UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Who will progress ?

67% 67% 
[ 14 ]
33% 33% 
[ 7 ]
 
Total Votes : 21

Re: UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Post by S on Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:42 pm

@Myesyats wrote:I don't dislike the club itself but I dislike cowardly football and the praise of something that shouldn't be praised. I have the right to feel saddened on days like these, as a football fan.

@Myesyats wrote: Agreed.... I hope Jjuve get Madrid in the next round so they get knocked out cold out of this goddamn tournament. I truly feel like last night it was not Tottenham that lost, but football in general.


Comments like these is why Barcelona fans and their football club in general is hated all over the world and rightfully so


Last edited by S on Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 24367
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Post by Firenze on Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:44 pm

Juve play no different than Mou in big games. He has a point. There was no real difference in approach between last night's game and our game against Sevilla tbh, the only difference is Juve scored the two shots they had, they were clinical. I don't think we  should praise Juve for their performance tbh. They went through and that's all their fans should care about but let's not pretend they were impressive or that they're a threat in this tournament.

Ridiculous that people will shit on Mourinho and then praise Allegri. Both of them and Conte are a cancer. Don't @ me.
avatar
Firenze
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 25186
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Post by S on Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:48 pm

@Firenze wrote:Juve play no different than Mou against big teams. He has a point. There was no real difference in approach between last night's game and our game against Sevilla tbh, the only difference is Juve scored the two shots they had, they were clinical. I don't think we  should praise Juve for their performance tbh. They went through and that's all their fans should care about but let's not pretend they were impressive or that they're a threat in this tournament.


We play better football than your poverty team. We don't play €120M strikers at LB.

We just are ravaged by injuries atm with a lot of unfit /out of form players so Allegri had to re-adjust
avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Perspolis
Posts : 24367
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Post by Myesyats on Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:51 pm

@Luca wrote:like defending does not take skill, teamwork, organization

Offensive teams also defend fyi....

The only thing I can say is that I can't respect a team that focuses only on defending for almost the entire length of a game, and that's just my personal opinion. Many potentially great nights of football are ruined for me because of a negative approach. Juve basically hardly even tried to put the ball forward. IMO, that's not what truly great teams do. If my team played like that, I'd probably turn off the TV.

But if you only care about the result and do not find joy in the true beauty of football.... for each their own, I guess.

I support Barcelona because football should be fun and it brings joy to my eyes when players are able to enjoy themselves on the pitch and always look for the goal no matter what. 100% I wouldn't be a fan of Barca if playing with a negative approach was bread and butter for them.
avatar
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 7881
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Post by Warrior on Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:55 pm

@Firenze wrote:
Ridiculous that people will shit on Mourinho and then praise Allegri.



It has more to do with Mourinho's persona than his defensive style of play
avatar
Warrior
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3246
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Post by Doc on Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:56 pm

@zigra wrote:Juve were the better team. They more than deserved to win the tie.
Tottenham are deceiving people as it has happened with many teams in the past.
They seem good to people who lack understanding of the sport.
Juve on the other hand are a strong side. They have what it takes. They don't look so good but they have quality. Tottenham NEVER had a chance.

Juve dominated the match 7.07 : 6.64

Dembele 6.7
Dier 6.4
Ali 6.7
Eriksen 6.8

Khedira 7.4

Absolute domination imo

_________________
Gordon Strachan wrote:“We were just not good enough – has anybody ever thought about that?...Everybody goes looking for answers but sometimes you’re just shit.”
avatar
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10829
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Post by Myesyats on Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:06 pm

@S wrote:
@Myesyats wrote:I don't dislike the club itself but I dislike cowardly football and the praise of something that shouldn't be praised. I have the right to feel saddened on days like these, as a football fan.

@Myesyats wrote:    Agreed.... I hope Jjuve get Madrid in the next round so they get knocked out cold out of this goddamn tournament. I truly feel like last night it was not Tottenham that lost, but football in general.


Comments like these is why Barcelona fans and their football club in general is hated all over the world and rightfully so

Pfff... I couldn't care less! I have a clear image in my mind and I'm not afraid to describe things for what they are.

I do not hate Juve but I dislike their approach to the game. I don't REALLY hate any club for that matter, but I also don't focus on any particular club except for my beloved one. Because winners focus only on themselves and on winning.
avatar
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 7881
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Post by S on Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:32 pm

@Myesyats wrote:
@S wrote:
@Myesyats wrote:I don't dislike the club itself but I dislike cowardly football and the praise of something that shouldn't be praised. I have the right to feel saddened on days like these, as a football fan.

@Myesyats wrote:    Agreed.... I hope Jjuve get Madrid in the next round so they get knocked out cold out of this goddamn tournament. I truly feel like last night it was not Tottenham that lost, but football in general.


Comments like these is why Barcelona fans and their football club in general is hated all over the world and rightfully so

Pfff... I couldn't care less! I have a clear image in my mind and I'm not afraid to describe things for what they are.

I do not hate Juve but I dislike their approach to the game. I don't REALLY hate any club for that matter, but I also don't focus on any particular club except for my beloved one. Because winners focus only on themselves and on winning.


See thats the thing. Barcelona football club has this obnoxious holier than thou attitude of claiming to be playing a superior brand of football and this attitude has rubbed onto their fans so any team that doesnt fit into your view of how football is to be played is looked down upon or outlandish claims are made like 'football lost' or whatever crap you people spout.

Does Juventus-Barcelona last year ring a bell ? You got outplayed and dominated over two legs with a crushing scoreline. Some 'negative' approach that was... I suppose that doesnt count but a team that is unable to hold their nerves over two legs and proceeds to concede easy goals within a short span dint 'deserve' to lose....

You dont watch a single game of Juventus or you dont understand the fact that this Juventus team is depleted with injuries and have many unfit players so in my opinion its better not to comment.

And lastly, you support Barca because they have the best players in the world and spend the most money and that compliments 'good football' not the other way round so please do me a favor and get off your high horse.
avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Perspolis
Posts : 24367
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Post by Myesyats on Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:19 pm

@S wrote:See thats the thing. Barcelona football club has this obnoxious holier than thou attitude of claiming to be playing a superior brand of football and this attitude has rubbed onto their fans so any team that doesnt fit into your view of how football is to be played is looked down upon or outlandish claims are made like 'football lost' or whatever crap you people spout.
Why do you have to make all of this about Barcelona anyway? My opinion wouldn't change whether I was a supporter of Barca, Madrid, Man City or whoever else. It's my own opinion that I have the right to have. Even if i were a complete neutral and didn't support any particular team I'd say this team plays like cowards and the other one doesn't...

You are obsessed with Barcelona. You're definitely a fan. Step out of that closet.

Does Juventus-Barcelona last year ring a bell ? You got outplayed and dominated over two legs with a crushing scoreline. Some 'negative' approach that was... I suppose that doesnt count but a team that is unable to hold their nerves over two legs and proceeds to concede easy goals within a short span dint 'deserve' to lose....
Games can go either way... on some nights you get lucky and on some less so but anyway I NEVER claimed that Juve doesn't have the quality to win a game. I criticised the approach, not the quality in general. Also it's debatable that you dominated us, you were more ruthless in front of goal and we just werent up to the task but we still attacked and had many chances. Never backed up and bent over like pussies. We also got our revenge this season with the same scoreline so sit down.

You dont watch a single game of Juventus or you dont understand the fact that this Juventus team is depleted with injuries and have many unfit players so in my opinion its better not to comment.
Unfortunately, yes, I've seen a couple of your games that I wish I hadn't. You can't expect me to watch a lot of Serie Zzz though, man. I value my time...

And lastly, you support Barca because they have the best players in the world and spend the most money and that compliments 'good football' not the other way round so please do me a favor and get off your high horse.
Ummm.... I guess you know me better than I know myself but nothing will change your mind so why should I even try? Guess what, I won't. And you know damn well you don't have to have the best players in every position to play one way or another. Many people made fun of Spurs for having inferior players in certain positions but they still managed to be positive, run circles around you and they would have killed you had they been more ruthless in front of goal. I mean, come on, Spurs didn't even let you sniff the ball for a REALLY long period of time. Can you even call yourself a big team anymore? I'd say being dominated by a team who everyone makes fun of makes you the joke! Bantz



if Barcelona ever went out for a rematch they HAVE TO WIN like you went out, I'd rather they GTFO and reconsider, try again next year.
avatar
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 7881
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Post by Luca on Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:27 pm

Because your false eliteness and arrogance reaks of a scent only a Barca fan would have. To discredit another way of playing because you don’t enjoy it is one thing, to call it cowardly and undeserving is both cowardly and undeserving in itself.

Why don’t we talk about how 90% of Juventus’ matches played each season are against teams that play defensively against us? No because of course it doesn’t fit the narrative.

I’m not saying you have to like it but you have to respect it and if you don’t, kindly shut the hell up about it rather than spewing your nonsense because there are only a handful of cucks salty about Juventus win, they just are seemingly the loudest in the room, always.

Walk in with a beautiful outfit and someone will notice the scuff marks on your shoe.

Come to the internet to drop brain cells and watch people spread their misery like it’s the gospel

avatar
Luca
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 11919
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Post by rincon on Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:50 pm

Incredible levels of nonsense by fans that listen too much to Xavi and Pep.

@Myesyats wrote:
But if you only care about the result and do not find joy in the true beauty of football.... for each their own, I guess.


It sounds weird, I know, but there are many ways of playing football that appeal and bring joy to many different people. What in the world is the "true" beauty of football?

I was beyond bored watching Pep's Barca or 2010 Spain play. It was unwatchable for me. Doesn't mean my idea of beautiful football is better than theirs. Other people like it.
avatar
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 10545
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Post by Myesyats on Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:53 pm

@Luca wrote:Because your false eliteness and arrogance reaks of a scent only a Barca fan would have. To discredit another way of playing because you don’t enjoy it is one thing, to call it cowardly and undeserving is both cowardly and undeserving in itself.

Why don’t we talk about how 90% of Juventus’ matches played each season are against teams that play defensively against us? No because of course it doesn’t fit the narrative.

I’m not saying you have to like it but you have to respect it and if you don’t, kindly shut the hell up about it rather than spewing your nonsense because there are only a handful of cucks salty about Juventus win, they just are seemingly the loudest in the room, always.

Walk in with a beautiful outfit and someone will notice the scuff marks on your shoe.

Come to the internet to drop brain cells and watch people spread their misery like it’s the gospel


You say anyone who doesn't entertain the fact of Juve winning a game they shouldn't is a cuck and I'm the one who's arrogant? Alright...

If a team backs off against you you have no other option but to attack. When you get attacked, you have options. It's those games that determine what are you really made of. Do you bend over or not? Do you have it in you? Are you afraid to attack? You have quality, you have experience - you don't really have a spine. I wouldn't back off in a game I have to win in order to advance. Poor man's Mourinho that falafel of yours. That's why Buffon still doesn't have a CL trophy to his name.

I don't have to respect that, at all.

I preach my gospel and deep down you know, you feel it
avatar
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 7881
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Post by halamadrid2 on Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:55 pm

What's happened to Jjuves defence? Nearly every attack Spurs had they were 5 v 3
avatar
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19017
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Post by rincon on Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:55 pm

I love those ties when you bend over and don't attack but score 4, miss two golden chances, miss a pk, get a clear pk not called for you. It's a fantastic way of bending over.
avatar
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 10545
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Post by Kaladin on Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:55 pm

If there's one thing i hate more than United fans, its brainwashed Cules, unreal state of dementia that can give Chad a run for his money.

_________________
avatar
Kaladin
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 21360
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Post by rincon on Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:57 pm

@halamadrid2 wrote:What's happened to Jjuves defence? Nearly every attack Spurs had they were 5 v 3


Khedira jogs around and Barzagli at right back didn't work at all. He kept getting murdered by Son leaving the rest of the defense in disadvantage. It was fixed when Asamoah and Litchsteiner came in.
avatar
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 10545
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Post by S on Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:58 pm

I will make this about Barcelona because its always Barca fans that come up with these asinine comments like 'football lost'. Why always them ? Heck even your legend Xavi got mocked for making those type of comments some years ago.

As for the the QF tie last year, each to their own. For you possession counts as dominating. Its a virus that Pep has instilled into all his fanboys but for me creating more chances, being clinical while being air-tight in defense at the same time implies dominating and yeah we crushed you over two legs. Like literally crushed. Doesnt matter what happened what over the group stages because we needed to rebuild after losing key players so i could care less about your 'revenge'.

No sane Juventus fan cares that Spurs dominated us Laughing The tie is over and we're through. Thats all that matters. We dont have the budget of elite teams and we are heavily dependent on sporting results to increase our revenue so any progress no matter how it is will be considered positive for us. Its one thing to have a Man United-esque budget and play 'negative football' and its another thing to rebuild and readjust every year with careful spending while banking on the manager to try and close the gap with the big clubs. Ofcourse you wont understand this so why even bother.

All i see from these comments is a butthurt little jabroni who is trying to sound smart by making a moral argument about how football is to be played but in reality is making a bigger fool of himself than he already is. Stop dem clown-ish posts and go take your frustration elsewhere.


Last edited by S on Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Perspolis
Posts : 24367
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Post by Firenze on Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:00 pm

@Kaladin wrote:If there's one thing i hate more than United fans, its brainwashed Cules, unreal state of dementia that can give Chad a run for his money.


Considering I'm the only active United fan around here, besides Surag when he's feeling bipolar, I find your recent hate for United fans worrying. Unless you've been randomly reading RedCafe lately. I apologize for hurting you if I am the reason for this pent up anger.


avatar
Firenze
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 25186
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Post by rincon on Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:00 pm

@Firenze wrote:Juve play no different than Mou in big games. He has a point. There was no real difference in approach between last night's game and our game against Sevilla tbh, the only difference is Juve scored the two shots they had, they were clinical. I don't think we  should praise Juve for their performance tbh. They went through and that's all their fans should care about but let's not pretend they were impressive or that they're a threat in this tournament.

Ridiculous that people will shit on Mourinho and then praise Allegri. Both of them and Conte are a cancer. Don't @ me.


Coming @ you.

We play nothing like Mou on big games. You have a bunch of loses or 0-0 draws. With Allegri in knockouts we scored 4 vs Spurs, 3 vs Barca, 3 vs Madrid, 4 vs Bayern, 5 vs Dortmund, 4 vs Monaco, etc.

You had 1 shot on target vs a Montella team that concedes 5 on the regular vs random Spanish mid tablers.
avatar
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 10545
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Post by Firenze on Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:02 pm

You had 3 shots on target last night and 2 of them came in a 3 minute window Laughing you sat back and had 8 players in your own half for 160 of 180 minutes of this tie. You absolutely play like a Mou team in big games this season. We've smashed Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal this season already. Mou is negative but only away from home. You're negative in big games everywhere. Allegri masterclass doe.
avatar
Firenze
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 25186
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Post by rincon on Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:05 pm

When was the last time United played Spurs? did Mou get you guys to create or score any? genuinely don't remember.
avatar
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 10545
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Post by Firenze on Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:06 pm

We've played them twice this season, beat them at OT, lost to them away.
avatar
Firenze
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 25186
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Post by rincon on Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:08 pm

So 2-0 at Wembley as opposed to 1-2 hmm

0-0 at a sevilla fresh from conceding 5 to Simeone of all people.

Day and night.
avatar
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 10545
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Post by Firenze on Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:08 pm

All I know is, if we had Chiellini, with Mou's tactics we would be immense tbh.

Difference is we have Lindelof - Smalling starting most games that makes Zapata - Mexes partnership look like a top 3 duo of all time.
avatar
Firenze
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 25186
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Post by Luca on Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:12 pm

@Myesyats wrote:
@Luca wrote:Because your false eliteness and arrogance reaks of a scent only a Barca fan would have. To discredit another way of playing because you don’t enjoy it is one thing, to call it cowardly and undeserving is both cowardly and undeserving in itself.

Why don’t we talk about how 90% of Juventus’ matches played each season are against teams that play defensively against us? No because of course it doesn’t fit the narrative.

I’m not saying you have to like it but you have to respect it and if you don’t, kindly shut the hell up about it rather than spewing your nonsense because there are only a handful of cucks salty about Juventus win, they just are seemingly the loudest in the room, always.

Walk in with a beautiful outfit and someone will notice the scuff marks on your shoe.

Come to the internet to drop brain cells and watch people spread their misery like it’s the gospel


You say anyone who doesn't entertain the fact of Juve winning a game they shouldn't is a cuck and I'm the one who's arrogant? Alright...

If a team backs off against you you have no other option but to attack. When you get attacked, you have options. It's those games that determine what are you really made of. Do you bend over or not? Do you have it in you? Are you afraid to attack? You have quality, you have experience - you don't really have a spine. I wouldn't back off in a game I have to win in order to advance. Poor man's Mourinho that falafel of yours. That's why Buffon still doesn't have a CL trophy to his name.

I don't have to respect that, at all.

I preach my gospel and deep down you know, you feel it


No, I’m saying anyone who doesn’t respect the fact that Juventus won this match is beyond reason.

Are we supposed to feel bad that we took our chances and Spurs didn’t? Does that make advancing undeserved? If so, that’s your opinion and though I don’t agree, I respect your point of view.

I just think it’s exteemely disrespectful to call it a cowardly approach or performance. For me, it’s more passion and heroism. Chiellini really embodied the Juventus spirit and mentality yesterday. There was nothing cowardly about that.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a perfect game, there’s always room for improvements but last night we were against it, had to win, conceded fairly early and still won. If that’s not great then so be it, I’ll take it nonetheless.

Also, shuuuuut yo bitchaassssss up
avatar
Luca
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 11919
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Post by S on Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:13 pm

Seems like there isnt a better time to have the GL 'Match of a Lifetime'. 15 years in the making ffs. I'm liking these teasers already.

Just book it UEFA

Unless Montella ruins United in which case Frenzy you would need a username and a gimmick change. I'll pray for you that doesnt happen.
avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Perspolis
Posts : 24367
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum