Cope and Marca today: Bale is getting sold this summer

+3
Mr Nick09
The Madrid One
guest7
7 posters

Go down

Cope and Marca today: Bale is getting sold this summer Empty Cope and Marca today: Bale is getting sold this summer

Post by guest7 Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:01 pm

So, what are your thoughts? Will he get sold?
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Cope and Marca today: Bale is getting sold this summer Empty Re: Cope and Marca today: Bale is getting sold this summer

Post by The Madrid One Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:49 pm

Marca, AS, and Cope are all on it, i hope things keep going bad for him and the campaign in Spain buries him so it all makes it easier for him to get out of here already.

One can hope.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Cope and Marca today: Bale is getting sold this summer Empty Re: Cope and Marca today: Bale is getting sold this summer

Post by titosantill Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:31 am

@themadridone, how are we supposed to make any sensible amount on him to spend on reinforcements if things keep going bad for him? i don't think flo wants to sell for peanuts, not getting any eligible suitors for bale or benzema really frightens me.....i don't care about the news story, its not like anyone has put in a bid yet, and my worry is, who's going to put in a bid. the loss of form and injuries to him as well as benzema puts us in a precarious position
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:55 am

Flo doesn’t need sales to fund purchases. Club now has zero debt. Nothing stopping purchases other than Zidane and whatever mindset Flo happens to be in. Just get rid of these two! What ever we get is more than sufficient just to be rid of this baggage. Ronaldo is another story. He should go just to give a clean slate to a new front line, however his departure is not a sure thing (and with Zidane neither is Benzema!). Maybe if Flo can resist his new salary demand, he will leave without any urging.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:06 am

we have to sign big, number 1, if we do, we'll most likely spend all them funds from the sales from last summer and then some more on top of that, a lot more. number 2, i don't think flo is interested in giving any club freebies, he has shown at least since 2011 that he wants top dollar for starters we sell. and 3, you sell to who can and wants to buy, if not you might end up having to make deals like the james deal, loan with option to buy

its easy for anyone to say madrid wants to sell, that to me isn't breaking news, its perfectly normal for flo to be answering calls from suitors for bale and benzema. nothing newsworthy to see, what would be newsworthy is knowing who's interested and how interested are they

btw didn't marca and co talk about how we were supposed to spend all this money in the winter. when was the last piece of big transfer coup these folks predicted and got right?
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:29 am

his agent was saying Bale should cost around 200 millions like Neymar... the only club desperate enough to pull the trigger on that kind of money would be United and even then i dont think they would do it. there might be a way to work somekind of exchange with United to get De gea and them Bale
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:41 am

i never thought of that; they'd want bale plus a few millions, hmm, i don't know if that's something they'd be willing to do, we'd have to see in the summer but that's an interesting thought. the question marks they'd have are his injuries, but that's not our business if they plan to play ball....it seems reasonable the more i think about it, it then becomes a matter of how much do they want on top of the exchange. bale needs to ensure his agent undergoes mandatory drug tests btw
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:13 am

de gea + moneh = bale, not the other way around lol

i am all for his agent driving up the price, and madrid too, to get a fat paycheque
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:18 am

Tito, all the capital set aside for last two summers has been used to pay off debt!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:23 am

woodward and mourinho would have to get drug tested if they go de gea plus money equals bale. even 2001 florentino i doubt could pull that one off. nobody out right now is paying 200 mill for a guy that can barely rack up minutes.....the hope should be for a new oil baron to emerge if that's the case
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:53 am

dembele signed for 150 mil, coutinho 180 mil lol, that's the market now. If they want him, we can price him at whatever we want. no one is forcing them to pay. when perez asked for 80 mil for morata, people thought it was too much, chelsea paid lol, they might regret it now, but you always have to price up. if their valuation of De Gea is 100 mil, then ours for Bale is 200 mil
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:06 pm

morata's case is different, younger and was coming off the back of a successful season from a personal standpoint. you want to get top dollar, but in bale's case we need a desperate suitor, don't want to turn potential buyers away especially if you need him sold more than you need him at the club coutinho dembele morata are younger and aside from dembele right now, they didn't have the same injury issues bale has had over the years.....he's put us in a tight spot, my hope is for a desperate suitor to emerge.....not necessarily utd, they strike me as a side that will stall negotiations only to end up moving for someone else and leave us stuck
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:51 pm

Tito, have you not paid attention to how the british, in general, have viewed Bale? Despite what he has done or naught, their view of him has nevered wavered. It’s much like Trump and his followers. No rational way to explain it.

