Unique
Nishankly
CBarca
Firenze
22 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Who will win?

Manchester United (2) vs Liverpool (1) - Page 5 Vote_lcap26%Manchester United (2) vs Liverpool (1) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 5 ]
Manchester United (2) vs Liverpool (1) - Page 5 Vote_lcap16%Manchester United (2) vs Liverpool (1) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]
Manchester United (2) vs Liverpool (1) - Page 5 Vote_lcap32%Manchester United (2) vs Liverpool (1) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 6 ]
Manchester United (2) vs Liverpool (1) - Page 5 Vote_lcap26%Manchester United (2) vs Liverpool (1) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 19

Manchester United (2) vs Liverpool (1) - Page 5 Empty Re: Manchester United (2) vs Liverpool (1)

Post by zigra Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:28 pm

What a comeback from @Firenze

This is what football is all about. Unreal performance. Mourinho extending his contract as we speak. Happy for you my lad.

zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Manchester United (2) vs Liverpool (1) - Page 5 Empty Re: Manchester United (2) vs Liverpool (1)

Post by Firenze Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:28 pm

We've now beaten Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea this season. City in 4 weeks.

Title over but things are looking pretty good going into next season. Mou :bow:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:29 pm

We did it?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:30 pm

Told you guys.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:30 pm

Truly a win for Brexit to defeat the foreign hipster Klopp. We don't need your unique ideas and approach polluting our strong and sturdy football. OUT.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:25 pm

Didn't see a single ball kicked in that match so I could safely say Utd dominated Pool for the lead then sat back and allowed Pool to get back in.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:26 pm

And you would be wrong.

United started on the back foot, continued on the back foot and finished on the back foot, and in between Rashford scored two after being hoofed at.

At least it was Rashford whom I genuinely like.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:32 pm

Lukaku really bullied Lovren in the key moments. Both goals came from long balls to him, and Rashford ended up one on one with Alexander-Arnold who really needed more help but couldn't get sit since Lovren was on the floor.

People can complain about hoofing but it really exposed Liverpool's defence. It cut out the press and midfield entirely.

Rashford's first goal was beautiful.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:34 pm

FIRENZE GET IN HERE LAD

I DON'T WANNA SEE ANOTHER LIVERPOOL SUPPORTER FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR

Sorry unique it seems your team just doesn't have the quality to beat even a Man United in poor form.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:22 pm

Congrats Firenze you are the second best team in the league. Klopp couldn't even touch Mourinho shoes, let alone match him ever.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:22 pm

CBarca wrote:FIRENZE GET IN HERE LAD

Sorry unique it seems your team just doesn't have the quality to beat even a Man United in poor form.

Sit down 4th place swimmers.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:34 pm

Also Bailly was solid af
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:55 pm

CBarca wrote:FIRENZE GET IN HERE LAD

first of all I don’t give a shit. 2nd place or 4th place is all the same. But on the flip side at least we are in the champions league. I just hope we don’t get spurs in the next round Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:57 pm

Nishankly wrote:Congrats Firenze you are the second best team in the league. Klopp couldn't even touch Mourinho shoes, let alone match him ever.
I’m not a big fan of klopps as you know but I would take klopp over mourinho every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:05 pm

Salah reminds me of prime spurs Bale, the content of his games are mostly shit and then he scores some spectacular golazo and that's all people remember.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:06 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Salah reminds me of prime spurs Bale, the content of his games are mostly shit and then he scores some spectacular golazo and that's all people remember.

which makes it fitting you'll sign him this summer Molenation
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:07 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Salah reminds me of prime spurs Bale, the content of his games are mostly shit and then he scores some spectacular golazo and that's all people remember.

I was told he mostly scores easy tap ins hmm
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:08 pm

salah is better than that tbh. The guy is the joint top scorer in Europe.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:14 pm

Bale was a more complete player, but I think Salah is a better finisher. His off the ball movement is amazing with that pace too. This was one of his worst performances today, but he was up against elite lads like Bailly and Young. I think if Madrid sign him, he will be much better than Bale ever was for you.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:14 pm

Unique last week: "liverpool are third Spurs are fourth, I think spurs have regressed majorly, and we're going to beat United to go second, get ready frenzy"

Unique this week: "second or fourth place is all the same i don't give a shit"

He's grasping at straws rofl
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:16 pm

Unique wrote:
salah is better than that tbh. The guy is the joint top scorer in Europe.
scoring goals does not make you a "great" player, that even applies for forward.

i am not calling him a bad player, i said what he does in terms of passing, chance creation, playmaking etc... is not very impressive. But then he scores a spectacular goal and we forget everything else. in that way, he is very much like prime EPL Bale. When Bale arrived in madrid, he was grossly exposed for his lack of football intelligence.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:17 pm

Just glad it will put an end to the 'we're the second best team' nonsense i've been hearing for months despite them being second for a combined 3 days or something ffs.

We're all second fiddle to City this season indeed, but considering there aren't really any active City fans on this forum second place is basically a trophy Molenation
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:20 pm

wasn't Salah quite the creator at Roma? at least I had that impression of him. Not looked at stats. He has a decent number of assists this season though and I have seen him make some clutch defense splitting passes. He's not Messi in that regard but he isn't one dimensional.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:20 pm

CBarca wrote:Unique last week: "liverpool are third Spurs are fourth, I think spurs have regressed majorly, and we're going to beat United to go second, get ready frenzy"

Unique this week: "second or fourth place is all the same i don't give a shit"

He's grasping at straws rofl
spurs have regressed 2 seasons ago you were challenging for the title now you are as far away from the title as Liverpool you think spurs are a great team and I’ve spent all season asking for klopp to be sacked and yet we are still higher than you. If anyone is grasping at straws it’s you. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:22 pm

Firenze wrote:Just glad it will put an end to the 'we're the second best team' nonsense i've been hearing for months despite them being second for a combined 3 days or something ffs.

We're all second fiddle to City this season indeed, but considering there aren't really any active City fans on this forum second place is basically a trophy Molenation
I’m not even joking here but a don’t care what the table says and I don’t care what you and your girlfriend nascar says Liverpool are a better team than manure Cool
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:24 pm

Manchester United (2) vs Liverpool (1) - Page 5 6883583fdc7cad2d616276534aea8a5a

One SuperBailly punch was enough to end Unique

My boy Frenzy is peaking at the right time to have another GLMania moment Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next