Unique
Nishankly
CBarca
Firenze
22 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Who will win?

Manchester United (2) vs Liverpool (1) - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%Manchester United (2) vs Liverpool (1) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 5 ]
Manchester United (2) vs Liverpool (1) - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Manchester United (2) vs Liverpool (1) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]
Manchester United (2) vs Liverpool (1) - Page 2 Vote_lcap32%Manchester United (2) vs Liverpool (1) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 6 ]
Manchester United (2) vs Liverpool (1) - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%Manchester United (2) vs Liverpool (1) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 19

Manchester United (2) vs Liverpool (1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Manchester United (2) vs Liverpool (1)

Post by Nishankly Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:13 pm

na having none of this.

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Manchester United (2) vs Liverpool (1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Manchester United (2) vs Liverpool (1)

Post by S Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:14 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Firenze acting like that wrestler who can't talk and says i'll let my actions in the ring do the talking for me ffs.

Easy. He just emulating his hero

Manchester United (2) vs Liverpool (1) - Page 2 Tumblr_onphoiBY8o1u1ljrzo1_500

Its all part of the gimmick. Allow it

Last edited by S on Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:14 pm

Brexit and Wenger Out beating United in this poll
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:20 pm

I'll be very surprised if we are able to win this one. We have been in great form recently so it would be very un-Liverpool-like to not become complacent and deliver, especially against Man Utd away.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:33 pm

Pogbito officially not among the team that got off the coach tonight. FFS.

Not even sure I can be bothered to wake up tomorrow to see some melt with an afro running around like a headless chicken

at least we will have Lukaku to make his first touch look world class and Can stinking up the pitch too, so maybe he won't actually look quite as bad as he is.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:43 am

Unique wrote:@frenzy I’m gonna bend you over for 3 days if we win. I might even make time for the nascar kid as well Cool

Weird, disgusting rape joke

nice
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:45 am

S wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Firenze acting like that wrestler who can't talk and says i'll let my actions in the ring do the talking for me ffs.

Easy. He just emulating his hero

Manchester United (2) vs Liverpool (1) - Page 2 Tumblr_onphoiBY8o1u1ljrzo1_500

Its all part of the gimmick. Allow it

rofl amazing.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:47 am

CBarca wrote:
Unique wrote:@frenzy I’m gonna bend you over for 3 days if we win. I might even make time for the nascar kid as well Cool

Weird, disgusting rape joke

nice
after I’m done with him I’m coming after you so dress nicely Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:52 am

wtf
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:55 am

Would just like to say I'm disgusted by the FA's decision to put this on at midday and not the 5pm slot. Forcing people to wake up that early on a weekend is a crime. @RealGunner
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:00 am

6:30 AM for me ffs, I'm just gonna get up and catch the highlights. If you let Liverpool win I will NEVER forgive you Firenze, I've been kind enough to offer my alliance the last couple weeks and even gave legitimacy to the idea that yo won a treble last season but enough is enough, brexit means brexit and I want to see McTominay and Smalling coming out victorious, not these Brazilian and Egyptian and what have you lads
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:01 am

Firenze wrote:Would just like to say I'm disgusted by the FA's decision to put this on at midday and not the 5pm slot. Forcing people to wake up that early on a weekend is a crime. @RealGunner
I agree. I hate the early games mainly because we never win them.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:01 am

RG will wake up tomorrow at 7pm to respond to that Firenze That said I count every post as non GL jinx u pos, You think you'll get away with this noooo.

Also Unique wtf dude Laughing

Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:02 am

CBarca wrote:6:30 AM for me ffs, I'm just gonna get up and catch the highlights. If you let Liverpool win I will NEVER forgive you Firenze, I've been kind enough to offer my alliance the last couple weeks and even gave legitimacy to the idea that yo won a treble last season but enough is enough, brexit means brexit and I want to see McTominay and Smalling coming out victorious, not these Brazilian and Egyptian and what have you lads
why are you always sucking up to frenzy lately Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:03 am

Nishankly wrote:RG will wake up tomorrow at 7pm to respond to that Firenze That said I count every post as non GL jinx u pos, You think you'll get away with this noooo.

Also Unique wtf dude Laughing

Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:03 am

They share a common sport called Butthurt
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:06 am

Nishankly wrote:They share a common sport called Butthurt
and a love of nascar. Frenzy said it’s a easy sport to follow when your hammered Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:08 am

Unique wrote:
CBarca wrote:6:30 AM for me ffs, I'm just gonna get up and catch the highlights. If you let Liverpool win I will NEVER forgive you Firenze, I've been kind enough to offer my alliance the last couple weeks and even gave legitimacy to the idea that yo won a treble last season but enough is enough, brexit means brexit and I want to see McTominay and Smalling coming out victorious, not these Brazilian and Egyptian and what have you lads

The Liverpool fandom are infuriatingly annoying, especially this season, you unite the rest of us against you. There's a comeuppance coming, it may be tomorrow, it may be this summer when the lad carrying you gets his VISA revoked (Brexit means Brexit) or bought by Madrid, just know it's coming soon.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:14 am

Firenze wrote:
Unique wrote:

The Liverpool fandom are infuriatingly annoying, especially this season, you unite the rest of us against you. There's a comeuppance coming, it may be tomorrow, it may be this summer when the lad carrying you gets his VISA revoked (Brexit means Brexit) or bought by Madrid, just know it's coming soon.
you don’t have to worry about Madrid taking your good players because you don’t have any Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:30 am

To be clear it's not just Pool fans here tbh, it's all over.

It's kind of baffling because I never had problems with Pool fans before. During Gerrard/Torres I enjoyed Pool. I liked Rodgers teams and the team that came in second I was hoping would win the title. This year is bizarre though, Pool fans on the whole have become a lot more insufferable than they have been, and certainly much more than fans of other teams.

I mean, usually I'd be hating on Firenze as much as anyone because I hate United, but I've been siding with him more often than not. That doesn't occur without reason, and it's not because they won a treble last season. Which they did.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:02 am

The biggest derby in England and here we have a hurt Spurs fan exploring his feelings, wtf's going on?

Brexit means Brexit, I see a Jordan Hexitson header in the opening stages, from a James "Marmite" Milner cross. Neville Oxlade-Chamberlain to fish and chip De Gea from the halfway Brexit red line on the 92nd minute to win the game. Bring it on.

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:43 am

What a pussy, doing the old cover my backside if we lose. FML talks shit about how they are better than us in every post and does an insurance job here.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:43 am

mr-r34 wrote:What a pussy, doing the old cover my backside if we lose. FML talks shit about how they are better than us in every post and does an insurance job here.

Laughing
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:59 am

Firenze wrote:Pogbito officially not among the team that got off the coach tonight. FFS.

Hes probs still in the coach saving energy considering that coach will head straight to the field and park today
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:51 am

Teams:

De Gea; Valencia, Bailly, Smalling, Young; McTominay, Matic; Rashford, Mata, Sanchez; Lukaku

Karius; Alexander-Arnold, Van Dijk, Lovren, Robertson; Chamberlain, Milner, Can; Salah, Firmino, Mane

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiot9 Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:17 pm

Only i voted for United to win? Firenze can't vote cause you are OP?

Idiot9
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next