danyjr
Kaladin
iftikhar
Lucifer
44 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Who will progress ?

UCL R16 : Sevilla Vs Man United  - Page 9 Vote_lcap56%UCL R16 : Sevilla Vs Man United  - Page 9 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 10 ]
UCL R16 : Sevilla Vs Man United  - Page 9 Vote_lcap44%UCL R16 : Sevilla Vs Man United  - Page 9 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 18

UCL R16 : Sevilla Vs Man United  - Page 9 Empty Re: UCL R16 : Sevilla Vs Man United

Post by Vlad the Impaler 13/3/2018, 22:49

Congrats Sevilla for the win! Not an impressive team but certainly more attractive because they genuinely wanted to attack and win. Fully deserved result. Mourinho was a coward again and he is destroying our club and our players. It's obvious that the players aren't a problem since most of them performed very well under other managers in other teams. He must be sacked by the end of the season. I'm not gonna watch another United game with him as a manager.

Firenze wrote:
Collblanc wrote:Keep saying Sevilla is shit. United wouldnt even be top 6 in la liga.
They're complete shit Laughing

Mourinho is a huge coward in these big games. Chelsea dominated Barca for 90 mins and they're 5th in the league ffs.

+1

Last edited by Vlad the Impaler on 13/3/2018, 22:50; edited 1 time in total

Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 : Sevilla Vs Man United  - Page 9 Empty Re: UCL R16 : Sevilla Vs Man United

Post by halamadrid2 13/3/2018, 22:50

Looool Mr RM are only winning CL because of me douchebag can't even get his team to beat freaking Sevilla. Pogba has fallen so far off the clip it's going to take him ages to get back up again. When I saw Correa get a pass with no Utd players around him for that last min Bailly tackle I knew they wouldn't win. Such naive defending. And what's with the passing, Sevilla were reading it like a book. Unlreal how shite Mou has made United
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique 13/3/2018, 22:51

I have to say Sanchez looks well worth the 500k per week he gets. @frenzy Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 13/3/2018, 22:53

Unique wrote:I have to say Sanchez looks well worth the 500k per week he gets. @frenzy Laughing
and they now have to deal with Pogba, after two average seasons asking for 500k too rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc 13/3/2018, 22:53

Making those decisive "in between the lines" runs against Sevilla, who face Messi, Modric and countless others technical "free role" midfielders all season long rofl rofl
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 13/3/2018, 22:53

Forget the whole La Liga thing. United should be winning against Sevilla, but they approached the tie as if they were the underdogs while Sevilla took the initiative like they were the favourites. The same Sevilla who are toothless up front, and have shipped five goals four or five separate times this season.

Most of United's problems stem from their midfield, imo. In the first leg they went with Matic, McTominay doing a marking job on Banega and Pogba. This leg they go with Matic and Fellaini. Who there is going to get on the ball and dictate play? Nobody. Their only route forward is a direct one up to the forwards and unless those forwards are on their game it's easy to defend against. Lenglet handled Lukaku superbly well tonight and that pretty much shut down United's way forward.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy 13/3/2018, 22:53

Collblanc wrote:
Firenze wrote:
Collblanc wrote:Firenze, it's just time that for once and for all you admit that La Liga is superior to any other league in the world, and that all EPL fans get hyped for weird results between the top 4; that in no means have any right to be playing in CL in the latter stages. This year City is the exception, but EPL is seriously overrated. Sevilla midfield and defense were on par, or even better then United's. That has nothing to do with Mourinho. Sure; his anti-football tactics do really help, but United's personel is not so special.

Tonight was one of the worst United performances I've seen all season. Don't know what the problem was. I wasn't impressed with Sevilla, but they were easily the better team over two legs. I wouldn't be running your mouth just yet though, because the 5th best team in the PL is playing the best team in La Liga tomorrow and that could come back to bite you in the ass.

I couldnt care less if Chelsea beat us tomorrow. Im not delusional to think our poverty mid-30's team is going to win the UCL. Fact is that all EPL teams will be eliminated before the CL Final, and that EPL is still the shit league it ever was.

Wouldnt say this was the worst United performance. I have seen you lot play against all the "top" competition in your shit league, and all performances were sub-par. You have a coward manager: but you have to ask yourself: why is he playing coward tactics? Probably because he cant ask the B-quality players the same things he did from Madrid A-quality players, where he played more attractive football.

He did play relatively attacking football at R. Madrid. I think the reason he was able to do so, was partly due to the style and pace of the league, though. It's much harder for attacking teams to get consistent results in the more defensive, PL.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc 13/3/2018, 22:54

Ok yeah, would definitely side with Unique on this one, Sanchez looks absolutely useless.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze 13/3/2018, 22:54

Unique wrote:I have to say Sanchez looks well worth the 500k per week he gets. @frenzy Laughing

he is our worst signing since Bebe Laughing

and what's worse is Mou is scared to bench him when he surely knows it too
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc 13/3/2018, 22:54

Jay29 wrote: Lenglet handled Lukaku superbly well tonight and that pretty much shut down United's way forward.

Had a superb game! :bow:
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique 13/3/2018, 22:55

The funny thing is mourinho lost his rag because there was only 4 minuets added on at the end. The guy parks the bus for 180 minuets then moans that he only gets an extra 4 minuets Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze 13/3/2018, 22:55

sad thing is the 2 days of gloating I got from 'hijacking' the Sanchez deal from City and pretending like we signed an elite player is going to turn out to be the high point of the season

WATTBA
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly 13/3/2018, 22:56

Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 13/3/2018, 22:56

Nishankly wrote:
rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze 13/3/2018, 22:56

Unique wrote:The funny thing is mourinho lost his rag because there was only 4 minuets added on at the end. The guy parks the bus for 180 minuets then moans that he only gets an extra 4 minuets Laughing

He is an absolute *bleep*. PTB's while needing a goal from 170 minutes and then suddenly starts to attack when we need 2 goals with 15 mins left.

Think he has dementia he is so far past it it's not even funny
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage 13/3/2018, 22:57

Stop hating and think for a second. Didn't ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe, Mourinho purposely lost to focus on winning the PL?
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique 13/3/2018, 22:57

Mr Nick09 wrote:
and they now have to deal with Pogba, after two average seasons asking for 500k too rofl
they should sell jogba before everyone else sees what I see and his value drops to about 15 mil.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning 13/3/2018, 22:57

Mr Nick09 wrote:

FFS Im dying XD XD XD XD XD
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze 13/3/2018, 22:57

Pogba has been horrific for months, not sure how much of that is because he despises Mourinho or what, but it is disappointing to see. None of the team want to play for Mou, it's clear as day and has been for months.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 13/3/2018, 22:58

He was getting booed by the fans. Not long till he jumps ship to QSG
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc 13/3/2018, 22:58

Nishankly wrote:

"Mourinho got the tactics wrong"
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca 13/3/2018, 22:59

Why is Unique confusing me for someone who supports Man U? I hate man U and I'm reveling in this result. I hate Mou as well. Nothing about that team that I like. Hate Ashley Young as much as any player in the EPL not named Firmino

The only thing I've ever said in support of Man U is 1) they're a better team than Liverpool and 2) they'll beat Liverpool at Old Trafford.

I was right about #2, and given #2 and given that United are 5 points above Liverpool in the EPL, I'm confident I can also say that United are a better team than Liverpool as well.

Pool fans can act all confident but the only reason they've gotten past the RO16 is because they drew Porto, a team that is only two points above Benefica right now in the league table. Mind, Benefica garnered zero points in the CL this season, scored one and conceded like 15 goals Laughing They drew the weakest team by far.

I mean as much as I'm laughing at Man U right now and enjoying it, at least Sevilla have some quality. They're not a great team and United should win easy but it's the same team that Liverpool failed to beat twice in the group stages. Pool fans don't have any right to act like they would have gotten past Sevilla, much less Juve

Anyway Mou has to be gone in the summer. He's failed at taking this team to the next level and it's obvious. If a team like Manchester United, with the money they've spent, acts the way they did against Sevilla and can't win at home against Sevilla, it's clear that Mou is not the right person for the job.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage 13/3/2018, 22:59

Nishankly wrote:

This is just sad. What an overrated player this guy is.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler 13/3/2018, 22:59

Jay29 wrote:Forget the whole La Liga thing. United should be winning against Sevilla, but they approached the tie as if they were the underdogs while Sevilla took the initiative like they were the favourites. The same Sevilla who are toothless up front, and have shipped five goals four or five separate times this season.

Most of United's problems stem from their midfield, imo. In the first leg they went with Matic, McTominay doing a marking job on Banega and Pogba. This leg they go with Matic and Fellaini. Who there is going to get on the ball and dictate play? Nobody. Their only route forward is a direct one up to the forwards and unless those forwards are on their game it's easy to defend against. Lenglet handled Lukaku superbly well tonight and that pretty much shut down United's way forward.

Yep. You are right. I can make a very long post explaining in depth all the issues United have that I have observed in the last year, but I don't have the patience to be honest. First goal came because Matic & Pogba were static and didn't show support for the defenders, so Valencia was forced to make a mistake. After that, both central midfielders were caught on the wrong foot and Sevilla easily got past them with a straight pass. Simple as that. But this is happening on a weekly basis since Mourinho came.

Very poor football overall, I don't understand how we are 2nd in the league and losing only 2-1 against Sevilla.

CBarca wrote:Why is Unique confusing me for someone who supports Man U? I hate man U and I'm reveling in this result. I hate Mou as well. Nothing about that team that I like. Hate Ashley Young as much as any player in the EPL not named Firmino

The only thing I've ever said in support of Man U is 1) they're a better team than Liverpool and 2) they'll beat Liverpool at Old Trafford.

I was right about #2, and given #2 and given that United are 5 points above Liverpool in the EPL, I'm confident I can also say that United are a better team than Liverpool as well.

Pool fans can act all confident but the only reason they've gotten past the RO16 is because they drew Porto, a team that is only two points above Benefica right now in the league table. Mind, Benefica garnered zero points in the CL this season, scored one and conceded like 15 goals Laughing They drew the weakest team by far.

I mean as much as I'm laughing at Man U right now and enjoying it, at least Sevilla have some quality. They're not a great team and United should win easy but it's the same team that Liverpool failed to beat twice in the group stages. Pool fans don't have any right to act like they would have gotten past Sevilla, much less Juve

Anyway Mou has to be gone in the summer. He's failed at taking this team to the next level and it's obvious. If a team like Manchester United, with the money they've spent, acts the way they did against Sevilla and can't win at home against Sevilla, it's clear that Mou is not the right person for the job.

Fully agreed.

Last edited by Vlad the Impaler on 13/3/2018, 23:02; edited 1 time in total
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique 13/3/2018, 23:00

halamadrid2 wrote:He was getting booed by the fans. Not long till he jumps ship to QSG
he just signed a new contract I think Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 13/3/2018, 23:01

are united still running for a trophy?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next