The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Luca on Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:34 pm

Does anyone else find it odd how many people don't think the Warriors are a lock to win the Championship this season?

Is it just a hope to see something different or do you think there is a genuine belief that either their ability has deteriorated and/or other teams have closed the skill gap between them?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:41 pm

@Luca wrote:Does anyone else find it odd how many people don't think the Warriors are a lock to win the Championship this season?

Is it just a hope to see something different or do you think there is a genuine belief that either their ability has deteriorated and/or other teams have closed the skill gap between them?

They’re just lying to themselves. I refuse to believe anyone could be stupid enough to think anyone has a chance against them.

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:26 pm

I've said this before but people vastly overreact to the regular season.

Happens every single year and nobody ever learns.

Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:16 pm

BLUE and GOLD

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:28 am

Milwaukee have been so bad since the all star break.

Lost to Orlando tonight, they are lucky Charlotte and Detroit are so awful or they wouldn't even make the playoffs.

Would be 11th seed in the West and I would bet Lakers will have a better record before long.

Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:46 am

Refs are ridiculous. I’m done.

Seriously send these plebs to school. They’re horrific

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:53 am

These injuries... so many injuries all the time.

Legit had Ennis, Caruso, Wear, Derrick Williams, Brook Lopez line-up out there. Absolutely atrocious

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots on Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:53 pm

Rockets had no business winning this game against the Clippers with everyone but Gordon shooting horribly and yet still won through sheer will. The Clippers played great defense on Harden and CP3 while Rivers murdered the team with easy lay ups so it's not like this was a bad opposition.

Sometimes I take this team for granted but it's wins like these that tell me this team will play great in the playoffs.
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:17 pm

Lol Bucks shit all over the Lakers and would get a playoff berth in the west. Problem is so many injuries the entire season and they play down to opposition. Watch them beat the Cavs.

Not saying they're good. The coaching situation is a mess. Kidd was absolutely horrible, and Prunty isn't much better (we knew this, he was the one running the dysfunctional offense and still is). They're better than with Kidd but the team needs a coach.

Get a decent coach and a center (badly needed as well) and I'll be very excited to see the team next year. I think they'll one of the best teams in the east. They'll be right there with Toronto and Boston

NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:30 pm

Lakers have been much better than the Bucks for the last 30 games and could easily end up better.

They’re a one man team.

We’ll see how it goes in two weeks though. I can’t see how you’ll win again this time with Randle playIng the way he is. You’ve got no one who can guard him at all and Brook is finally looking like himself. He can be incredible against Bucks who’ve got no NBA quality Center.

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:32 pm

You do realise you would be 11th in the West right? that's without entering the rabbit hole of easier schedules of the East so you'd probably have an even worse record than you do.

Kidd has been and gone and you still absolutely suck, it might be time to accept you are not as good as you think you are.

Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:44 pm

Prunty was the one running the offense and was Kidd's #2 in charge lol. Bucks fans I know were optimistic after the firing but realized quickly that the team wasn't playing that much better, and then injuries happened.

Bucks are giving 10 day contract players like Brandon Jennings over 20 minutes a game Laughing  jabronis like Xavier Munford and Shabazz Muhammed have been picked up and are getting significant minutes

Bucks will be in the playoffs again, and they should have a good run to end the season looking at the schedule. Probably end as a 5 or 6 seed, all of this after half the team injured, no center, and a coaching change in the middle of the season. Honestly pretty impressed with the team more than anything

If Bucks get a center next year (we know a new coach is coming) they're going to be one of the best teams in the NBA.

NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:50 pm

You’re complaining about who you’re giving 10 days?

We played an Ennis, Caruso, Wear, Derrick Williams, Zubac lineup.

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:52 pm

We've been playing a guy who was out of the league for 4 years at center and two other guys from the G League on ten day contracts.

Yet we haven't won 3 of our last 11 games like the Bucks including losses to the *bleep* Magic.

So yeah sounds like an excuse to me, you are just bad tbh. You were bad last year and only made the playoffs because Miami started so slow and remain bad.

Giannis has to play at MVP levels just so you win games, when he drops off from that standard you don't win.

Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:32 pm

The Bucks do have some talent though

Giannis obviously, Middleton, Jabari, Brogdon

Not so sure if I rate Bledsoe too highly on the Bucks considering he's not a great 3p shooter and that's already something they lack

Their bench is pretty atrocious and they're still paying players like Jason Terry and Dellavedova etc.

