Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 13 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Unique on Thu 20 Jun 2019, 18:13

@Young Kaz wrote:Joe Biden is OFFICIALLY unelectable.

If I trash Yang for Pandering to Nazis, I cant support Biden for referring lovingly to segregationists.
what has he said bad about the Chinese

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 13 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Hapless_Hans on Thu 20 Jun 2019, 18:50

@Young Kaz wrote:Joe Biden is OFFICIALLY unelectable.

If I trash Yang for Pandering to Nazis, I cant support Biden for referring lovingly to segregationists.

Good. Finally you understand Biden is the past, not the future.

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz on Thu 27 Jun 2019, 03:26

Beto is done.

Speaking Spanish not answering questions. You're from Texico man nobody is impressed by that.

He looks like a boy among men(and women) out here
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Thu 27 Jun 2019, 03:39

Trump tweeting "Boring" while they debate the death of a child.

Don't know if anything can surprise me anymore

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Thu 27 Jun 2019, 03:44

Beto is done lol

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Thu 27 Jun 2019, 23:25

Those debates are so pointless. People make up their mind on their own, a thousand debates won't change who they vote for,
Myesyats
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Fri 28 Jun 2019, 00:24

@Freeza wrote:Trump tweeting "Boring" while they debate the death of a child.

@Freeza wrote:Trump tweeting "Boring" while they debate the death of a child.

very sad to see but im sure they have found a way to blame trump for that.

BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Fri 28 Jun 2019, 00:37

I started watching this last night, then reminded myself that it's fucking June of the prior year and turned it off.

The American electoral calendar is way too long

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Fri 28 Jun 2019, 05:26

And that's also why no one is "unelectable" right now

Except for Swalwell. And Gilibrand. And all those people.

Oh, but not Williamson. Marianne Williamson 2020

NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Fri 28 Jun 2019, 23:44

I agree with Trump for once Laughing Biden is fucking weak. Never seen anything like it.

Kamala and Bernie absolutely killed him last night. He's horrible on stage.

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Sat 29 Jun 2019, 01:29

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-first-democratic-debate-in-five-charts/

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Sun 30 Jun 2019, 02:40

His performance was pretty bad

You can tell he hadn't prepped whatsoever Laughing

Kamala was great, I thought main man Pete Buttigieg was probably the second best, but Kamala was the best by a decent margin. It would be a great service to the country if the many black voters who will probably vote for Biden switched over to Kamala

NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Sun 30 Jun 2019, 12:04

Lol, again, as if debates make a difference. Majority of people are too stupid to even understand whats really going on. You lot chose Trump for you president and all he did in the debates was: "How are you going to solve this issue?"; Trump: "Oh, you'll see, you'll see."

As the great philosopher Socrates once compared society to a vessel; he said, who would you rather have in charge of the vessel? Just anyone or a man educated in seafearing? Why do we keep thinking any person can be fit to judge who should be the ruler of a country?

Voting is a skill, and letting people vote without a thorough education on the matter is like letting a man who doesnt know a thing about seafearing command a vessel.

Majority of people dont know how to run a country so why do they decide who should be running one?
Myesyats
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Sun 30 Jun 2019, 14:02

Uncle Fester screwed the pooch.... but the dems better hope he gets it together.  He's the only viable option to beat Trump.   I'm not saying he's the best candidate... but the other people don't stand a chance in a lot of swing states for a lot of reasons I won't get into.  The midwest, texas and florida will decide the election.  Biden's the only one that can compete in a lot of those.

As it stands, Trump's odds of getting second terms have never looked better.

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Sun 30 Jun 2019, 16:31

@sportsczy wrote:Uncle Fester screwed the pooch.... but the dems better hope he gets it together.  He's the only viable option to beat Trump.   I'm not saying he's the best candidate... but the other people don't stand a chance in a lot of swing states for a lot of reasons I won't get into.  The midwest, texas and florida will decide the election.  Biden's the only one that can compete in a lot of those.

You're wild off.

Not surprising coming from a Trump supporter though.

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Sun 30 Jun 2019, 17:28

@sportsczy wrote:Uncle Fester screwed the pooch.... but the dems better hope he gets it together.  He's the only viable option to beat Trump.   I'm not saying he's the best candidate... but the other people don't stand a chance in a lot of swing states for a lot of reasons I won't get into.  The midwest, texas and florida will decide the election.  Biden's the only one that can compete in a lot of those.

Trump's own polls show him losing the rust belt to most dem candidates. No reason why Kamala, Warren or Bernie would not be electable there.

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum