Lucifer
Valkyrja
Warrior
S
58 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Who will progress ?

UCL R16 : Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint-Germain  - Page 13 Vote_lcap44%UCL R16 : Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint-Germain  - Page 13 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 12 ]
UCL R16 : Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint-Germain  - Page 13 Vote_lcap56%UCL R16 : Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint-Germain  - Page 13 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 27

UCL R16 : Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint-Germain  - Page 13 Empty Re: UCL R16 : Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint-Germain

Post by Thimmy Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:42 pm

Not if that Brexit team is Man United Very Happy

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 : Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint-Germain  - Page 13 Empty Re: UCL R16 : Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint-Germain

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:42 pm

nah dude, you're a mess. Don't compare yourselves to Spurs, they have a better manager and a striker who actually has brains.

I would take you over Spurs any day.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:44 pm

Casemiro was a monster this game. Motm.

Benzema though rofl
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:44 pm

Benzema MoTM
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:44 pm

zigra wrote:Bunch of french farmers against the one true Kommander.
There is only one way this is going to end Molenation

Molenation
What a waste these losers are.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:46 pm

Then again, I'm not really looking forward to playing against a side that has converted all of their forwards into DMs. Not too keen on seeing Mourinho in general, to be honest. I hope he retires in Manchester Molenation
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:47 pm

Utd couldn't even muster a proper shot against a Sevilla side we casually put 5 against. Easy win if we get them in the quarters.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:47 pm

I would not want Man United.

The only team's I'd feel somewhat confident taking on are Shakhtar/Roma, or Juve if they scrape through.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:47 pm

Firenze wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:Glad we got this out of the way. Massive win.

We got the toughest opponent in the round of 16. I hope now we get an easy one in the quarters, like, I don't know, Shakhtar or Man United.

The team that's been above Spurs all season is an easy tie? the same Spurs that humbled you in the groups, lol.

PSG are huge frauds. You're out the first Brexit team you face.
unless its loserpool eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:50 pm

Wasn't this the same team that supposedly hadn't lost at home in like forever. Bunch of mental midgets
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:50 pm

Doc wrote:Utd couldn't even muster a proper shot against a Sevilla side we casually put 5 against. Easy win if we get them in the quarters.
brutal Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:59 pm

Doc wrote:Utd couldn't even muster a proper shot against a Sevilla side we casually put 5 against. Easy win if we get them in the quarters.

Be careful for what you wish for. We look like an extremely jammy team this year scraping out lucky victories while keeping our defensive 'shape'. Our 120M striker is doing an admirable job at LB to keep that shape.

And you never know, Bailly might come up with a 'larger than life' performance upon returning to Spain so don't get too cocky just yet.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:03 pm

In all honesty Thimmy, I was just toying with Firenze. But truth is, I do rate Spurs higher than United. Poch is better than Mourinho and Kane is light years ahead of Lukaku. I mean, even comparing them to each other is a crime in itself. The goalkeeping position is the only area which United has the upper hand.

Out of the four remaining Brexit teams in the competition (not counting Chelsea since they're most definitely going to get murdered at the Camp Nou) United is the team I would want to face the most simply because they're the weakest English side in the competition.

Liverpool have Salah, Spurs have Kane, City have the best manager in the world and United have a dab merchant, 9 defensive midfielders...and De Gea.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:04 pm

Fck outta here, PSG rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:05 pm

I want a City vs Madrid. No question about that.

If Madrid win that tie I will change my allegiance to Real Madrid indefinitely.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:05 pm

Last time I checked Poch has never won a trophy and has been behind Mou the entire season lol. Chill. He's literally a poor mans Mourinho and Kane carries that team and they still handled you easily. We are better than Spurs EVERYWHERE except striker.

Last edited by Firenze on Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:07 pm

danyjr wrote:I want a City vs Madrid. No question about that.

If Madrid win that tie I will change my allegiance to Real Madrid indefinitely.

Give us a break, we got PSG in the round of 16 for god's sake. We have to get Shakhtar now. We've earned it.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:18 pm

PSG are a laughing stock. Of course you can lose to Madrid but playing at home and creating not a single meaningful chance all game against a Madrid side where Benzema kicks the ball out of play after 3 stepovers and with jobbers like Vasquez, Casemiro and Asensio on the pitch where all the goal threat comes from 40 year old Ronaldo? Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:28 pm

PSG looked incredibly dangerous with Neymar, and prior to facing Madrid, everybody thought they were the toughest opponent in the round of 16.

Since you got Chelsea, a relatively easy team (much easier than PSG), in the round of 16, I think you're the ones who deserve the most to face Guardiola in the quarters.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:31 pm

futbol wrote:PSG are a laughing stock. Of course you can lose to Madrid but playing at home and creating not a single meaningful chance all game against a Madrid side where Benzema kicks the ball out of play after 3 stepovers and with jobbers like Vasquez, Casemiro and Asensio on the pitch where all the goal threat comes from 40 year old Ronaldo? Laughing
or maybe those guys are not jobbers, but bonafide ballers who have experience of big games and play great in big moments. we hardly put a wrong foot tonight and effortlessly contained and beat PSG.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:36 pm

Regardless of if those guys are jobbers or not, PSG are a laughing stock. They had a 6-1 loss, spent some 500m and then lost twice in the R16 vs a Madrid team that was underperforming and had a few key players out.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:40 pm

PSG would struggle to make Europa league if they played in la liga. Madrid haven't looked this comfortable since the 2nd leg against barca in August

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:42 pm

Disagree. They qualified top of their group ahead of Bayern and smashed the record for most goals in a group stage.

They were one of the most feared teams in the competition, and the tie with Madrid was the toughest one in the round of 16.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:43 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:In all honesty Thimmy, I was just toying with Firenze. But truth is, I do rate Spurs higher than United. Poch is better than Mourinho and Kane is light years ahead of Lukaku. I mean, even comparing them to each other is a crime in itself. The goalkeeping position is the only area which United has the upper hand.

Out of the four remaining Brexit teams in the competition (not counting Chelsea since they're most definitely going to get murdered at the Camp Nou) United is the team I would want to face the most simply because they're the weakest English side in the competition.

Liverpool have Salah, Spurs have Kane, City have the best manager in the world and United have a dab merchant, 9 defensive midfielders...and De Gea.

I'm the same. I love seeing Firenze being salty Very Happy I also rate Tottenham higher than Man United, although their season has been less consistent. United owe a lot to De Gea for that consistency. He's, by far, their most reliable player.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:43 pm

Varane-Ramos fantastic, calm, dominated PSG over both games.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:50 pm

Girona and Villareal gave Madrid way more issues than PSG did at home. Really poor performance from them and once again proves that Emery is still a tactical banana.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next