nasir6371
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Firenze
Mr Nick09
guest7
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Pogba is ruining Mourinho denunciation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pogba is ruining Mourinho denunciation thread

Post by guest7 Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:44 pm

CR had his best ever season under Mou. Saying all players are worse under Mou is clearly a lie

guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Pogba is ruining Mourinho denunciation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pogba is ruining Mourinho denunciation thread

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:47 pm

what is this " a truly world class MF playercan play anywhere in MF and do  very good job" BS?

please let's ask prime makelele to play behind the CF and dominate, or we should ask iniesta to be a destroyer...lol

Pogba can in fact play a lot of roles in midfield and he good at it, i think we saw evidence of that at juve often and even at united. what he lacks is consistency, but he is not responsible for the team structure around him being complete shit
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:53 pm

sportsczy wrote:It's a WC year...  the way Mou wants him to play, he'd be dead by March or April.  He's rebelling a bit and also managing himself for what he feels is a career defining event.  

He had troubles at the Euro because he had injury/use issues so he was far far far from peak condition when the tournament came around.  I think he had a 3 month thigh injury from Jan until April that season.  Not enough time to find his rhythm and fitness for the Euro.

Also, Mourinho will run you over and ruin you if you let him.  

The Pogba is ruining Mourinho denunciation thread - Page 2 Article-0-0A1118ED000005DC-668_233x374

The Pogba is ruining Mourinho denunciation thread - Page 2 Croissant-5-forweb

The Pogba is ruining Mourinho denunciation thread - Page 2 Lead_960
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:06 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:what is this " a truly world class MF playercan play anywhere in MF and do  very good job" BS?

please let's ask prime makelele to play behind the CF and dominate, or we should ask iniesta to be a destroyer...lol

Pogba can in fact play a lot of roles in midfield and he good at it, i think we saw evidence of that at juve often and even at united. what he lacks is consistency, but he is not responsible for the team structure around him being complete shit
iniesta could play anywhere in a 4 man mf and do a good job no problem and makelele was a defensive mf player jogba is a CM player. im not saying anyplayer is not better in his favorite position but pogba is awful when played slightly out of position.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:17 pm

that's patently false, and you are being a revisionist historian.

but i get it, it's fun to troll pogba, how much he cost, and man yoo fans by extension.

Pogba is a great midfielder, but like all midfielders, he has tendencies and roles that he favors. He is 24, still with things to learn, but his quality is clear as day. He picked the wrong club, ad most importantly the wrong manager to evolve his career. He did so out of arrogance and greed for money thanks to Raiola, and he is paying for it now.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:39 pm

You can only look so good partnering Fellaini in a double pivot and hoofing the ball up to Lukaku on a cold night away to Molecastle while Mourinho prepares to bring on Lingardinho to unlock the match

So, people are blaming Pogba and you know what? They're right to, he's the big money signing who makes the big wages, there's a cost to that and that cost is high expectations, just or unjust. One day you're dabbing with Dybala away to Genoa and avoiding speaking to Sturaro in the locker room, and the next season you're sending him, 'I miss you' texts from the bus to London

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:39 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:that's patently false, and you are being a revisionist historian.

but i get it, it's fun to troll pogba, how much he cost, and man yoo fans by extension.

Pogba is a great midfielder, but like all midfielders, he has tendencies and roles that he favors. He is 24, still with things to learn, but his quality is clear as day. He picked the wrong club, ad most importantly the wrong manager to evolve his career. He did so out of arrogance and greed for money thanks to Raiola, and he is paying for it now.
im not trolling anyone tbh. i think pogba is a good player and he is better than any of liverpools MF players. but i also think he is way way way over hyped.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2