Coaching aside, I think they're still a way's away. The Jabari injuries have not helped their progress, neither had signings like Greg Monroe

But again you're looking at a team without a fantastic starting 5 (outside of a few players), a rather weak bench, and on top of that, not the best coaching

They are where they are meant to be
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:40 pm

What exactly is so special about Brogdon? Guy is 25 and averaging 13/3/3. He's a fine role player and will never be anything more. That's in high demand though, and still on rookie contract.

I don't see much of their talent improving much except Giannis and Jabari if he can stay healthy. But even then he'll max out their cap and ruin chances of getting help. They're in that horrible spot where the team is average and their cap is spent, so it's hard to improve.

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:45 pm

Brogdon as a role player would fit many teams in this league though, decent defender too
Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:13 pm

@Luca wrote:The Bucks do have some talent though

Giannis obviously, Middleton, Jabari, Brogdon

Not so sure if I rate Bledsoe too highly on the Bucks considering he's not a great 3p shooter and that's already something they lack

Their bench is pretty atrocious and they're still paying players like Jason Terry and Dellavedova etc.

Coaching aside, I think they're still a way's away. The Jabari injuries have not helped their progress, neither had signings like Greg Monroe

But again you're looking at a team without a fantastic starting 5 (outside of a few players), a rather weak bench, and on top of that, not the best coaching

They are where they are meant to be

Exactly but i get the feeling CB is expecting somewhat more going off his posts.

I don't think they'll be much of a leap if they got an above average coach and center tbh.

Unless they get a legitimate all star like Minnesota did somehow which i don't see happening this is what they are and i really don't see it changing.

Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:19 pm

If anything, Giannis being so good, so fast, has actually hurt them.. they need a legitimate #2 like the 76ers getting Simmons and Embiid

You could argue that Jabari was meant to be that and the injuries are just unfortunate, which is true because I do really rate Jabari hmm
Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:22 pm

Jabari is a sad case tbh, i like him a lot but i have trouble believing he'll be anything significant now.

Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:24 am

Kuzma back tonight. Ingram has finally been cleared and will be back monday. Much needed for our late season run. At least it seems like we've secured the Celtics not getting out pick. Would've been horrible to see a future Celtic star picked with our pick.

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:39 am

This lineup sure takes me back

https://i.redd.it/azb0lc5jowqz.jpg

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:57 am

Another loss entirely on the referees here. Absolutely ridiculous... Kelly Olynyk traveled f'ing three times on the game winning score... When are they going to call anything that benefits us... God damn...

Also first basket Heat scored was a 3 where the assist was 2 feet out of bounds... I can't watch this god damn shit anymore... Seriously hope these refs lose their jobs. Don't deserve to be paid at all.

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:29 am

I mean I don't really believe in what I'm saying but I think with team building and better coaching Bucks can be a top 4 team in the East. I don't think they'll surpass Boston or Toronto though, and wherever LeBron is if he joins any team on the East.

I'm over exaggerating because I think it's hilarious how riled up you're getting about the Bucks. Weird to see someone jump on a loss to the Magic like this, especially when that person's team has lost 3 in a row.

It's a *bleep* 82 game season lol, I'm not going to overreact to a loss to a bad team because it happens. Cavs lost to the Magic too, can I hear your spiel about how they're just a bad team lucky to be in the playoffs? The Pelicans lost to the Hawks a couple months ago too, losses to bad teams happen.

I'm pretty aware that the team has deficiencies. Injuries, coaching, instability, lack of a bench, bad FO decisions. I'm also not going to lambast the team for being a "bad team" when they're in the playoffs right now and aren't going to drop out. Good stretches happen and so do bad, Bucks lost 10 in a row last season but rallied, made the playoffs and played a good series against Toronto, a very good team. Bucks are a team that have 4 really good players and if they can add a center to that and get Brogdon back as their sixth man, as well as a decent coach, it's not really a bad assumption to assume they can be a top 4 team in the Eastern conference.

This isn't really a one extreme or the other situation...

NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:32 pm

I'm not riled up at all, i said they have been absolutely crap for the last dozen or so games and would be 11th in the West to prove my point how bad they've been.

Those are all facts and i pointed that because i'm surprised how bad they've been, nothing i've said has been emotional at all.

Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:39 pm

Bucks should surpass us

This is the peak of the Raptors team. Odds are we’re going to lose some of our high performing bench players and they actually deserve to get paid anywhere.

Ibaka and Lowry have pretty shit contracts and aren’t super young

DeMar is at his peak too. Phenomenal player

Who on the Bucks is as good as they’ll get? Only Bledsoe maybe and Jabari arguably won’t be better than his pre injury form or even as good. Everyone else is going up
Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next