ARTHUR

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: ARTHUR

Post by danyjr on Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:21 pm

You guys have obviously forgotten how Xavi played if you think this numpty is any close to the legend himself.

This guy plays safe and is more obsessed about keeping possession than actually getting the ball upfield. Tell me when he played a crucial pass in the past 3 matches? He played maybe one critical pass all match against Madrid. Compared to Xavi who would have seen a pass that your average numpty midfielder (read Cesc) would also see but Arthur not only didn't play the lob, he didn't even acknowledge it. In fact I've seen one single long ball from him in 300+ minutes despite the many runs the full backs would make in behind the opposition defence.

Don't get me wrong, the lad is doing alright but the Xavi comments are as premature as my ejaculations.

But hey defensively he is as poor as Xavi is. That's a similarity?

(sorry I love this numpty word since reading the Lopetegui Suicide Watch thread)

danyjr
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: ARTHUR

Post by Collblanc on Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:24 pm

@danyjr wrote:You guys have obviously forgotten how Xavi played if you think this numpty is any close to the legend himself.

This guy plays safe and is more obsessed about keeping possession than actually getting the ball upfield. Tell me when he played a crucial pass in the past 3 matches? He played maybe one critical pass all match against Madrid. Compared to Xavi who would have seen a pass that your average numpty midfielder (read Cesc) would also see but Arthur not only didn't play the lob, he didn't even acknowledge it. In fact I've seen one single long ball from him in 300+ minutes despite the many runs the full backs would make in behind the opposition defence.

Don't get me wrong, the lad is doing alright but the Xavi comments are as premature as my ejaculations.

But hey defensively he is as poor as Xavi is. That's a similarity?

(sorry I love this numpty word since reading the Lopetegui Suicide Watch thread)

@windkick wrote:Not sure if you remember Xavi's first years in the first team but he was very similar. Expecting Arthur to play like prime, World Cup winning 2010 Xavi in his first 5 matches with Barcelona in a Clasico is really not fair.

@Myesyats wrote:
@windkick wrote:Not sure if you remember Xavi's first years in the first team but he was very similar. Expecting Arthur to play like prime, World Cup winning 2010 Xavi in his first 5 matches with Barcelona in a Clasico is really not fair.
Also nobody expects Arthur to be EXACTLY like Xavi. We just hope he develops into a player of Xavi's profile, obviously he'll never be as good as Xavi who was a once in a lifetime player.

But obviously Dany always sees the negative side of things.

Arthur is a newcomer from a different continent and so far he's played like a veteran and bossed the pitch against 2 great European powerhouses in Madrid and Inter. Maybe those teams aren't at the peak of their form, but still, it's a big challenge for a South American player who isn't really familiar with playing in CL and the best leauge in the world which is La Liga.

:coffee:
avatar
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Internacional
Posts : 2265
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: ARTHUR

Post by Myesyats on Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:33 pm

Yeah, we just said Arthur isnt close to Xavi you numpty.....

Because NOBODY is close to the legend that Xavi was.

When reading Dany's posts I'm imagining a 15 year old girl on her period 24/7.

Blames Arthur for playing it safe against Real Madrid 5 games into his European career. FOR FVCKS SAKE

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 8756
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: ARTHUR

Post by Hapless_Hans on Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:22 pm

@Collblanc wrote:Hans where are you rofl rofl rofl rofl oh i see, second place: behind Ajax in the CL. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl


And? Arthur still is rather the next Cleverley than the next Xavi.

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 24794
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: ARTHUR

Post by danyjr on Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:34 pm

@Myesyats wrote:When reading Dany's posts I'm imagining a 15 year old girl on her period 24/7.

I identify as one.

_________________
avatar
danyjr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: ARTHUR

Post by zigra on Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:57 pm

@Collblanc wrote:Bossed against Tottenham, Valencia, Sevilla, Inter and Real Madrid Laughing 40 million Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

@zigra wrote:21 years old still playing in Brasil.. as an outstanding talent I'm sure he's absolutely dominating the lea.. oh nevermind, 6.96 on whoscored rofl

Quality aside I watched a few minutes of that video and not only does he look poor, he also is nothing like Xavi. Trainwreck of a thread imo.


Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  


https://i.servimg.com/u/f30/18/98/14/06/rsz_7810.png

Oh hey I found him.
avatar
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax
Posts : 3983
Join date : 2013-08-15
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: ARTHUR

Post by zigra on Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:15 pm

Wouldn't get into our team btw. One of the worst hypes I've ever seen lol
avatar
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax
Posts : 3983
Join date : 2013-08-15
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: ARTHUR

Post by Myesyats on Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:09 am

We've played our best games in a long time when Arthur started to play, against Inter and Madrid we've had more control of the ball and we were finally able to dominate the middle of the pitch for a considerable amount of minutes at a time. Usually we were exchanging blows against Madrid for the entire game but now we just passed them into submission, especially in the first half.

Arthur is giving us the control we've been asking for since Xavi left. He dictates the tempo of the game and others feel calmer around him too because you can bet on him to keep the ball and pass it around in a way which changes the flow of the game.

He's freaking darn good. It's like he's played for us for 10 years. Didn't even have to get accustomed.

He's the best player in our squad in regards to xG Buildup per 90 minutes which accounts for all the passes in the buildup to an expected goal aside from key passes and shots.

Not to mention the performance of Busquets and Rakitic elevated considerably in Arthurs presence. He makes players around him perform better.

Future GOAT.



Bow down before King Arthur.






That pass to Alba at around 2:00. :bow: Most bums would probably go for a hoof ball but Arthur produces an inch perfect low ball that bounces a bit but is caressed so perfectly Alba dont even need to look down cause he knows it's at his feet. That's quality and you notice it right away.

And even if he loses the ball or makes a mistake, he brushes it off and continues on bossing the pitch and being brilliant. Nothing phases him.

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 8756
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: ARTHUR

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum