CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
El Gunner
Freeza
Luca
15 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:24 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Freeza wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Maybe they could have, but again that's down to their cheap AF owner.

I know you like Westbrook but there's no need to bury Presti like that lol, he's proven for a long time now he's a great GM by league standards.

Giving Presti no blame at all is ridiculous really. A GM has to manage the contracts and make space for 4m$ extra. It isn’t entirely on the owners. GM’s have a lot of free will.

You don’t see me not blaming Mitch Kupchack for the Deng and Mozgov contracts despite him having assembled actual championship teams. Still his fault.

I wasn't trying to imply he deserves no blame, just that you said he's an awful GM.

He really isn't, if he's an awful GM most of the GM's league wide are.

I just don’t really see any great trades he’s ever pulled off if I’m being honest.

There’s so much better in the league at this point. He might not be horrible, but he’s not really good.

He has Ibaka, Westbrook and Adams as his only successes at this point.

Durant and Harden were obvious picks at the time.

He traded Ray Allen for Jeff Green and then Green for Perkins.

Ibaka for Oladipo was good, but that will overall turn shit once Paul George leaves for another team.

Harden was given a very short offer that was an ultimatum and before he had a chance to negotiate he was traded by Presti for Adams and Jeremy Lamb who never played and was underwhelming when he did.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:25 am

I dare anyone who doesn't think coaching is absolutely massive to watch this series.

At some point this anger will turn to apathy and I'm waiting for that moment, that will be sweet relief
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:27 am

CBarca wrote:I dare anyone who doesn't think coaching is absolutely massive to watch this series.

At some point this anger will turn to apathy and I'm waiting for that moment, that will be sweet relief

I mean it's obvious to anyone with a brain, Bucks literally never put Giannis in a position to succeed.

Which means not only is he less effective than he could be ignoring his numbers it also means he can't make his team mates better than he possible could do with a better coach.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:31 am

CBarca wrote:Bledsoe is 35% on 5 attempts per game. He's not great, but it's respectable. Bucks needed a guard who could stay in front of quick guards and drive and kick, Bledsoe does both of those.

It was a good trade from the Bucks, and he's been really good. Just flopping hard and costing the Bucks here

Glad he upped his 3 point percentage because his usual numbers don't support such a thing

I don't mind the trade from the Bucks, it was the right one to go for at the time. Nor do I think Bledsoe is the problem but you guys definitely need better shooting

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:36 am

Lol I'm done watching, seriously *bleep* this team

*bleep* Jason Kidd for *bleep* this franchise over with his stupid *bleep* trades and his *bleep* bum ass coaching wasting Giannis when this is the only time we'll ever have a chance to be relevant, and *bleep* you Prunty too

Also admittedly as horrible as the coaching is, *bleep* these low IQ "I'm going to drive into three players every play and then try and pass it inside instead of kicking it out or trying to execute a play" *bleep*.

Seeing us play Boston who literally know what they're doing on every play is absolutely infuriating. Nothing worse than seeing a team with talent with absolutely no clue. Worst coached team in the league by far
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:26 am

anyone old enough to remember this theme? Takes me back to the glorious  but short lived Vince/Tmac days of the raptors    Proud
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:44 pm

2-0 Proud

Can't believe we won both games in Portland Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:17 pm

Pelicans better without Boogie
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:52 pm

Brah stahp.

I really can't be arsed explaining why that isn't true anymore tbh. Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:55 pm

Mole ffs Proud

We’re doing it

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:02 pm

One more win and i'll start to believe tbh, we need to go up 3-0 tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:02 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Brah stahp.

I really can't be arsed explaining why that isn't true anymore tbh. Laughing

It is true though hmm

AD fits so much better with a player like Mirotic.

If only they could pull off a sign and trade for Kawhi
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:10 pm

Nah before Boogie went down we won 8 out of 10 beating the Rockets, Celtics ( with Kyrie) Cleveland and San Antonio in the same week.

There's a lot of factors at play here, we were just getting it together when he went down and at that time we had to rely on bums like Asik and Cunningham being non factors.

Mirotic wasn't there, i often complained about that outside of Boogie and AD we had zero big rotation. Solomon Hill was injured, Cunningham and Asik were literal negatives on the court to the point getting rid of them for even nothing would be a positive.

Even if we beat Portland, they are a team who doesn't exploit our weaknesses and the lack of a Superstar center doesn't hurt so much but in terms of going through the playoffs we don't have a chance in hell without him.

It's like saying OKC were better without George and Melo because their record was inferior with just Westbrook, it's just not true.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:12 pm

Good thing being on the opposite end of this for once Proud

Happened to me all season with Lonzo
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:18 pm

So you are trolling hmm

Hard to tell sometimes, so many idiots out there arguing this stupid narrative.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:25 pm

Yeah halfway at least.

I'm not trolling about not wanting to re-sign him. I don't trust an already unathletic player with an achilles injury.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:28 pm

My hope is it won't hurt him as much because he doesn't really rely on athleticism from the sense.

It's really hard to predict though because nobody of this size has ever had this injury so there's nothing to point to.

I think we have to resign him, luckily nobody will know more about his potential return than us.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:48 pm

It's mostly because PLAYOFF RONDO has arrived

I love Rondo :bow:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:54 pm

rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:35 pm

We should make awards all season and not regular imo.

Lillard isn’t a top PG
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:02 am

Slow to this, but just found out about this Bledsoe and Rozier stuff.

Basically Bledsoe was asked about Rozier and his response was " I don't know who the *bleep* he is " I mean I appreciate trash talk as much as the next guy, but I'm not sure saying that about a guy who is dominating you is a great idea. Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:12 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Slow to this, but just found out about this Bledsoe and Rozier stuff.

Basically Bledsoe was asked about Rozier and his response was " I don't know who the *bleep* he is " I mean I appreciate trash talk as much as the next guy, but I'm not sure saying that about a guy who is dominating you is a great idea. Laughing

Bledsoe sure has a big ego for someone who's never done anything at all Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:09 am

LeBron with 20 points in the first quarter, outscoring the Pacers by himself (18 points)

FFS

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:18 am

Trevor Booker with 2 off the ball fouls in 4 seconds, WATTBA

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:45 am

Just imagine what LeBron could do with players like the Ingram brothers, Kuzma and Liangelo
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:14 am

From a Cleveland POV I wouldn't like the fact they only won by 3 points despite LeBron having 40+ points and Oladipo only playing 28 minutes.

Based on these two games I'd be shocked if Indiana don't at least split at home.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next