AWWW YEAAAASSSSS
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

LFC vs. WBA Empty Re: LFC vs. WBA

Post by Unique Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:43 pm

so klopp was resting players in the 2nd most important game of the season so they are fresh for a game at home v west brom. klopp is a far smarter guy than me when it comes to football but sometimes I look at his decisions and scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:43 pm

Wijnaldum can't play in a 2 man midfield. The guy is scared of the ball sometimes. Im annoyed af with him.

Mane has been uncharacteristically bad. Coutinho is faar too wide and can't influence the game.

Salah has been unlucky.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:19 pm

Wijnaldumnin midfield when a team sit back is as useful as aids.

Really the fact that the whole game rests on cou is awful.

When the pace is taken out of the game you can't have two midfielders who add nothing in attack.

Missed some chances, seems like on of those ganes, we don't know how to score late so let's see what happens.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:51 pm

It just pissed me off that we all saw how the game was going, why make changes so late. It's such a Klopp thing to do, I'm not so suprised though, I'd not make subs early if I had no idea how to use subs.

To think it's the worst Everton team and wba are the teams to kill this run.

Another battle Klopp lost , imagine losing to big Sam and Pardew in one week, FML.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:51 pm

Can't wait for the post match rant to embraces himself even more.

mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:52 pm

Embarras*
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:05 pm

and another season wasted. I am 43yo I don't have many wasted seasons left in me tbh. I know it takes a bit of time with a new manager and new players but why do we always give 4-5 years to see how things are going. we need to go big in 2 transfer windows and get things done. all these 5 year plans mean we end up selling our best players before we can build a good team. but imo klopp has had long enough. simeone and 200mil is whats needed. we should either take a chance and go for it or just stay midtable and forget about it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:05 pm

I don't understand you people.

He takes the front 4 off early you complain you "don't take your best players off early" when we're chasing a goal

He takes them off with a reasonable time "he took them off too late" (Both the Ox and Solanke had their chances / that GOAL SHOULD OF STOOD)

We've been beating teams that park the bus in the last month before these last 2 games, and the referees decisions HAVE made us lose 4 points in the last 2 games due to incompetence anyways. But yeah, you guys stick with your agenda of Klopp out.....
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:09 pm

Red Alert wrote:I don't understand you people.

He takes the front 4 off early you complain you "don't take your best players off early" when we're chasing a goal

He takes them off with a reasonable time "he took them off too late" (Both the Ox and Solanke had their chances / that GOAL SHOULD OF STOOD)

We've been beating teams that park the bus in the last month before these last 2 games, and the referees decisions HAVE made us lose 4 points in the last 2 games due to incompetence anyways. But yeah, you guys stick with your agenda of Klopp out.....
dude what we saw in the last 2 games has been going on for the last 2 years. its not a blip its the norm
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:55 pm

mr-r34 wrote:Can't wait for the post match rant to embraces himself even more.

Thoughts on the disallowed goal, Regardless of everything else. Only that situation _mrr69?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:59 am

This isn't a dammed if you do dammed if you don't.

Salah was subbed off last game stupidly and mane and wiji was left on for far too long.

I don't care how you out it klopps made some dumb obvious decisions, his the one that set the expectations high, were only holding to to account.

mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:59 am

It touched his hand, was it accidental yes, was it then a goal, yes. Are we that shit that that's how we win home games against wba?
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:59 am

mr-r34 wrote:This isn't a dammed if you do dammed if you don't.

Salah was subbed off last game stupidly and mane and wiji was left on for far too long.

I don't care how you out it klopps made some dumb obvious decisions, his the one that set the expectations high, were only holding to to account.

Salah was subbed off last game to prevent injury / he had an injury complaint.

He's made some dumb decisions yes, but he's not done much wrong this season. He's been robbed off ATLEAST 6 points from OFFICIALS MISTAKES, that's excluding individual errors, key injuries etc. 6 points would put us 3rd, 1 point behind 2nd.

The football hasn't been that bad, and you'd be a fool to say we haven't improved in the pitch. I can understand frustration, but people wanting him out / purely blaming EVERYTHING Klopp is ridiculous.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:08 am

mr-r34 wrote:It touched his hand, was it accidental yes, was it then a goal, yes. Are we that shit that that's how we win home games against wba?

What are you on about? Have you watched us at all in the last month???

We've broken down majority of the teams that sit back this season. "Are we that shit" blah blah, *bleep* off. 1-0 is 3 points, that's all that matters. Do you know how many champions in the passed have won games 1-0?

Progress HAS been made, and we've played the football required to win these last two games. We've been robbed 4 points. But yeah, blame continue to blame the manager.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:57 am

First of all let's make one thing ckear, I don't want him out, because there's nothing better right now.

Second the are we that shit comment was a rhetorical question.

Thirdly, it's Klopp who said what he said when he first joined. We're not here to fight to be behind second by one point.

And it's not some of his decisions, he has zero idea how to use subs and zero idea on how to change a game.

Most times our plan A has failed , he couldn't do much, to say his style of management doesn't really on one trick is a joke. Don't get me wrong when he pulls it offf no one's bearing him, but how can you call yourself a manager and not be able to deal with the same shit that lower teams try pull off each time. How come city and pep aren't dripping dumb points ? Yeah they have a *bleep* tone of money and a *bleep* brilliant squad, but it comes down to pep as well. Undrafted in the league
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:57 am

Undeafted*
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:56 pm

It's SIX points dropped in three consecutive PL matches. hmm
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:05 am

mr-r34 wrote:First of all let's make one thing ckear, I don't want him out, because there's nothing better right now.

Second the are we that shit comment was a rhetorical question.

Thirdly, it's Klopp who said what he said when he first joined. We're not here to fight to be behind second by one point.

And it's not some of his decisions, he has zero idea how to use subs and zero idea on how to change a game.

Most times our plan A has failed , he couldn't do much, to say his style of management doesn't really on one trick is a joke. Don't get me wrong when he pulls it offf no one's bearing him, but how can you call yourself a manager and not be able to deal with the same shit that lower teams try pull off each time. How come city and pep aren't dripping dumb points ? Yeah they have a *bleep* tone of money and a *bleep* brilliant squad, but it comes down to pep as well. Undrafted in the league

His subs haven't been the best but to suggest he doesn't know how to change a game is absurd. We've changed structures and systems every second game, and he continues to change it up during games too lmao

We've broken down more teams than we haven't this season, so still not sure what you're on about.

Pep inherited both a starting XI AND squad better than Klopp did. Not only that, but he's also spent over FOUR HUNDRED MILLION POUNDS since hes been Man City's manager. The club was also A LOT MORE stable off the pitch. The two are incomparable.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum