La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by Lucifer on Sun May 06, 2018 2:38 pm

@Freeza wrote:Are you guys saying a hit in the head isn’t red now? rofl

Barca fans..


What about a kick to the shin from behind?

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Posts : 6111
Join date : 2015-06-16

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by CBarca on Sun May 06, 2018 2:38 pm

What an end to the half for the ref

Gives a yellow on Messi for a pretty innocuous challenge that I can only imagine is a yellow for Ramos going down screaming and rolling around

Umtiti proceeds to not make a big deal of Bale throwing a highly dangerous studs up challenge at his calf -- at least a yellow, could easily be given a red

Marcelo runs into Roberto, who retaliates with some sort of half slap to the shoulder, Marcelo goes down clutching his face and gets the red card

Busquets wasn't this bad

Admittedly I'm still waiting for more video to see if he did hit his face. I mean, if he did I can't complain, but it didn't really look like it

_________________
Beer and guns
avatar
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16615
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by Harmonica on Sun May 06, 2018 2:39 pm

If you want to bet big money, you need to know how referee mafia works in modern football. I've mathmatically calculated that Hernandez "Perez" Hernandez is a Refdrid puppet, and it always pays up. No matter how teams play, players perform, refs today deside games.


Last edited by Harmonica on Sun May 06, 2018 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
- Come with me. Save yourself. You don't owe Argentine people any more. You've given them everything.
- Not everything. Not yet.
avatar
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11099
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by danyjr on Sun May 06, 2018 2:39 pm

@Freeza wrote:Remember when Ramos got a red from a tackle like the one Messi committed on him before?

Messi revenge tackle and suddenly it’s a brides referee.


He barely touched Ramos. GTFO scrub Laughing


Last edited by danyjr on Sun May 06, 2018 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
danyjr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 4591
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by Reinhard on Sun May 06, 2018 2:39 pm

https://streamja.com/A0Vd

Not sure about the law, probably a red but Marcelo did instigate it. Can't find Bale's challenge but it was a definite red.

_________________
I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vilà, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola.
avatar
Reinhard
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 59
Join date : 2018-04-12
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by M99 on Sun May 06, 2018 2:40 pm

@CBarca wrote:What an end to the half for the ref

Gives a yellow on Messi for a pretty innocuous challenge that I can only imagine is a yellow for Ramos going down screaming and rolling around

Umtiti proceeds to not make a big deal of Bale throwing a highly dangerous studs up challenge at his calf -- at least a yellow, could easily be given a red

Marcelo runs into Roberto, who retaliates with some sort of half slap to the shoulder, Marcelo goes down clutching his face and gets the red card

Busquets wasn't this bad

Admittedly I'm still waiting for more video to see if he did hit his face. I mean, if he did I can't complain, but it didn't really look like it


Stop this ridiculous bias, you deteriorate into such a terrible poster when it comes to Barca/Madrid.

Only thing I agree with you on is the Bale challenge. That was a yellow.

Messi tackle innocuous Laughing Went straight for Ramos shin to take revenge for his buddy Laughing

_________________
#JUSTICE4

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
avatar
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 26690
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 95

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by Freeza on Sun May 06, 2018 2:40 pm

@Lucifer wrote:
@Freeza wrote:Are you guys saying a hit in the head isn’t red now? rofl

Barca fans..


What about a kick to the shin from behind?


That's just impressive considering the placement of a shin

_________________


hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 18133
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by danyjr on Sun May 06, 2018 2:41 pm

@Reinhard wrote:https://streamja.com/A0Vd

Not sure about the law, probably a red but Marcelo did instigate it. Can't find Bale's challenge but it was a definite red.

Piqué clapping hands Laughing

_________________
avatar
danyjr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 4591
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by Perucho21 on Sun May 06, 2018 2:42 pm

Let's take the W.... Barca trying to act tough rofl

_________________
avatar
Perucho21
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 904
Join date : 2015-03-22
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by Reinhard on Sun May 06, 2018 2:42 pm

@danyjr wrote:
@Reinhard wrote:https://streamja.com/A0Vd

Not sure about the law, probably a red but Marcelo did instigate it. Can't find Bale's challenge but it was a definite red.

Piqué clapping hands Laughing


Got a yellow for that I think, at this rate match is gonna finish 8-8.

_________________
I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vilà, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola.
avatar
Reinhard
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 59
Join date : 2018-04-12
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sun May 06, 2018 2:43 pm

@danyjr wrote:Half-time:


  • Penalty on Roberto not called
  • Penalty on Messi not called
  • Bale red card on Umtiti not called
  • Roberto gets red for pushing Marcelo who had instigated
I honestly thought Harmonica was joking. But wow, there is a reason the whole world calls them Refdrid rofl


and all that coming from a neutral.... riiight

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 23350
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by terrance511 on Sun May 06, 2018 2:43 pm

@Harmonica wrote:If you want to bet big money, you need to know how referee mafia works in modern football. I've mathmatically calculated that Hernandez "Perez" Hernandez is a Refdrid puppet, and it always pays up. No matter how teams play, players perform, refs today deside games.


so, u billionaire now?

if not, how come?
avatar
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1156
Join date : 2012-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by Reinhard on Sun May 06, 2018 2:43 pm

https://streamable.com/baho5

Found Bale's "challenge".

_________________
I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vilà, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola.
avatar
Reinhard
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 59
Join date : 2018-04-12
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by danyjr on Sun May 06, 2018 2:44 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:and all that coming from a neutral.... riiight

Pls go watch your cabbage league.

Danke.

_________________
avatar
danyjr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 4591
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by CBarca on Sun May 06, 2018 2:44 pm

Yeah I've seen the Roberto challenge and if that's a red then the Bale challenge is a red. No other way to put it.

Both were unnecessary lashes out against the other player, Roberto makes contact with Marcelo's shoulder, Bale makes contact with the back of Umtiti's calf. Both were dangerous, only difference is that Roberto used his hand and Bale used his studs.

As far as I'm concerned, both are yellows and a talking to.

EDIT: changed shin to calf, you can't hit the back of someone's shin lmao


Last edited by CBarca on Sun May 06, 2018 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Beer and guns
avatar
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16615
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by CBarca on Sun May 06, 2018 2:49 pm

Insane to see this. I won't lie, Barca have played up contact in the past, as have Madrid. Never seen a Barca team do it like this though.

Barca's half can be summed up in the image of Umtiti being clawed at by Bale's studs but getting up and not complaining, limping back onto the field as a hero Molenation

Madrid's half can be summed up in the image of Marcelo getting hit on the shoulder and going down clutching his face and rolling around with a cut to that camera angle of Marcelo rubbing his face after he's gotten up Laughing

It's good vs evil here at El Clasico 2018 :bow:

_________________
Beer and guns
avatar
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16615
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: La Liga Discussion 2017/18 part 3

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun May 06, 2018 2:50 pm

@CBarca wrote:Insane to see this. I won't lie, Barca have played up contact in the past, as have Madrid. Never seen a Barca team do it like this though.

Barca's half can be summed up in the image of Umtiti being clawed at by Bale's studs but getting up and not complaining, limping back onto the field as a hero Molenation

Madrid's half can be summed up in the image of Marcelo getting hit on the shoulder and going down clutching his face and rolling around with a cut to that camera angle of Marcelo rubbing his face after he's gotten up Laughing

It's good vs evil here at El Clasico 2018 :bow:
it's good to see that Evil took an early L with a red card

-------

http://www.goallegacy.net/viewtopic.forum?t=41319

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 27518
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum