Where do you rank Benzema in all time Real Madrid

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Where do you rank Benzema in all time Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: Where do you rank Benzema in all time Real Madrid

Post by vanDEEZ on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:41 am

Sanchez has more goals in almost half the games, how can he be omitted? I won't get into the other ones because it is somewhat subjective, but Sanchez was objectively the better CF.

vanDEEZ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Where do you rank Benzema in all time Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: Where do you rank Benzema in all time Real Madrid

Post by Varnagel on Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:16 am

Sanchez's goal/minut ratio is really impressive, that's for sure.

Where do you rank Benzema in all time Real Madrid - Page 4 UFUoe67

https://twitter.com/pedritonumeros/status/1060302366803705863

Last edited by Varnagel on Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:15 am; edited 2 times in total

Varnagel
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:33 am

@Mr Nick09 wrote:the Benz bashing needs to stop, he ranks top 3 CF in our history.
1. Puskas
2. Benzema
3. Raul

You ain't fed up troll your own brothers-in-arms?

People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan on Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:17 pm

I've always said that history will be kind to Benzema.

Try telling the kids in ten years that the third highest scorer in the history of the CL " sucks ".
farfan
farfan
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy on Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:52 pm

@farfan wrote:I've always said that history will be kind to Benzema.

Try telling the kids in ten years that the third highest scorer in the history of the CL " sucks ".

That's assuming that kids of the future won't look up "Benzema fail machine" or "Benzema open goal misses" on Youtube hmm I think history will be kind to the majority of our players, to be fair.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad on Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:07 pm

Yeah numbers and charts doesn't matter when it comes to Benzema. it's just the modern football and him feeding of Madrid's best run in last 50 years.

Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill on Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:26 pm

The way I look at it, if an almost perennial bench player, Guti can be considered a club legend, then I guess Benzema can also be considered such!

And just for Chad's benefit, Isco is not much better than Guti in terms of starter status so he would be quite right in putting up a similar named thread re Isco.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit on Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:08 pm

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=501263442723

While we are discussing statistics, Benzema was the worst striker in la Liga last season Laughing

When was the last time a real Madrid striker literally became worst in the league in our history?

3 goals in open play from 32 matches... Even I could score more goals and I'm serious.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill on Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:35 pm

anelka's season with us he scored like 2 goals or something ludicrous like that. i don't know how many games he played in though. i doubt it was 32 because at some point the club suspended him for doing something stupid.
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:59 pm

@titosantill wrote:anelka's season with us he scored like 2 goals or something ludicrous like that. i don't know how many games he played in though. i doubt it was 32 because at some point the club suspended him for doing something stupid.

He fled Spain in the trunk of his brothers car lmao

GOAT episode

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:58 am

@titosantill wrote:anelka's season with us he scored like 2 goals or something ludicrous like that. i don't know how many games he played in though. i doubt it was 32 because at some point the club suspended him for doing something stupid.

19 appearances, 2 goals.

People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:50 am

I readily admit that French players are one of the most likely to have bad attitudes. A lot of the people have a shitty outlook on life and I don't see why it would be different with the footballers....

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill on Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:27 pm

nah we've had at least 7 french players i can think of off the top of my head, none of whom had anelka's type of attitude. besides anelka was a problem at every club he went to , until he started playing for crap clubs and it seemed to have humbled him a bit, before he got resurrected again at chelsea. the problem was specific to anelka. i'm actually surprised he only played 19 games, i'm sure most of them weren't starts either
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 on Sat May 25, 2019 11:15 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx3AVY1I5Oe/?igshid=tp1jnq9arzgy

Benzema number one forever

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Sat May 25, 2019 11:18 pm

At least I know the weights I use for a reverse fly is the same as Benzema's. Also, Big Ben 4 lyfe

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Sat May 25, 2019 11:42 pm

If he keeps playing like he did this year... i will remember him mostly fondly. Very polarizing player as he never delivered on his talent, that was truly super elite. But he's easily among the best CFs of his era. he has 303 professional goals (lyon and madrid). That's more than respectable. Ibra, Suarez, Aguero, Cavani and Lewandowski are the others with that many over the same period who also played at elite clubs.

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum