Kaladin
CBarca
RealGunner
Hapless_Hans
Firenze
49 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

BREXIT Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 7 - Page 36 Empty Re: BREXIT Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 7

Post by Winter is Coming Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:35 pm

Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

BREXIT Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 7 - Page 36 Empty Re: BREXIT Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 7

Post by Unique Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:43 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:
fat sam record right there :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:12 am

West ham director saying they dont want to sign more African players because "they sit together", "when they dont play and they cause mayhem"

wow

would get fired in 24hrs in the US for these inflammatory comments.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:44 am

Really hoping for a Sanchez: "I dont wanna be here"
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:45 am

Don't really know what to say except @Firenze

Spurs got very very lucky with both goals, You do create your own luck though idk

United still only 3 points ahead of 4th lmao was thinking it was 10-12 considering how much Utd fans talk but thats the gap between utd and city.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:53 am

Also shoutout to Davinson for a great performance.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:02 am

Both goals had elements of luck to them but the course of the game... you watch and you must wonder how it was only 2-0. Way Spurs played United was unlike what I've ever seen tbh, United were so poor.

Poch gameplan today was a pretty simple one if you try to boil down the more nuanced tactics of it. More players in the midfield than United, and challenge the back four as much as possible with aerial duels, balls in behind, and overloading the flanks. If you lose the ball to the defense, it's not a problem, press them and they'll end up giving the ball away or out of bounds in an advanced position. United always had too many men up front and were constantly outnumbered. I won't call it a Poch win as much as a Mourinho loss, who set his team up for failure today (not that any of the players deserved anything, they looked dejected the whole match).

I've never seen a Mourinho team look so poor defensively and out of possession. Gaps everywhere. I'm serious when I say I haven't seen Eriksen have so much space around him consistently all season.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:43 am

fully agree, Spurs didn't even have to work for it, bit of a disgrace really

I hope Spurs roll over Liverpool similarly tbh, top 4 race gets very interesting then

still stand by what I've been saying since day 1 (don't quote me on this IMO)

City
Utd
Spurs
Liverpool

well, not day 1 since I honestly didn't expect Chelsea to be as poor as they have this season, but I'm going with this top 4 now
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:35 am

Quite possibly the worst match I've seen Paul play in a Utd shirt. Contributed not a single positive thing in that match. Could have been replaced with a garden tool and would have had a similar effect.

That being said, Tottenham deserved that win, should have rattle Utd with at least 4 goals today but some disgusting final 3rd decision made sure it stayed at 2.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:12 am

Not sure why I've been playing this down

Forget everything I said, what I meant to say is Spurs are bossing the GOAT league. Firenze, United dispensed. Unique and Nish are next. That's not even their final form.

Luca, Rincon, Tom and the ilk are going to be put to the sword soon.

Think Spurs will win away in Turin. Ez game ez life.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:38 am

Doc wrote:Quite possibly the worst match I've seen Paul play in a Utd shirt. Contributed not a single positive thing in that match. Could have been replaced with a garden tool and would have had a similar effect.

Well, if you make him play as the one receiving football from  the centre backs so far back, you are bound to be witnessing a terrible showing from Pogbah. Its depressing everyone barring Mourinho can see that. That he should be playing in a 3. Same with his treatment of Martial. Been the best player in the last month and at the first chance, moanhinho put him on the right where he has never ever played well. Now watch him bench Anthony soon as his performances will continue to go down as a right winger.
Pogba and Martial, by far United's best players, yet they are the ones who are managed the worst by the idiot.

Btw I wasnt surprised one bit. Deserved result. its a depressing reality in a match like this we have a backline such as that. Calamity Jones and Crossley Young still playing for Manchester United in 2018. And people wonder how are we not matching City. Laughing
Anyway well done Spurs. Congrats cbarca.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:24 am

Alderweireld is back and suddenly Spurs go from being defeated by minnows to kicking the 2nd best team in England.

Best player in the league IMO.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:15 am

CBarca wrote:Not sure why I've been playing this down

Forget everything I said, what I meant to say is Spurs are bossing the GOAT league. Firenze, United dispensed. Unique and Nish are next. That's not even their final form.

Luca, Rincon, Tom and the ilk are going to be put to the sword soon.

Think Spurs will win away in Turin. Ez game ez life.

This sounds like betting potential hmm

Shall we @CSpurs?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:38 am

Spurs do beat us at Anfield which is not impossible, I will not @Cspurs this season. Alderweirdlad is back as well fs

United on the other hand is shite and needs to be put down back to 6th where they belong. Frauds
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:39 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Alderweireld is back and suddenly Spurs go from being defeated by minnows to kicking the 2nd best team in England.

He didn't play the game if I'm not wrong.

@BC prime foreign fan, this is why we need brexit ffs
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:43 am

So I'll put this out there: I think United's luck in defence and De Gea's great form will run out soon, and they'll have a very inconsistent second half of the season. They might still get top four in the end but their defence is too weak for anything more. Teams like Burnley, Everton and Stoke got to double-figure shots against them, and Spurs managed 22 last night.

Saying that, their next two are Huddersfield and Newcastle so it won't happen for a little bit.

Btw, no team in the PL puts more crosses into the box than Chelsea do, so Giroud could very well for them. He's a better target man than Morata is and could them plenty of flick-ons and knock downs.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:26 am

Nishankly wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Alderweireld is back and suddenly Spurs go from being defeated by minnows to kicking the 2nd best team in England.

lmao

In my defense I'm in Australia for work so all the games are at like 5 am for me
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:17 pm

Jay29 wrote:So I'll put this out there: I think United's luck in defence and De Gea's great form will run out soon, and they'll have a very inconsistent second half of the season. They might still get top four in the end but their defence is too weak for anything more. Teams like Burnley, Everton and Stoke got to double-figure shots against them, and Spurs managed 22 last night.

Saying that, their next two are Huddersfield and Newcastle so it won't happen for a little bit.

Btw, no team in the PL puts more crosses into the box than Chelsea do, so Giroud could very well for them. He's a better target man than Morata is and could them plenty of flick-ons and knock downs.

Seems you havent paid great attention to United under Mourinho. Smalling and Jones have been playing really well in the past month and against teams that wont press us like the top teams do, so they are still decent enough options in Mou’s defensive setup. And speaking of ddg, even if his form goes off he is still better than most keepers and is capable of maintaining a consistent level in games (past 3 years proves that, barring one or two odd games here and there don’t remember him being shit for a length of time)
And you are overestimating teams like Pool and Spurs who will drop points in games Mourinho will grind out 1-0. I will be very surprised if we fall out of top 3 this season honestly especially considering we have only Man city to face away from home among the top teams. Home games against big teams, cowardinho will go draws and against bottom teams, the Lukaku’s and Pogba’s will pull us through.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:53 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Nishankly wrote:

lmao

In my defense I'm in Australia for work so all the games are at like 5 am for me

Audit?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:06 pm

Nishankly wrote:Spurs do beat us at Anfield which is not impossible, I will not @Cspurs this season. Alderweirdlad is back as well fs

United on the other hand is shite and needs to be put down back to 6th where they belong. Frauds

Been second basically all season, we're where we should be. Only frauds are the team in the top 4 with back to back losses against West Brom and Swansea in the last 3 games. That suggests you shouldn't be anywhere near the CL spots tbh
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:16 pm

How comes pogba and Sanchez didn’t play last night.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:19 pm

Firenze wrote:
Nishankly wrote:Spurs do beat us at Anfield which is not impossible, I will not @Cspurs this season. Alderweirdlad is back as well fs

Been second basically all season, we're where we should be. Only frauds are the team in the top 4 with back to back losses against West Brom and Swansea in the last 3 games. That suggests you shouldn't be anywhere near the CL spots tbh

We were on a 18 game unbeaten run with 14 victories. It was a WATTBA

West Brom was FA cup aka all competitions aka Firmino stats
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:26 pm

Is "Don't be all that weird" lad fit to start for Spurs?

Also pls rate name out of 5.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:34 pm

Uhh he's been rehabbing with a while. I'm not really sure where he is in the process tbh but he should be close to fit to start soon.

name is 1/5 but creative so I'll add +1 to 2/5
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:40 pm

^^who are we talking about?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:50 pm

^Alderweireld.

Just watched the extended highlights from Spurs-United :facepalm:

Its a tragedy that Pogba is wasting his career in this team.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next