CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
El Gunner
Freeza
Luca
15 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:10 pm

Luca wrote:
Freeza wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I mean George was fantastic as a defender in Indiana too.

It's probably more due to the fact they don't have two people to cover for Melo anymore Laughing

If you want to pick out one player defensively who is overrated on OKC that would be Westbrook.

Westbrook is underrated if anything. Everyone hates on him, but he's an incredible defender.

Just lazy. When he shows effort he's up there with anyone really. Sadly, that's rare.

Seems like a damn good reason to hate on someone to be honest

Well, they have to save some energy when they're required to do everything on offense.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by FilthyLuca Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:40 pm

Bullshit, Jordan was still sticking the opposing teams best player well into his late 30s. Westbrooks just lazy.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:55 pm

FilthyLuca wrote:Bullshit, Jordan was still sticking the opposing teams best player well into his late 30s. Westbrooks just lazy.

Westbrook has 2 of the 3 highest usage% rates of all time in a time where the game is played faster than it was in Jordan's era though.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:14 am

Freeza wrote:
FilthyLuca wrote:Bullshit, Jordan was still sticking the opposing teams best player well into his late 30s. Westbrooks just lazy.

Westbrook has 2 of the 3 highest usage% rates of all time in a time where the game is played faster than it was in Jordan's era though.

A product of Russ being a stat compiler, hes not some victim of his usage rate. He wants to average a triple double, and therefore needs to be involved in every damn play.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:20 am

FilthyLuca wrote:
Freeza wrote:

A product of Russ being a stat compiler, hes not some victim of his usage rate. He wants to average a triple double, and therefore needs to be involved in every damn play.

Or because he’s the only ball handler on his team ever since Durant left.

This Westbrook slander is great.

Takes me back when people complained about Kobe and wanted Smush Parker to get more of the ball.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:02 am

I'll never forgive Russ for holding Oladipo back to be honest

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:10 am

Sabonis doing great since he left, too
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:28 am

I hate this Bucks team so much

Get your *bleep* shit together

get a *bleep* board, my lord. Jesus christ.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:34 am

Freeza wrote:
FilthyLuca wrote:
Freeza wrote:

Takes me back when people complained about Kobe and wanted Smush Parker to get more of the ball.

So either your calling PG shit, or Sam Presti should be shot for trading Oladipo for a 3 and D guy.

Hard to feel anything other than disdain for a first option who shoots 43%.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:21 am

The Bucks are shooting 62% and losing by 9 at half

We're getting swept. This team is choking, they forgot how to play basketball. They can't get a board, they can't cut down on turnovers. Worst team in the playoffs, one of the worst in the NBA.

Jabari, let him walk or sign and trade. This guy isn't worth 10 million a season much less 18 million much less anything more than that. He is unplayable because of his defense, and he's been shit on offense too.

Bledsoe, go *bleep* yourself
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:23 am

Bledsoe just isn't that good tbh, he was an inflated stat padder on a bad team who is athletic for his size.

He's not awful or anything but no team with aspirations of any substantial goals will go anywhere with him.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:24 am

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 22 Giphy

Cometh and support thy Raptors my brother

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:25 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Bledsoe just isn't that good tbh, he was an inflated stat padder on a bad team who is athletic for his size.

He's not awful or anything but no team with aspirations of any substantial goals will go anywhere with him.

The worst part of that trade was the fact that he's a poor outside shooter and that's what the Bucks needed most. I understand completely making the trade and moving someone like Monroe who just clearly wasn't working out was also the right decision

Some decent pieces and obviously Giannis is someone you absolutely can build around. Everyone else is relatively disposable, maybe Brogdon can stay too

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:26 am

Luca brother please explain this and how CJ Miles is still actually living?

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 22 DbByu_rU8AA0V5x
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:31 am

FilthyLuca wrote:
Freeza wrote:
FilthyLuca wrote:

A product of Russ being a stat compiler, hes not some victim of his usage rate.  He wants to average a triple double, and therefore needs to be involved in every damn play.

So either your calling PG shit, or Sam Presti should be shot for trading Oladipo for a 3 and D guy.

Hard to feel anything other than disdain for a first option who shoots 43%.

I’m saying Paul George isn’t a ball handling type player at his best. There’s a reason he couldn’t hit a lick without Westbrook playing this year.

Sam Presti is an overall horrible GM though. Most overrated in the league. Great drafter but he’s a huge reason for screwing up the most talented roster in NBA history and continuing to make horrible trades

Last edited by Freeza on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:33 am

Freeza stahp.

He's a great GM, what the *bleep* you smoking. Him trading Harden etc etc isn't his fault, it's their cheap AF owners fault.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:37 am

Whew, 2-0. Mole, see you at the top brother Proud

Very satisfying game, we controlled it the whole way and came out to really smash them. A big difference from game 1 where we won but the game went to the last 2 minutes essentially. Now it's about how we'll do on the road, a completely different animal. I still remember the Wizards sweeping us only a few seasons back, as does everyone... not this time old friends

DeMar with his career best playoff game. I like it.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:38 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Freeza stahp.

He's a great GM, what the *bleep* you smoking. Him trading Harden etc etc isn't his fault, it's their cheap AF owners fault.

You’re really saying they couldn’t have used that amnesty on Kendrick Perkins to keep Harden?

It was 4m missing god damn Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:40 am

Maybe they could have, but again that's down to their cheap AF owner.

I know you like Westbrook but there's no need to bury Presti like that lol, he's proven for a long time now he's a great GM by league standards.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:41 am

You're also overlooking the idea that Harden wanted to move on and have a bigger role. Then Durant stabbed them all in the back

But they were one of the first teams to give Ibaka a big stupid contract so I blame them eternally

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:43 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Maybe they could have, but again that's down to their cheap AF owner.

I know you like Westbrook but there's no need to bury Presti like that lol, he's proven for a long time now he's a great GM by league standards.

Giving Presti no blame at all is ridiculous really. A GM has to manage the contracts and make space for 4m$ extra. It isn’t entirely on the owners. GM’s have a lot of free will.

You don’t see me not blaming Mitch Kupchack for the Deng and Mozgov contracts despite him having assembled actual championship teams. Still his fault.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:43 am

Luca wrote:You're also overlooking the idea that Harden wanted to move on and have a bigger role. Then Durant stabbed them all in the back

But they were one of the first teams to give Ibaka a big stupid contract so I blame them eternally

Harden wanted to stay
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:49 am

Luca wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Bledsoe just isn't that good tbh, he was an inflated stat padder on a bad team who is athletic for his size.

The worst part of that trade was the fact that he's a poor outside shooter and that's what the Bucks needed most. I understand completely making the trade and moving someone like Monroe who just clearly wasn't working out was also the right decision

Some decent pieces and obviously Giannis is someone you absolutely can build around. Everyone else is relatively disposable, maybe Brogdon can stay too

He's 40% from three this season I think, or at least pretty close to it

Also he's been really good for the Bucks the last couple months. He took a little time to adapt but he has been really great for the Bucks. Both you and Mole are wrong

But he's absolutely SHIT this series. Never seen a player regress so much

Last edited by CBarca on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:49 am

Freeza wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Maybe they could have, but again that's down to their cheap AF owner.

Giving Presti no blame at all is ridiculous really. A GM has to manage the contracts and make space for 4m$ extra. It isn’t entirely on the owners. GM’s have a lot of free will.

You don’t see me not blaming Mitch Kupchack for the Deng and Mozgov contracts despite him having assembled actual championship teams. Still his fault.

I wasn't trying to imply he deserves no blame, just that you said he's an awful GM.

He really isn't, if he's an awful GM most of the GM's league wide are.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:52 am

Bledsoe is 35% on 5 attempts per game. He's not great, but it's respectable. Bucks needed a guard who could stay in front of quick guards and drive and kick, Bledsoe does both of those.

It was a good trade from the Bucks, and he's been really good. Just flopping hard and costing the Bucks here
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:54 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Freeza wrote:

I wasn't trying to imply he deserves no blame, just that you said he's an awful GM.

He really isn't, if he's an awful GM most of the GM's league wide are.

I just don’t really see any great trades he’s ever pulled off if I’m being honest.

There’s so much better in the league at this point. He might not be horrible, but he’s not really good.

He has Ibaka, Westbrook and Adams as his only successes at this point.

Durant and Harden were obvious picks at the time.

He traded Ray Allen for Jeff Green and then Green for Perkins.

Ibaka for Oladipo was good, but that will overall turn shit once Paul George leaves for another team.

Harden was given a very short offer that was an ultimatum and before he had a chance to negotiate he was traded by Presti for Adams and Jeremy Lamb who never played and was underwhelming when he did.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next