BarcaLearning
sportsczy
VanDeezNuts
The Demon of Carthage
Hapless_Hans
Beautiful Football
12 posters

Go down

Ousmane Dembélé- What is his potential? Empty Ousmane Dembélé- What is his potential?

Post by Beautiful Football Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:45 am

Everytime i see him he really impress me. He just come back from 4 months of injury, and this was his 2nd game against celta. He is good dribbler, among the top 10 in the world. He is the only player as far as i know has no weak foot. He is truly ambidextrous. Although he needs to improve his finishing and decision making.

Kylian Mbappé is bettter because of his finishing and decision making.
Dembélé is a better dribbler though.

I hope he become DemPelé for us. I have high hope for this lad. He can takeover kingdom from Messi, once LM10 decline.He is the future of Barca really.

Your thought?

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Ousmane Dembélé- What is his potential? Empty Re: Ousmane Dembélé- What is his potential?

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:22 am

Judging from this video, it looks like they shuttle buses full of mentally challenged kids into the Camp Nou in order to fill it up
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Ousmane Dembélé- What is his potential? Empty Re: Ousmane Dembélé- What is his potential?

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:04 am

That kid is very reminiscent of an 18-year-old Cristiano: killer pace, raw but promising dribbling skills and selfishness (01:31). If he could just bulk up a little bit and work on his shooting, he could become a world beater.

Barcelona have acquired a gem here.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:09 pm

I haven’t seen him since his injury, but pre-injury he looked like he could be one of the best of his generation.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:46 pm

His finishing is suspect and his decision-making needs work. He has all the tools. He relied very much on pace... will be interesting if he lost anything post-injury.

Not the talent Mbappe is though. Mbappe has an edge on him in pretty much everything. Just as fast too.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:00 am

Physically he looks good, needs to work for his brain though. He seems to have yet develop chemistry with his teammates, unless hes just trying too hard to impress.

Mbappe is the better player though overall agreed.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:49 pm

People have kind of fallen asleep on Mbappe believe it or not. He had something like 33 goals and 15 assists all comps last CY and, with PSG, he's currently at 14 goals and 13 assists this season... and picking up form fast after taking a 6 weeks to find synergy with teammates.

The end product at the age of 19 is the shocking part... aside from the talent.

That was the other part with Dembele.... he delivered with Dortmund. His issue is that, unlike Mbappe, he hasn't done it consistently in CL and at the highest levels. Once he finds form and if he's the same... he will crush the lesser teams immediately imo.

That was a serious injury with Dembele btw. Although he's back, i don't think he will regain his stride until next season. Hope I'm wrong. An in-form Dembele to go along with Mbappe, Griezmann and Lacazette is a potent attack for France in the WC. Nevermind the rest like Coman, Thauvin, Payet, Giroud, etc.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:44 pm

Most spectacular player I've seen since Ronaldinho, absolute monster.
Sure he needs to improve a bit here and there but he's a breath-taking talent, when he's got the ball literally anything is possible. Left, right, above, beneath, beyond, he can get past defenders in a million ways and is completely unpredictable. Sometimes even to himself.

Love this kid. How can anyone not love watching this kid.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:57 pm

Hmm.... he's a great talent but he still has nothing on Neymar. Stop with the hyperbole pls.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:00 pm

I won't stop.
Only thing that can happen, of course, is that the toxic shithole that is Barca ruins him.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:50 pm

He's at the best club in the world so he's got the best conditions available to develop. If it turns out that he doesnt become anything great it'll be because of people like you hyping him up to the heavens and the fact that, in reality, he's perhaps not that great of a talent after all.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:03 am

"people like me" are people that watched him for a year in Bundesliga and know what a sensational talent he is. Or people like sports who knew even before that.
You'll be pretending to have always been the biggest Dembélé fan in no time.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:47 am

A great football fan like you should know then that there's no better place than Barca for Dembele to develop. Also, I'm not saying he's not a great talent.... I'm just being skeptical for I have seen very little of him so far. BUT from what I've seen, I expect that he will bring us great entertainment for years to come.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:53 pm

Doing ok. Two goals from DemPelé. :coffee:

For Barca 2018-19: App 25(sub 6), Goals 12,   Assist 4

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:05 pm

At this point he will be in a wheelchair before he hits 40.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:07 pm

Poor Demboz getting booed by his own supporters
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:15 pm

Myesyats wrote:A great football fan like you should know then that there's no better place than Barca for Dembele to develop. Also, I'm not saying he's not a great talent.... I'm just being skeptical for I have seen very little of him so far. BUT from what I've seen, I expect that he will bring us great entertainment for years to come.

horrible post ffs
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:13 pm

What's going on? What are you doing to him? Is someone there poisoning his food?
Is it Suarez? He doesn't like blacks does he?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:42 pm

Awful player, awful athlete, awful husband, son and brother.

OUT. Even for free. Nobody cares.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:57 pm

One of the greatest frauds in the modern game. Hans had us all deceived.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:17 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:What's going on? What are you doing to him? Is someone there poisoning his food?
Is it Suarez? He doesn't like blacks does he?
i told you what he was 3-4 years ago, you are sill in full denial Laughing amazing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:49 pm

AS reports he won't come back this year which means he'll miss at least 6 games. I'd assume he's going to miss more than that, probably up to 10 games - then play 20 minutes and get reinjured again.

What a genius. Get the cheque, play 1 game in 20 and ride off into the sunset. Einsteinbele.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:20 pm

Obviously, Barca ruined him by allowing KFC to set up shop within driving distance to his frat boy crib. Another Hans wonderkid suffers defeat to their lack of intelligence.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down