaws is still a cornerstone in this team and has enough quality to be an undisputed starter for Madrid.

It's Z's nonsensical subs that are killing me.


Name one defensive quality Ramos has that makes him a top player.

Take away the goals and he's basically no better for us than Woodgate was.

_________________


hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 18447
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by Casciavit on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:56 am

Haven't watched much of Madrid this season, but how bad has Ronaldo been? 2 goals only? Laughing

_________________
avatar
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 6571
Join date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:56 am

anyway, how dare you criticize Zidane, the man won two CLs, you ungrateful clowns

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 27923
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:57 am

@Casciavit wrote:Haven't watched much of Madrid this season, but how bad has Ronaldo been? 2 goals only? Laughing
we are throwing away la liga to focus on the CL and win the 3rd consecutive one

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 27923
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by Luca on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:57 am

@Mr Nick09 wrote:
@Casciavit wrote:Haven't watched much of Madrid this season, but how bad has Ronaldo been? 2 goals only? Laughing
we are throwing away la liga to focus on the CL and win the 3rd consecutive one


The reverse Napoli, well done
avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13156
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:04 am

@Freeza wrote:
@The Demon of Carthage wrote:Ramos with all his flaws is still a cornerstone in this team and has enough quality to be an undisputed starter for Madrid.

It's Z's nonsensical subs that are killing me.


Name one defensive quality Ramos has that makes him a top player.

Take away the goals and he's basically no better for us than Woodgate was.

I'm definitely not denying the fact that he can be quite brainless and hot-headed at times, but going as far as to say that he's not a good player is a little harsh.

I respect your opinion though, but to me Ramos' leadership alone is second to none, and there were many times where he delivered flawless performances.

_________________
•Proud fan of the biggest and most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
avatar
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3420
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by Freeza on Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:09 am

What exactly is Ramos' leadership though?
Acting like an hypermasculine idiot?

It's not leadership if you get sent off so many times and you leave your teammates in a horrible situation.

I have no idea how the other players accept him. I'd be furious to play with such a god damn idiot.

_________________


hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 18447
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum