Hapless_Hans
Firenze
Mr Nick09
53 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Mo Salah appreciation thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Mo Salah appreciation thread

Post by Kaladin Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:20 pm

So Salah departed from Basel, went to Chelsea, got shafted and didnt play much, didnt say anything, always humble and respectful, loaned out to Roma then bought, discovered his football there, upped his game and IQ. Ready for the next step, he went to Liverpool, succeeded and superseded Suarez's legacy already, killed the PL and raised the level of Liverpool, reached the final of CL and now might be in contention for Ballon D'Or.

Messi, dodges taxes, caught for fraud, failed Argentina x2, fake retired from the NT, then came back, then fake retired agin(?), then came back. Blamed the Argentine FA as if they were the ones out there that didn't hustle. Ruined Suarez, deported Neymar, demanded more money, slouches around the pitch, got knocked out by Roma, takes HGH daily, consumes Cola and other sugary drinks, pouts all the time, cheats on his wife. Lets up a 5 BdOr lead to Ronaldo. And somehow, someway, makes it into the Ballon D'Or.

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:21 pm

How about Saudi Arabia give that land to some refugees rather then someone who’s earning millions.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:24 pm

How about Saudi Arabia go *bleep* themselves
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:24 pm

Salah wasn't loaned to Roma directly. He went to Fiorentina. Where he was a dick and refused to honor the agreement.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:31 pm

I'd forgotten about his FIorentina spell..

fantastic, thank you for reminding me, gives me hope we'll see a LET ME LEAVE magazine cover when Madrid come knocking in the summer
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:34 pm

Yes. His eagerness to leave Fiorentina and Roma makes me think we'll see them with Liverpool next summer.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:36 pm

Max one more year and he’ll go running if he maintains this form.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:27 pm

farfan wrote:Betty la flea thought Salah winning the African player of the year ahead of Mane was an absolute joke Laughing

Probably the worst take in the history of this site.

And lets not forget there was a time when Liverpool didnt even win matches unless Mane was out there.

They were dead in the water when he was hurt, or at the AFCON.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:13 pm

Firenze wrote:I'd forgotten about his FIorentina spell..

fantastic, thank you for reminding me, gives me hope we'll see a LET ME LEAVE magazine cover when Madrid come knocking in the summer
is that how far manure have sunk that you have to prey that Liverpool lose its good players. I remember the days when manure wouldn’t care what players other teams had they would build a team to to compete with them. How times have changed. And on a side note I hope manure keep every single player they have because it will make it that much easier for Liverpool to overtake them next season. Cool
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:19 pm

Unique wrote:

is that how far manure have sunk that you have to prey that Liverpool lose its good players. I remember the days when manure wouldn’t care what players other teams had they would build a team to to compete with them. How times have changed. And on a side note I hope manure keep every single player they have because it will make it that much easier for Liverpool to overtake them next season. Cool

Has nothing to do with competing with other teams. We're above you in the league and have been the entire season. We are already superior to you, that won't cease to be a thing if you keep Salah. I simply do not like seeing mediocre teams carried to relevancy by a single player, it gives the loud-mouth fans like you a lofty sense of importance. I need Loserpool back at it's real level. Without Salah you would be like 8th and competing in the EL semi-finals at best.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:24 pm

But we finished above you last year without Salah
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:26 pm

Firenze wrote:
Unique wrote:

Has nothing to do with competing with other teams. We're above you in the league and have been the entire season. We are already superior to you, that won't cease to be a thing if you keep Salah. I simply do not like seeing mediocre teams carried to relevancy by a single player, it gives the loud-mouth fans like you a lofty sense of importance. I need Loserpool back at it's real level. Without Salah you would be like 8th and competing in the EL semi-finals at best.
and if your ass didn’t get carried by Ronaldo for all them years you would have won as many titles as spurs Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:27 pm

Nishankly wrote:But we finished above you last year without Salah
and this year we lost coutinho
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:32 pm

Purely because our squad was decimated by injuries and Mourinho chose to focus on the EL in the last couple of months of the season, before that we were on track for fourth, and it was a masterlcass from Mourinho in the end since we won it.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:33 pm

Unique wrote:
Firenze wrote:
Unique wrote:

and if your ass didn’t get carried by Ronaldo for all them years you would have won as many titles as spurs Laughing

Clueless. Our squad back then was ridiculous. Class everywhere, unlike you who are carried by 1 man. Go check the stats and get back to me, it's a FACT that without Salah you finish something like 7th-8th this season and went out in the CL groups :coffee:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:35 pm

Unique wrote:

..and bought the most expensive CB in the world with the funds, whom I'm told without you would never make the CL finals :coffee:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:36 pm

Firenze wrote:
Unique wrote:
Firenze wrote:

Clueless. Our squad back then was ridiculous. Class everywhere, unlike you who are carried by 1 man. Go check the stats and get back to me, it's a FACT that without Salah you finish something like 7th-8th this season and went out in the CL groups :coffee:
in ronaldos best scoring season name 2 other man u players with as many goals and assists as mane and firmino have this season.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:37 pm

Firenze wrote:
Unique wrote:

..and bought the most expensive CB in the world with the funds, whom I'm told without you would never make the CL finals :coffee:
and you got sanchez on the biggest contract in world football.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:39 pm

Firenze wrote:

Purely because our squad was decimated by injuries and Mourinho chose to focus on the EL in the last couple of months of the season, before that we were on track for fourth, and it was a masterlcass from Mourinho in the end since we won it.

That's exactly our situation right now. Replace EL with CL.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:39 pm

Like this really isn't up for debate. Liverpool are relevant this season purely because of Salah and to a lesser extent Mane.

Name any other players in the squad that would start for any other team in the top 6. You can't. I don't want to see the name Firmino listed ffs.

Last edited by Firenze on Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:40 pm

i would bet @frenzy that if liverpool and manure start next season with the same managers and both lost no players that liverpool will finish higher than manure.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:41 pm

Unique wrote:i would bet @frenzy that if liverpool and manure start next season with the same managers and both lost no players that liverpool will finish higher than manure.

Again. Above you the entire season, we've played twice and saw how that went. So no.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:42 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Firenze wrote:

What? Who are you missing besides a couple mediocre CM's? Emre f'n Can? Ox who just got injured? who else? you better not list your scrubby fullbacks, these youngsters you have are an improvement over the likes of Clyne. Half of our starting 11 were out majority of last season from Jan onwards, including our best player Zlatan which is like you losing Salah.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:43 pm

Firenze wrote:
Unique wrote:i would bet @frenzy that if liverpool and manure start next season with the same managers and both lost no players that liverpool will finish higher than manure.

Again. Above you the entire season, we've played twice and saw how that went. So no.
take the bet then. :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:46 pm

frenzy talking about teams being carried by one player when manure have been carried by a goal keeper for 4 years ffs. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:55 pm

Firenze wrote:
Nishankly wrote:
Firenze wrote:

What? Who are you missing besides a couple mediocre CM's? Emre f'n Can? Ox who just got injured? who else? you better not list your scrubby fullbacks, these youngsters you have are an improvement over the likes of Clyne. Half of our starting 11 were out majority of last season from Jan onwards, including our best player Zlatan which is like you losing Salah.

We have a total of 13 fit first team players in the squad. We have 0 flexibility changing any player in the first 11. No defenders, Now no midfielders on the bench and we never any had flexibility with our attack.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next