Hapless_Hans
Clutch
Thimmy
Mr Nick09
sportsczy
22 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Houssem Aouar:  The Mbappe talent in the midfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Houssem Aouar: The Mbappe talent in the midfield

Post by sportsczy Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:15 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_xcDCAspSg

Aulas confirms that Barca had contacted Aouar (without letting Lyon know; but everyone does that via intermediaries).  He took it as a compliment to Lyon's youth development and understands the interest given the talent (and hinted that all the top clubs are interested)... but Lyon has no intention to sell him in the near future.

Mentioned that Liverpool made a big offer even before he became a pro but Lyon refused (thank god).

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Houssem Aouar:  The Mbappe talent in the midfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Houssem Aouar: The Mbappe talent in the midfield

Post by iftikhar Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:44 pm

Skip the hype guys, let's judge him by real/objective parameters:
Would a prime Wenger sign him???
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:07 pm

iftikhar wrote:Skip the hype guys, let's judge him by real/objective parameters:

Asking the real questions here.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:14 am

iftikhar wrote:Skip the hype guys, let's judge him by real/objective parameters:

Need Wenger experts like RG and Urban to respond to this.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:36 am

Doc wrote:

Need Wenger experts like RG and Urban to respond to this.

Prime Wenger would chase him all summer, talk to his parents, agree with the player and then fail to sign him over a 5m increase of transfer fee by Lyon.

The Wenger we're seeing now will be too busy scouting Ligue 2 talents to even notice him.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:11 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:Harit is at Schalke and doing well hmm

Yeah and the shame of it is that he gave up on France NT and chose Morocco... because there's just too much young talent ahead of him and coming up.  He's 20, playing very well at Schalke... and likely to become a very good player period.  He has WC talent if he can execute on it.

Harit, Mbappe... Marcus Coco and Augustin were really the 4 players who stood out to me from that Euro winning France youth NT 18 months ago. Augustin had attitude issues... so always somewhat skeptical of him despite the obvious talent. A bit surprised that Coco hasn't done better, but he's still young. The standouts are Mbappe and Harit so far though.

Augustin is doing fine for RB Leipzig. Good player.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:45 am

If Augustin adds work rate and improves his runs, he's a clone of Lacazette. That's who he can become. Just needs to figure it out in his head. To be fair, it took Lacazette a while too.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:50 pm

OL playing OM in 10 mins. Good game to watch this kid and the others (Fekir, Ndombele, Mariano, Thauvin, etc.)
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:51 pm

Can't believe Newcastle didn't utilise Thauvin properly. Fantastic talent. Will be off to a bigger team soon.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:15 pm

After 10 minutes, with his only contribution being messing up a short taken corner, I have to say I'm hugely dissapointed with Aouar
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:42 pm

Thanks to sports hyping this match up I've decided to watch it on whoscored and well.. what can I say.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/18/98/14/06/2572cd10.png

Thank you but no thank you. Fraud confirmed.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:43 pm

This gimmick is amazing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:25 pm

He actually played his poorest game of the season in this one... likely because Gustavo plays in the area he attacks so there wasn't much there. Starved a bit of the ball.

Tbh, when I saw that Lyon was starting Tete, I knew they were going to concentrate on attacking that side. He's more attacking than Marcelo lol. No other reason to play him over Rafael who is, believe it or not, the better defender of the two.

They wanted to abuse the side where Payet was defending, which is always a good call.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:25 am

i was waiting for that Mbappe like magic, maybe next game Smile
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:59 am

Fekir with a 9.0 though. Madrid needs to get on that if they wanna win the league.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:19 am

Doc rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:37 am

RealGunner wrote:Can't believe Newcastle didn't utilise Thauvin properly. Fantastic talent. Will be off to a bigger team soon.

I mean I can lol, it's what we do.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:19 pm

sportsczy wrote:Another 18 year old with EXTREME talent.  Dominating games in the midfield with Lyon.  In fact, that Lyon midfield with Aouar and Ndombele (20 years old) is freakin ridiculous.  I want to see the Lyon-PSG game coming up because they're going to give them a really hard time.

:coffee:
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:40 pm

Both Aouar and Ndombele are fantastic in FIFA career mode lol
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:47 pm

Long time no bump

but sports was right on this, wonderful player, immensely skilled and seems to have quite an edge and a winners mentality

Hard to see him staying at Lyon for much longer, even if the market is slowed down by Covid so maybe big moves won't happen this summer.

He could improve every top club tbh, if Juventus know what's good for them for example they g after this kid hard, he'd be what they need.
Hope he's not going to City, would be sad to see him sitting on the bench next to Bernardo

Last edited by Hapless_Hans on Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:47 pm

I wish we had signed him instead of Arthur

Excellent player
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:48 pm

A player Barca should be buying but they will buy another floppie de jong like cruyffian beta instead
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:50 pm

S wrote:I wish we had signed him instead of Arthur

Excellent player

Yeah I was just adding that above. This is a player Juventus needs. But maybe you can get Isco when he goes to Real.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:53 pm

RealGunner wrote:A player Barca should be buying but they will buy another floppie de jong like cruyffian beta instead

de jong actually aint that bad, he just needs to get midfielders around him to help him
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:19 pm

De jong has been a good acquisition for Barca. He’s got a long future ahead of him, and I think he’s been among their most consistent performers, based on what I’ve seen of them this season. He may not be exceptional, but he’s been a solid signing with potential to improve. There are plenty of other players on that team, that have placeholder status in my mind. He’s not among those.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:36 pm

RealGunner wrote:A player Barca should be buying but they will buy another floppie de jong like cruyffian beta instead

We will probably buy Dani Parejo

fuck me
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next