Post by Firenze Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:56 pm

a person can't be reformed, then?

justice 4 humble Mou

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Manchester Derby 17/18 - Page 3 Empty Re: Manchester Derby 17/18

Post by Firenze Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:58 pm

NascarBarca wrote:Barcalearnings "wohoo wahaaa!! haha lool" posts are quickly becoming my favorite thing to see in GL and I hope we can give it official meme status soon

honestly, someone that posts in that fashion, I have a very hard time believing he appreciates Pep for reasons other fanboys around here do, just doesn't seem capable of analyzing football on that level. Telling I can't for the life of me recall a single post from that guy last season. Likely started watching football when Pep was winning everything with Barca (as the name implies) and just a glory-hunting pos.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:20 pm

Mourinho is a fraud and everyone has known it for a while now.. including Man U fans.  He was basically fired by Real Madrid and Chelsea.  His tactics are awful to watch.  His behavior is now bordering on the bizarre.

Instead of delivering on the pitch and letting the results shape his reputation... he self-built this ridiculous reputation for himself and he's doing things to feed into it so it doesn't erode. When you're forced to act like a clown so it detracts from your product on the pitch, you're in trouble.

The guy is a train wreck.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:25 pm

Its too much pleasure to see Man U and Mou suffer, its just too much, sorry I cant help it, and yes permissions to make into Meme - WAHJAHAHHAHAH~~!!~~!! What goes around comes around MOU~ MAN U~ rofl banana eco smile
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:11 pm

GL needs downvotes

WAHA0HA0HAHOOOO
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:52 pm

Manchester Derby 17/18 - Page 3 25074906_1718607598171497_7981992740125106547_o

Daily Mail tho, so take it with a grain of salt.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:25 pm

M99 wrote:Manchester Derby 17/18 - Page 3 25074906_1718607598171497_7981992740125106547_o

Daily Mail tho, so take it with a grain of salt.

Honestly, Daily Mail or not, as long as there were no cameras rolling when the alleged brawl erupted and no reliable and totally neutral witnesses to testify, there's no way we can know for sure the truth behind this whole story.

However, if history is anything to go by, Mourinho has always had trouble controlling his emotions:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I wouldn't accuse him of starting this fight with City without proof, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he was the one behind it. He has always been a bad loser.

It's always the referee, or a faceless, voiceless, shady organization with bottomless pockets out to get him, but it's never him.

I think he has won enough to earn my respect, but I'll never put him in the same bracket as the greatest managers because his childish attitude and toxic behavior will always cast a shadow on what otherwise would be a great legacy of his.

To this day, I'm thankful he's no longer our manager. and pray that he never comes back again. What a toxic, toxic person.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:52 am

Glory wrote:"Led by marauding bare chested Marcos Rojo."
rofl Proud

The only good news to come out of that shithouse match and performance. Although I think Mourinho is just being Moaninho as usual in the whole incident and City players were right to celebrate their victory, what is heartening to see is that fire being finally ignited under the arses of some of our players.

Genuinely hope this spurs a proper rivalry from hereon between the 2 clubs/managers. We could have easily beaten them had Mourinho not been a total pussy and approached the game with some intent. I am not being bitter or anything here. City for all their claims of playing champagne football have been underwhelming for 4 games in a row now and have relied massively on luck.
Hell, I would even go on to say, Liverpool is playing better attacking football than these blue midgets for sometime now eventho they have opposite of luck most times lol.

Anyway, hope we get them in CL quarters (provided we beat the mighty Sevilla and progress ofc). Even if Mourinho aint relishing such a prospect, I am sure Rojo red, Captain Herrera and hardon Valencia will be. Twisted Evil

Judging from your performance today there was no fire under the belly. Your manager is playing with fear nowadays, which will eventually rub off on the squad. His meltdown is close.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:49 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:GL needs downvotes

WAHA0HA0HAHOOOO

Since Juventus is upventus, Milan should become the official GL symbol of downvoting- their biggest feat since the glory filled EL celebration at the end of last season

We are all Brignoli

I hope that the Milan fans can handle the psychological pressure because this role does not come with Donnarumma's wages

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3