Juventus: The Next Cycle

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Juventus: The Next Cycle

Post by Warrior on Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:40 am

I can agree with both posts since they have great arguments, and reality proves you right. "Living in Allegri's world" particularly touched my heart What a Face

My fear is when Max holds Dybala/Bernardeschi/Marchisio from having an important role for too long. He has a tendency these last 2 seasons of making adjustments a couple of weeks too late. The double pivot debate was an example.

Wingzukic works sometimes, of course, yet if we stick to it i can see us dropping points. Against catenaccio it is mostly useless.

Warrior
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:14 am

I can agree with that brother. All I'm doing is lending an opinion and maybe a different perspective to explain things as they are, sometimes it is necessary. I can guarantee if we drew 0-0 or even 1-1 with Roma, the atmosphere and opinions over Allegri, Mandzukic, Cuadrado, whomever, would've been different, just like they were against Inter. But I maintain, against Inter, we played an excellent match that we should have won. Against Roma, we struggled too, and by that, I mean, we missed some very good chances.

This is just how it goes. No goals conceded in 8 games- which included Napoli, Inter, Roma, Barcelona... this is very good, from our start of the season, we probably wouldn't have thought it was possible. The results are as good as they have ever been, despite yet again, re-shuffling our deck this season, already changing formation and transitioning from key personnel to new, key personnel.
Luca
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel on Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:40 am

I can't imagine Juve without Mandzukic currently. This is what EDF said prior to the match :

“[Paulo] Dybala is a champion, so it’d be easy to say him but I’ll say [Mario] Mandzukic. He’s a player who destroys the balance of a team that is defending, because of his physical characteristics.”

"I do not want the # 10 kit to be retired. It wouldn’t be right. When I was a child I dreamed of being able to wear it one day, and I would like others to do the same. There must plenty of little kids with the same dream I once had. "
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2