Nishankly
Great Leader Sprucenuce
zigra
CBarca
Firenze
47 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

BREXIT Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 8 - Page 4 Empty Re: BREXIT Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 8

Post by CBarca Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:28 pm

Bro you're like two points ahead of Spurs while losing to West Brom in the FA cup

sit down lmao

Out here celebrating the chance of coming 2nd and selling your best player Laughing

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

BREXIT Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 8 - Page 4 Empty Re: BREXIT Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 8

Post by Unique Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:30 pm

Firenze wrote:
Unique wrote:
Firenze wrote:

BREXIT Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 8 - Page 4 F9fedfb78155e6dcdaf60f4a78c91a35

HE SUCKS. Lukaku sucks. Lukaku probably overtakes him tomorrow too when he scores a hattrick against Palace.
firmino is and always will be a better player than lukaku. everything the man u team do is geared to getting lukaku on the end of everything. firmino has a far better all round game and firmino is not even the top scorer at liverpool and he still has better stats than lukaku.

Except Firmino's never had a better season than Lukaku in his life. MAYBE this year, because he isn't cut out for a top team. They're both bang average, but this is Lukaku's worst season in a long time and this is Firmino's best ever. Firmino has a lot to do to even be rated like Lolkaku is. One decent season won't change that.

inb3 but but they have different roles. Both starting CF for their team.
lukaku is your main man. everything is done to get him goals. firmino is 2nd fiddle to salah yet he still has better stats than lukaku but he does far more for the team. if you cant see how good firmino is you should go watch nascar. i know a guy that can get you tickets Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:30 pm

They'll be lingering in fourth once we smash them next week. Absolutely disgusting that we have a tough CL game a few days later though, might have to rest some lads.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:31 pm

Unique wrote:
Firenze wrote:
Unique wrote:
firmino is and always will be a better player than lukaku. everything the man u team do is geared to getting lukaku on the end of everything. firmino has a far better all round game and firmino is not even the top scorer at liverpool and he still has better stats than lukaku.

Except Firmino's never had a better season than Lukaku in his life. MAYBE this year, because he isn't cut out for a top team. They're both bang average, but this is Lukaku's worst season in a long time and this is Firmino's best ever. Firmino has a lot to do to even be rated like Lolkaku is. One decent season won't change that.

lukaku is your main man. everything is done to get him goals. firmino is 2nd fiddle to salah yet he still has better stats than lukaku but he does far more for the team. if you cant see how good firmino is you should go watch nascar. i know a guy that can get you tickets Thumbs up

You clearly haven't watched us this season. Not surprising, sometimes I wonder if you even watch Loserpool.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:33 pm

Going to be as big a fan of Man U as Firenze next week

Man U are going to absolutely smash Pool
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:38 pm

Firenze wrote:
Unique wrote:
Firenze wrote:

You clearly haven't watched us this season. Not surprising, sometimes I wonder if you even watch Loserpool.
tbh i dont watch that many man u games because it makes my eyes bleed. but lukaku is your main man for goals.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:38 pm

CBarca wrote:Going to be as big a fan of Man U as Firenze next week

Man U are going to absolutely smash Pool
next time you go nascar watching take frenzy with you. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:47 pm

ExtremistEnigma wrote:
I'm dead

crying
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:01 pm

RealGunner wrote:

Provinciale attitud, should go manage Napoli

What a joke
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:39 pm

How's that provinciale? hmm

That's like saying Mourinho is provinciale

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:06 pm

For once Arsenal and Chelsea fans can relate.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:07 pm

Provinciale af.
Get these foreigners out of my league!
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:39 pm

tbh i think its only liverpool that have had a real go at city this season.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:43 pm

No other team has your attack.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:45 pm

Or your coach
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:46 pm

Unique wrote:tbh i think its only liverpool that have had a real go at city this season.

Well our tactics suit it and usually we don't pussy out, But even we wouldn't keep up with city's "clinicalness/clinicality" and its showed in both games we've played against them this season.

We attack from the wings rather than the center and Chelsea tried to use that benching all the strikers and playing Hazard as a false 9, They don't have the quality to match our attack and they failed.

Also I doubt any striker currently has the same record as Firmino against City, 4 goals and 4 assists in 7 games against them if im not wrong.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:46 pm

Yup
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:59 pm

can't believe the arsenal keeper has made more mistakes than any of the liverpool keepers Shocked Shocked
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:04 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote:tbh i think its only liverpool that have had a real go at city this season.