So for that reason, I can see several EPL teams bidding for him. But I agree with you, it will be no where near the price his agent is saying.

The same concerns can be voiced about Benz although in his case, I doubt that there will be interest from anyone!

And if we also look at Ronaldo, I doubt if anyone will be willing to pay him a salary equal to Neymar or Messi. Pretty obvious he is in decline.

The issue here is back on Zidane and Flo. Counting on veteran players and not replacing them before their value / demand starts skyrocketing downward.

They did it with Pepe, Xabi, but nothing with the front line. With the midfield they hvave loaded up with promising kids and have only Modric to go at some point, but the future is secure even if Modric’s eventual departure does not fetch a good price. But with the front line, they haven’t been able to even establish backups, other than perhaps considering Asensio as a quasi forward.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:09 am

To sell Bale and keep Benzema, what a time to be alive.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:30 am

that's not the case, they are also talking about signing a CF and the polish press is speculating Lewandowski has changed agents to force a move this summer.

Benzema will never be pushed out because he never complains, but if you sign a big name CF like Lewa, then he wont stay. He said it a few times, there is no reason to leave if he is always starting. when that changes, he will consider leaving
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:49 am

Lewa is not coming. He's pushing 30 and he can't be trusted to lead the frontline, especially now that Ronaldo is declining. It would be absolutely stupid to spend 100-something-million on a 30-year old who's, by CF standards, is on his last elite legs.

He's definitely an upgrade to the dead-weight we have, but I'd rather we spend big on a younger and more talented CF.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:12 am

who is this younger more talentedCF than a guy who scored 52 goals in 2017 , and who unlike lewandowski can be trusted to lead the line?

Lewandowski cant be trusted to lead the line? what? wat are you talking about? gee
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:55 am

Yes, he can't be trusted because pretty soon he's going to go from a goalscorer to being a liability, and we have enough of those as it is.

Would rather have Kane than a 30-year old CF.

Please remind me, when has Madrid become a retirement home for has-beens?
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:25 am

everyone would prefer Kane but what do you do when Spurs tell you they are not selling? you fly to London and you kidnap him?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:53 am

They also said the same thing about Bale but ended up selling anyway. This time around though, it's going to be slightly more difficult, but still doable. Why? Because they might be more willing to sit down at the negotiation table if they knew Bale could go in the other direction.

Why do you think those Madrid-wants-to-sell-Bale rumors have been surfacing lately through Marca and Cope?
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:11 am

and why would Bale want to go back to a club that 1) cant pay him 1) cant pay him 7 millions euros net per year like Madrid, 2) can hardly qualify for CL?

your scenario involves a lot of what ifs.

i asked you a simple question, what do we do when Spurs says they are not selling and Kane does not push for a move? good luck finding that CF that can lead the line.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:49 pm

If Kane is unsellable then we go for Icardi. He may not be seasoned enough to lead the forward line, but he's still very young, very talented and a very good investment. He'll for sure blossom into a deadly marksman if coached properly. Still, I feel Madrid can bring Kane if they play their cards right.

What you shouldn't do is drop 100m on a 30-year old who's on the verge of decline. You should bring someone who's going to be part of your team for at least the next 5-6 years. Someone young and talented enough to stay long enough to bathe in Madrid's values and develop into the WC CF that Madrid has been missing for a long time now. Kane is that guy. Lewa is not.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down