CBarca
Warrior
Robespierre
S
51 posters

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Who will progress ?

UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur - Page 12 Vote_lcap67%UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur - Page 12 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 14 ]
UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur - Page 12 Vote_lcap33%UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur - Page 12 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 21

UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur - Page 12 Empty Re: UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:19 pm

Time for Dybala to step up and be counted

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur - Page 12 Empty Re: UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Post by Firenze Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:18 pm

Juve and Rochdale both drawing 2-2 at home to Spurs in the same week

we finally an accurate level for Juve, best team in Italy, wouldn't even win the divison 2 title here

BREXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:25 pm

Honestly Rochdale played Spurs better than Juve did
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:50 pm

Firenze wrote:Juve and Rochdale both drawing 2-2 at home to Spurs in the same week

we finally an accurate level for Juve, best team in Italy, wouldn't even win the divison 2 title here

BREXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Let's not forget, a bunch of Swedish dairy farmers and Hala beat JuveItaly to qualify for the WC. I think 2nd division maybe too much for them at the moment.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:56 pm

Noone said it but we have Rochdale (today), Palace , Huddersfield while Juve have Torino (played today, Higuain injured ? ) , Atalanta (Coppa Italia 2nd leg ) , Atalanta, Lazio ( in Roma ) before of CL 2nd leg.
On paper it's much harder the Juve calendar ... but anyway we had that the calendar of the death before of 1st leg and we were even more brillaint than Juve so I don't know if it is a relevant thing
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:00 pm

No Mandzukic, Bernardeschi, Cuadrado, literally zero attacking subs, out of form/useless Khedira, and an injured Higuain

I really dont see how Spurs wont go through tomorrow. Brexit got its first big scalp in the CL imo
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:03 pm

Spurs struggling against the Rochdale's of the world though, they are capable of being incredibly inconsistent. 50/50 match IMO. Though I'm expecting Kane to carry them through,.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:09 pm

I think Spurs are the 2nd best team in England. Momentum is with them.

Juve's most in form attacking players(Berna and Higuain) got injured at the wrong time. Dybala before he scored the winner against Lazio was plain awful. And likely Alex Sandro will be starting in a front three tomorrow.

Buffon
Licht-Benatia-Chiellini-Asamoah
Khedira-Pjanic-Matuidi
Costa-Dybala-Sandro

This would be the likely starting eleven tomorrow. 2018 and Licht-Asa will be the starting fullbacks Proud (although to Asa's credit, he's been good this season)

Just too many injuries and out of form players for Juve to go through imo.

Dont @me because i'm fully immersed in my Brexit gimmick. This aint no jinxing.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:31 pm

that lineup looks tragic, if that's accurate then RIP Juve. Dybala gonna get snapped in half by the Brexit Boys tomorrow night.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:52 pm

S wrote:I think Spurs are the 2nd best team in England. Momentum is with them.

Juve's most in form attacking players(Berna and Higuain) got injured at the wrong time. Dybala before he scored the winner against Lazio was plain awful. And likely Alex Sandro will be starting in a front three tomorrow.

Buffon
Licht-Benatia-Chiellini-Asamoah
Khedira-Pjanic-Matuidi
Costa-Dybala-Sandro

This would be the likely starting eleven tomorrow. 2018 and Licht-Asa will be the starting fullbacks Proud (although to Asa's credit, he's been good this season)

Just too many injuries and out of form players for Juve to go through imo.

Dont @me because i'm fully immersed in my Brexit gimmick. This aint no jinxing.

:bow:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:52 pm

Spurs SHOULD win with their good result in Turin, but Juventus has tons of quality regardless.

Would like to see some confidence from Juve fans, not whatever this is tbh
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:04 pm

We are going to absolutely ruin the CSpurs 1-0

If we lose I'm taking a long leave of absence. As the self-appointed Captain of the upventini, I will fall on the sword so my brothers can enjoy what GL has to offer them

WATTBA

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:40 am

Who would win? EuroMax or a manager known for being a CL flop?

No way Juve loses this imo
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:58 am

how is pochettino known for being a CL flop? lol he flopped what exactly?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:09 am

I think it depends on a few things for us, Tottenham is really a great team but if we don’t beat them we just don’t deserve it. Simple as.

The few things for us: Higuain’s fitness, Dybala and Matuidi.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:14 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:how is pochettino known for being a CL flop? lol he flopped what exactly?
clearly you have been missing the last 2 years of GL of you never saw the "what has he done in the CL?" posts
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by El Messico Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:00 am

Logged into this website after more than a year, and within a few minutes my laptop starts heating up and my memory and GPU usage goes way up. Are you guys mining cryptocurrency from users or something? confused

El Messico
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:13 am

El Messico wrote:Logged into this website after more than a year, and within a few minutes my laptop starts heating up and my memory and GPU usage goes way up. Are you guys mining cryptocurrency from users or something? confused

No Suspect

Why would you think that. Suspect

How do you think we keep this site running? And our trips to the Bahamas? Rolling Eyes
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:33 am

I think a lot of people seem to be writing Juventus off a bit early from what I'm reading. Not necessarily here, but some here and some elsewhere.

Sure, 2-2 is a good result for Spurs and it means any win or 0-0 or 1-1 sees them through, that's a real advantage. Spurs also, other than Aurier being suspended and Alderweireld out, have a pretty fit team.

But let's not forget how good Juventus have been in Europe the last couple years, their history, their tradition, the talent they've got in the team. All Juventus have to do is win, which they do a lot of. It could be a scrappy 1-0 goal and then defending for their lives, but that's all it takes. As good as Davinson is too, at 20 years old in his first CL appearance, and having made mistakes over the course of the season, I'm a bit worried about him.

I was favoring Juventus in the tie overall. With the tie balanced as it is now, I think Spurs get slight favor, but I'm only giving "slight favor" tbh.

With all of that being said, Spurs will *bleep* them
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:13 am

El Messico wrote:Logged into this website after more than a year, and within a few minutes my laptop starts heating up and my memory and GPU usage goes way up. Are you guys mining cryptocurrency from users or something? confused

Madrid fanbase are mining iridium, salt and tears from Chad
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:36 am

I think Juventus will go through 2-1. Close scrappy game but we will get them on the counter. Our team looks completely different with matuidi and dybala in. Matuidi providing the steel in the midfield we needed in the first leg and Dybala can find the magic needed. Dybala costa and Higuain up front together is a handful for any team.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:22 am

If be confident if not for so many injuries and fitness issues. Cuadrado, Bernardeschi and Mandzukic miss the game. Higuain and Dybala rushed to play. Costa is the only that's truly fit and he may not start because then we have no bench to try to change the game. De Sciglio is rushed as well but still can't start so our RB situation becomes dire.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:30 am

Stopped reading at "Matuidi"
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:58 pm

Luckily Aurier is out.
2-2 was a good result for us, but Juve are still favorite.
EuroMax can't be knocked out from Pochettino
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:19 pm

Huge day for BC and I
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:28 pm

Easy win for my Juve lads

1-0 annihilation incoming. Have a clean pair of underpants ready @cspurs

If we lose, see ya'll in the summer

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next