Well our tactics suit it and usually we don't pussy out, But even we wouldn't keep up with city's "clinicalness/clinicality" and its showed in both games we've played against them this season.

We attack from the wings rather than the center and Chelsea tried to use that benching all the strikers and playing Hazard as a false 9, They don't have the quality to match our attack and they failed.

Also I doubt any striker currently has the same record as Firmino against City, 4 goals and 4 assists in 7 games against them if im not wrong.
tbh our defence has looked much better since vvd came but if we could some how get the defence spot on we could have a real go at the title. naby coming in will be a great help and if we can sign jorginho then the MF will be sorted out. another top class CB and the roma keeper and things will look much better for next season.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:13 pm

Unique wrote:
Nishankly wrote:

tbh our defence has looked much better since vvd came but if we could some how get the defence spot on we could have a real go at the title. naby coming in will be a great help and if we can sign jorginho then the MF will be sorted out. another top class CB and the roma keeper and things will look much better for next season.

That's still a lot of players which basically shows we are still overachieving atm
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:26 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote:
Nishankly wrote:

That's still a lot of players which basically shows we are still overachieving atm
i dont think we are overachieving i think the rest are underachieving. spurs have regressed same as arsenal and chelsea. manure are like a boxer that holds on for 12 rounds and are happy they didnt get knocked out. mourinho plays for par and thats why they have been 2nd for most of the season but if he pushed the boat out and went for it every game like we do then 6th is where they would be now imo.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:27 pm

Luca wrote:How's that provinciale? hmm

He is lol
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:40 pm

CBarca wrote:
Luca wrote:How's that provinciale? hmm

He is lol

A conservative or defensive approach isn't necessarily provinciale. I agree that Conte's display today was atrocious but playing for a draw in a tough away match with the CL horizon is pretty much what I would've expected from him

Can't say either Mou or Conte are provinciale, it's just a dumb stigma against defense and defensive play, in my opinion. Were talking about two extremely accomplished managers, even if Mou is shit now, he wasn't always and this is literally Conte's worst ever season as a professional manager and he's still knocking on the door of a top 4 finish

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:17 am

Didn't say Conte is provinciale, I said his attitude, as quoted on the previous page, is. The idea of refusing to attack because you're scared of being beat 3-0 or 4-0 is disgusting and doesn't belong at a team like Chelsea. Harrowing message to send to the players too.

Conte isn't provinciale (thus far) but his attitude today certainly was today. Mourinho IMO has upgraded to full provinciale. The display against a Montella coached Sevilla wasn't even a classic Mourinho defensive display while trying to nick a goal on the counter, it looked like a team with their tail tucked between their legs going to the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan and riding their luck and good goalkeeping to a fortuitous draw.

His performances against Liverpool, other teams in the EPL are similar.

I agree that Mourinho has always been defensive, but he's never been like this. He's become a very scared manager and it shows in his teams performances.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:36 am

CBarca wrote:Didn't say Conte is provinciale, I said his attitude, as quoted on the previous page, is. The idea of refusing to attack because you're scared of being beat 3-0 or 4-0 is disgusting and doesn't belong at a team like Chelsea. Harrowing message to send to the players too.

Conte isn't provinciale (thus far) but his attitude today certainly was today. Mourinho IMO has upgraded to full provinciale. The display against a Montella coached Sevilla wasn't even a classic Mourinho defensive display while trying to nick a goal on the counter, it looked like a team with their tail tucked between their legs going to the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan and riding their luck and good goalkeeping to a fortuitous draw.

His performances against Liverpool, other teams in the EPL are similar.

I agree that Mourinho has always been defensive, but he's never been like this. He's become a very scared manager and it shows in his teams performances.
mourinho has always been a manager that goes out looking for a clean sheet. most of the time a clean sheet and 300mil worth of strikers is enough to score a goal and keep that clean sheet but as of now he has jogba sanchez and lukaku who are scrubbing badly so the clean sheets have kept them 2nd all season but the truth is they are a 4th place team at best.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:06 am

I mean if they win against Crystal Palace tomorrow which you expect them to they'll be above you so....????

Sounds like Pool is closer to a 4th placed team to me?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next