Summer 2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Summer 2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Jay29 on Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:01 pm

This one was confirmed under the radar: Mahrez to City finally done.

https://www.mancity.com/news/first-team/first-team-news/2018/july/man-city-sign-riyad-mahrez-leicester

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 16577
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer 2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by BarcaLearning on Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:24 pm

@Jay29 wrote:This one was confirmed under the radar: Mahrez to City finally done.

https://www.mancity.com/news/first-team/first-team-news/2018/july/man-city-sign-riyad-mahrez-leicester


Holy shit Shocked Although it feels a lot overloaded if hes playing on the RM/RW, Bernardo Silva, David Silva, Sterling, etc. there already....
avatar
BarcaLearning
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4792
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer 2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Robespierre on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:09 am

Stefan De Vrij video lol
That's why I love my club

avatar
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 11470
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer 2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Sri on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:15 am

@Robespierre wrote:Stefan De Vrij video lol
That's why I love my club

What does the audio say? Could you translate please?
avatar
Sri
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Rot-Weiß Oberhausen
Posts : 13691
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer 2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Robespierre on Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:00 am

@Sri wrote:
@Robespierre wrote:Stefan De Vrij video lol
That's why I love my club

What does the audio say? Could you translate please?


Old man " Ehy Ti (?) But what we have to do with you ? "

De Vrij " I was called to build wall. TAC "

" Great stuff . Welcome De Vrij "
avatar
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 11470
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer 2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Myesyats on Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:05 am

there are english subtitles on the video lol
avatar
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 8130
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer 2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Robespierre on Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:16 am

I don't see them, I suppose you can also insert  them on youtube someway (but I jgnore)
avatar
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 11470
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer 2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Sri on Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:24 am

@Myesyats wrote:there are english subtitles on the video lol
lol
avatar
Sri
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Rot-Weiß Oberhausen
Posts : 13691
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer 2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Sri on Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:34 am

@Robespierre wrote:I don't see them, I suppose you can also insert  them on youtube someway (but I jgnore)
Its in the settings of the video, robes.. I turned on the captions once I saw myesyats heads-up.. Nevertheless, thanks for translating! Smile
avatar
Sri
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Rot-Weiß Oberhausen
Posts : 13691
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer 2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Robespierre on Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:57 pm

@Sri wrote:
@Robespierre wrote:I don't see them, I suppose you can also insert  them on youtube someway (but I jgnore)
Its in the settings of the video, robes.. I turned on the captions once I saw myesyats heads-up.. Nevertheless, thanks for translating! Smile

Ok thanks
Basically I was curious to know how they had translated the first sentence said by old man because the old man talks in  Milanese slang .. I  had  problems to understand the sense , infact I translated differently lol

Even that " Ti" :facepalm: Forgot Ti is milanese slang for " Tu " - (You) . We even made choreo " ti te dominet milan " in recent derby

Luckily De Vrij talked Italian lol
avatar
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 11470
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer 2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Jay29 on Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:57 am

Jean-Michael Seri from Nice to Fulham now confirmed.
avatar
Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla
Posts : 16577
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer 2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Jay29 on Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:34 pm

Clement Lenglet from Sevilla to Barcelona.
avatar
Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla
Posts : 16577
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer 2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by BarcaLearning on Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:56 pm

@Jay29 wrote:Clement Lenglet from Sevilla to Barcelona.
[quote="Jay29"]

Anyone know much about this guy? If so pls post in the Barca section, wondering how good he is Razz
avatar
BarcaLearning
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4792
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer 2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Collblanc on Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:38 pm

[quote="BarcaLearning"]
@Jay29 wrote:Clement Lenglet from Sevilla to Barcelona.
@Jay29 wrote:

Anyone know much about this guy? If so pls post in the Barca section, wondering how good he is Razz


avatar
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Internacional
Posts : 2201
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer 2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by S on Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:08 am

Eder from Inter Milan to Jiangsu Suning

avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 25075
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer 2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Robespierre on Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:46 am



It is so beautiful to see him on a black and blue shirt.
avatar
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 11470
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer 2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Unique on Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:09 pm

Liverpool have completed the signing of Xherdan Shaqiri from Stoke City.

The Switzerland international put pen to paper on a long-term contract with the club at Melwood after completing a medical on Friday.

Speaking to Liverpoolfc.com shortly after sealing his switch to Anfield, Shaqiri said: “I’m very happy to be here. It’s a huge club with big history, big players and a fantastic coach. So I’m really glad and happy to be here.

“As a player you always want to be on the biggest stage in football. A few years ago I wanted to come too but it didn’t happen. I’m really happy that now I’m finally here. I want to improve myself too, I want to be with the best and I want to win titles. That’s what I’m here for.”

very good signing imo. naby fabinho and now Shaqiri get fekir done and liverpool take the transfer title from manure and eugene :coffee:

_________________
avatar
Unique
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12076
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 43

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer 2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Doc on Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:27 pm

William Carvalho to Real Betis. Good replacement for Fabian Ruiz who went to Napoli.

_________________

I told you so
avatar
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11155
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer 2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Robespierre on Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:53 pm

Terrible player imo
avatar
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 11470
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer 2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Doc on Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:35 am

@Robespierre wrote:Terrible player imo

You're terrible

_________________

I told you so
avatar
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11155
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer 2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Warrior on Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:09 am

@Unique wrote:Liverpool have completed the signing of Xherdan Shaqiri from Stoke City.

The Switzerland international put pen to paper on a long-term contract with the club at Melwood after completing a medical on Friday.

Speaking to Liverpoolfc.com shortly after sealing his switch to Anfield, Shaqiri said: “I’m very happy to be here. It’s a huge club with big history, big players and a fantastic coach. So I’m really glad and happy to be here.

“As a player you always want to be on the biggest stage in football. A few years ago I wanted to come too but it didn’t happen. I’m really happy that now I’m finally here. I want to improve myself too, I want to be with the best and I want to win titles. That’s what I’m here for.”

very good signing imo. naby fabinho and now Shaqiri get fekir done and liverpool take the transfer title from manure and eugene :coffee:



Transfer title for what ? Buying Fred from donetsk 50 millions ? West Ham can do the same Laughing
avatar
Warrior
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3452
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer 2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Unique on Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:03 am

@Warrior wrote:
@Unique wrote:Liverpool have completed the signing of Xherdan Shaqiri from Stoke City.

The Switzerland international put pen to paper on a long-term contract with the club at Melwood after completing a medical on Friday.

Speaking to Liverpoolfc.com shortly after sealing his switch to Anfield, Shaqiri said: “I’m very happy to be here. It’s a huge club with big history, big players and a fantastic coach. So I’m really glad and happy to be here.

“As a player you always want to be on the biggest stage in football. A few years ago I wanted to come too but it didn’t happen. I’m really happy that now I’m finally here. I want to improve myself too, I want to be with the best and I want to win titles. That’s what I’m here for.”

very good signing imo. naby fabinho and now Shaqiri get fekir done and liverpool take the transfer title from manure and eugene :coffee:



Transfer title for what ? Buying Fred from donetsk 50 millions ? West Ham can do the same Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________
avatar
Unique
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12076
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 43

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer 2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by vanDEEZ on Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:44 am

Liverpool have won the transfer window so far.

That is until RM sign Harr-den Neybappe
avatar
vanDEEZ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5071
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer 2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by rincon on Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:15 am

Pls. All Liverpool have won is the title for most Muslims in a team in the top 5 leagues.

Juve, Cristiano Ronaldo.
avatar
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 10702
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer 2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by S on Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:35 pm

Jorginho from Napoli to Chelsea

avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 25075
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer 2018 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by S on Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:26 am

Felipe Anderson from Lazio to West Ham United

avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 25075
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum