Lucifer
Valkyrja
Warrior
S
58 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Who will progress ?

UCL R16 : Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint-Germain  - Page 3 Vote_lcap44%UCL R16 : Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint-Germain  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 12 ]
UCL R16 : Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint-Germain  - Page 3 Vote_lcap56%UCL R16 : Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint-Germain  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 27

UCL R16 : Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint-Germain  - Page 3 Empty Re: UCL R16 : Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint-Germain

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:56 pm

I have never seen a manager say that we wants to leave a club where he is coaching lol, so please dont give the "i want to stay here forever" statements. they all say what is convenient

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 : Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint-Germain  - Page 3 Empty Re: UCL R16 : Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint-Germain

Post by CBarca Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:59 pm

Sure but there is a difference between what most managers might say and Poch saying on multiple occasions "I see Tottenham as my project" "I can see myself being here a really long time" "If the board would allow it, I could see myself staying at Tottenham like SAF at United" etc

He's got the full backing of the board and is in the middle of a stadium transition. He's got the opportunity to win silverware with Spurs potentially which would make him a legend of the club considering what he's done so far as well. This is the best crop of players Spurs will have for a while probably. He's been continuous with his loyalty to the club.

I think he's really content to stay right now, I don't see him jumping ship until his team starts to degrade or all the stars are sold off
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:03 pm

please find me statements from Mourinho saying he wants to stay in Man You forever lol, he will get his ass canned within 2 years.

pochetten is lucky because Spurs have no ambition so they are also happy to keep him
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:32 am

Kommander has got this. Molenation
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:57 am

Pretty convenient draw for Madrid. They can go out quickly and focus on fighting for 2nd place with Valencia. Win-win.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:42 am

GL jinx aka "The GL really don't know anything about football tbh" in full effect rofl

8 votes for PSG rofl we gon show mboopi why he was nothing but stuck on STUPID for joining PSG
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:58 am

Not sure how voting for PSG to win equates to 'knowing nothing about football '

Afterall , they've scored the most goals in the group stages. Conceded very less goals too. A team that's heavily invested to bring 2 of the best talents in football right now. Ofcourse they're gonna fancy their chances.

This is hardly some David-Goliath comparison. You got smashed by Tottenham yet have the gall to criticize people for thinking this could actually be a close game that could go either way?

Madrid have the edge but please stop pretending like it's some walkover
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:09 pm

Madrid fans are bipolar tbh

When it suits them "we suck this year, we've been beaten by promoted teams, a win against us isn't even impressive." At other times when it suits them "you people know nothing about football. Voting for PSG? lmao, we're gonna crush them"

Make up your mind ffs Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:15 pm

I see nothing wrong with that thinking.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:15 pm

NascarBarca you get a F in psychology dude, this ain't nothing close to bipolar thinking... It's more borderline personality, impulsive behaviour

Anyway, our mentality got us 2 CLs back to back. First off, Sprinkle some respek!! Second, Tottenham are better than PSG, idc about position vs position, they are the better TEAM imo. Third, February is 3 months away. We got time to get in form, most importantly CRs form might come back. We were in a horrible form vs Tottenham
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:49 pm

Tottenham better than PSG..... You deserve a code-breaker for writing that

Not even Frenzy would say something like that ffs
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:51 pm

I’m having mixed feelings about CB’s repackage
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:00 pm

Kaladin wrote:I’m having mixed feelings about CB’s repackage

I think he should have his old name back sooner rather than later. It was a good joke, it's run its course.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:29 pm

NascarBarca wrote:Madrid fans are bipolar tbh

When it suits them "we suck this year, we've been beaten by promoted teams, a win against us isn't even impressive." At other times when it suits them "you people know nothing about football. Voting for PSG? lmao, we're gonna crush them"

CB, I agree with you. I point out however that this "guest" does not in any way speak for the rest of us. I personally think that we are no match for PSG, that our season will end up trophy-less (which would mean the dismissal of Zidane). I suspect we are out of all competitions by end of February.

However one can hope!! To get back to a form that can compete, we have to count on Bale being healthy (a very unlikely scenario), a resurrection of Benz (this would involve some sort of miracle) and that Ronaldo gets his form back (while this is indeed possible, it has been observed that with his aging he is regularly one stride too late).

There is nothing wrong with the rest of team, but our (rather Zidane's) downfall has been this decline of the front line and no viable backups. So while we can hope for an improved team and Ronaldo being better than he has been thus far this season, it's still Ronaldo vs Neymar, Mbappe and Cavani as someone earlier noted that's a little unfair to us.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:34 pm

S wrote:Tottenham better than PSG..... You deserve a code-breaker for writing that

PSG are overrated atm. Spurs could beat them. I'd favor PSG slightly, though.

I have PSG as one of the favorites but to me there are really no teams in the CL this year that are far ahead of the rest like previous years.  Previous years you could narrow it down to 3-4 teams that had a realistic chance, this year there are like 6-7.

I'm expecting Madrid to, as Juve fans like to say, hit their form, Kommander always performs in CL and I think they knock PSG out in a tight match.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:12 pm

Firenze wrote:
S wrote:Tottenham better than PSG..... You deserve a code-breaker for writing that

PSG are overrated atm. Spurs could beat them. I'd favor PSG slightly, though.

And Spurs are not ? The kind of hype Spurs are getting, you'd have to think they're contesting for a treble or something. Last time I checked, they are languishing in your favourite 6th place in the league. Got smashed by Arsenal like they always do after people were claiming there was some sort of power shift in London. Can't beat an average United etc

Yet clowns like you bash poor BL fans who were hyping Dortmund in previous seasons for the same reasons you hype Spurs. Shame on your hypocritical attitude
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:16 pm

Well the bi-polarness comes from the decent CL form and the sh*t La Liga form.

We even saw this a bit last season when RM would up their game for the big ones (especially in CL) and would lower their game for lesser teams. This season is just a way worse version of last season

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:06 pm

Waiting to see the story unfold tbh.

If he doesn't burn down the Rincon Family Compound if Spurs win it's a failure of an angle imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:15 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
NascarBarca wrote:Madrid fans are bipolar tbh

CB, I agree with you. I point out however that this "guest" does not in any way speak for the rest of us. I personally think that we are no match for PSG, that our season will end up trophy-less (which would mean the dismissal of Zidane). I suspect we are out of all competitions by end of February.

However one can hope!! To get back to a form that can compete, we have to count on Bale being healthy (a very unlikely scenario), a resurrection of Benz (this would involve some sort of miracle) and that Ronaldo gets his form back (while this is indeed possible, it has been observed that with his aging he is regularly one stride too late).

There is nothing wrong with the rest of team, but our (rather Zidane's) downfall has been this decline of the front line and no viable backups. So while we can hope for an improved team and Ronaldo being better than he has been thus far this season, it's still Ronaldo vs Neymar, Mbappe and Cavani as someone earlier noted that's a little unfair to us.

So much non sense. As if our team is Ronaldo or what ? We're talking about a team that won CL back to back full of world class players and one that last year screwed a 4 goal advantage against the worst Barca team in the last 10 years. And we are supposed to be afraid of that team just because they added an 18 years old who started playing football last year and Neymarketing ? Just because they splashed 400ME on 2 players doesn't make them scary lol. If I'm being honest our 09 Mercato was much more impressive
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:29 pm

I think you haven't been watching the team play this year nor have you watched the others. This year any one of the 5 EPL teams, plus Bayern plus PSG plus maybe Juve can challenge not only us but Barca as well. It wouldn't surprise me if the long rumoured (from Sports) that EPL surpasses Spain. I can easily see all three Spanish teams exiting early. It's not a given, as I said earlier one can hope, but we certainly are not clear cut favourites.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:42 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

If he doesn't burn down the Rincon Family Compound if Spurs win it's a failure of an angle imo.

Is the compound a shrine to overhyped Serie A scrubs like Kessie, Gagliardini, Immobile etc?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:45 pm

futbol_bill wrote:I think you haven't been watching the team play this year nor have you watched the others. This year any one of the 5 EPL teams, plus Bayern plus PSG plus maybe Juve can challenge not only us but Barca as well. It wouldn't surprise me if the long rumoured (from Sports) that EPL surpasses Spain. I can easily see all three Spanish teams exiting early. It's not a given, as I said earlier one can hope, but we certainly are not clear cut favourites.

Even so, 5+ years of Spanish dominance, utterly so, would not be replaced even with an all English final this year. Its quite clearly a down period for Real Madrid, although time will tell how that translates to Europe and PSG is obviously the toughest match up they could have drawn from group play.

I think Atletico is easily a bigger surprise. Chelsea and Roma make up a tougher group but they bottled it against Qarabag.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:48 pm

M99 wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Is the compound a shrine to overhyped Serie A scrubs like Kessie, Gagliardini, Immobile etc?

Yes and they are all led by Sister De Sciglio.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:38 pm

Luca wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:I think you haven't been watching the team play this year nor have you watched the others. This year any one of the 5 EPL teams, plus Bayern plus PSG plus maybe Juve can challenge not only us but Barca as well. It wouldn't surprise me if the long rumoured (from Sports) that EPL surpasses Spain. I can easily see all three Spanish teams exiting early. It's not a given, as I said earlier one can hope, but we certainly are not clear cut favourites.

Even so, 5+ years of Spanish dominance, utterly so, would not be replaced even with an all English final this year. Its quite clearly a down period for Real Madrid, although time will tell how that translates to Europe and PSG is obviously the toughest match up they could have drawn from group play.

I think Atletico is easily a bigger surprise. Chelsea and Roma make up a tougher group but they bottled it against Qarabag.

Luca, I'm not really buying into Sports' hype. He had said with the TV revenue now in place that it is only a matter of time until the EPL teams dominate. The point I was making (to Valk) was that there are at least 10 clubs that could win CL this year and among them there are 5 from EPL. As I said above it wouldn't surprise me (I'm not conceding the loses only that it is a real possibility) if all three remaining Spanish exit early, which would mean EPL for the first time in years gets the most points out of CL competition. I do believe the Spanish teams are all weaker than in previous years. But that doesn't lead to the conclusion that EPL would be dominating and of course next season is another story.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:46 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
Luca wrote:

Luca, I'm not really buying into Sports' hype. He had said with the TV revenue now in place that it is only a matter of time until the EPL teams dominate. The point I was making (to Valk) was that there are at least 10 clubs that could win CL this year and among them there are 5 from EPL. As I said above it wouldn't surprise me (I'm not conceding the loses only that it is a real possibility) if all three remaining Spanish exit early, which would mean EPL for the first time in years gets the most points out of CL competition. I do believe the Spanish teams are all weaker than in previous years. But that doesn't lead to the conclusion that EPL would be dominating and of course next season is another story.

My mistake then, I read this out of context then. It's an interesting argument but as long as teams like Real, Barca, Juve, Bayern and PSG exist then they'll always be in the mix in the CL [at least some of them at any given time].

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:16 pm

The league that can buy the best players and the best managers is going to be the best...  it's not all that complicated a formula.  Right now, the EPL has more teams than any other league with elite purchasing power.  When Spain NT was dominant, most of the top spanish players preferred to stay in Spain so that balanced the spending imbalance a bit...  but that competitive advantage is eroding even moreso when you consider youth development advantage is waning too.  

Barca and Real will always be among the elite... however, it's the depth of the league that's going to suffer.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next