CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
El Gunner
Freeza
Luca
15 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 36 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 06, 2018 10:03 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Unfortunately that 3rd quarter at the beginning is when they usually get hot. Let's hope you can contain them in that period.

Yeah I'm expecting them to blow the lead up in the 3rd tbh, but if we can stay under 10 points till the latter part of the 3rd I might start believing.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 36 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Sun May 06, 2018 10:13 pm

*Turns on game for 1 sec*

Draymond flops and intentionally poked AD in the eye

*turns off game*
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun May 06, 2018 10:55 pm

KD is toooooooo good
No way to beat us
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 07, 2018 9:19 am

Capela was a monster again, loving his playoff performances-- he's stepped up big time.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon May 07, 2018 10:43 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Capela was a monster again, loving his playoff performances-- he's stepped up big time.

Would like him to try that shit against us.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 07, 2018 11:25 am

This is probably the most ridiculous so far.
He's combining the hook of the arm with smacking the ball into the defenders face. No one is allowed to defend this guy Laughing

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 07, 2018 11:33 am

Meanwhile:

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2018 1:58 pm

wow two seeps on the cards tonight. Shameful how uncompetitive the east is.

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon May 07, 2018 3:38 pm

@Freeza softest MVP ever
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 07, 2018 3:42 pm

El Gunner wrote:@Freeza softest MVP ever

Seriously. Him and Durant.

If Curry, LeBron, Westbrook, Kobe was reffed to the same standards they'd never f'ing leave the line.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon May 07, 2018 3:46 pm

Leave KD out of this :coffee:
At least he is in legit conversation of being the current best in the league, and one of the best of all time, unlike this left-handed shooting flop merchant.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 07, 2018 4:12 pm

KD is in the conversation for being second best and I've always thought he was that. He's just a really soft, unlikable person.

There hasn't been a conversation about this for a decade.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon May 07, 2018 6:07 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:wow two seeps on the cards tonight. Shameful how uncompetitive the east is.

But both series in the West are poised for 4-1s, really ain't that different

There hasn't been competition in basketball for half a decade

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon May 07, 2018 6:10 pm

At least the first round was pretty good though. It's just that the top teams are that much better.

WCF should probably be a decent match up. ECF... we'll see.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 07, 2018 6:38 pm

ECF should be competitive too unless the Cavs are in fake form and will drop off badly.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon May 07, 2018 6:39 pm

CBarca wrote:
WCF should probably be a decent match up.

you'd be surprised.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2018 9:51 pm

CBarca wrote:At least the first round was pretty good though. It's just that the top teams are that much better.

WCF should probably be a decent match up. ECF... we'll see.

GS in 5.

CP3 wil revert to form.

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue May 08, 2018 1:17 am

That's why I said "probably"

It could very well be a shit one lol
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue May 08, 2018 8:21 am

Freeza wrote:This is probably the most ridiculous so far.
He's combining the hook of the arm with smacking the ball into the defenders face. No one is allowed to defend this guy Laughing

Nom nom nom
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 08, 2018 11:05 am

I’d pick LeBron over any player in history to start a team and it’s not really that close.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 08, 2018 2:21 pm

Freeza wrote:I’d pick LeBron over any player in history to start a team and it’s not really that close.

Laughing Because he beat up the Raptors again like every other year?

I don't understand why the Lebron is GOAT argument is coming up this year and last year when nobody was saying it ( except LeSwagg style marks) when he beat Golden State but he beats up on the East and people lose their damn minds.

If people actually considered him that 2-3 years ago then fair enough but that isn't the case as nobody was saying it.

Think about what you are saying, you are basically saying beating up on Toronto every year as an achievement worthy of being a GOAT.

I actually respect people who considered him the GOAT 2-3 years ago more than people who are being prisoners of the moment and basically deciding he's the GOAT on the back steamrolling through the East.

You can't go from he's not the GOAT to he is on the back of beating the East shite competition, it makes no sense whatsoever.

That's like people in the 90s saying MJ is better than Kareem, Magic, Bird etc etc on the back of beating up on Miami, Charlotte etc etc and losing his finals matchup.

Think about how nonsensical that is.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 08, 2018 3:03 pm

I think it’s fairer to compare now that the careers are of equal length. LeBron has been most consistently great player really. Unparalleled length of his prime. It’s not ridiculous. The discussion has been going on for years, and LeBron has been an almost unanimous top 3 ever since he won his third. Only Kobe stans would claim otherwise.

GOAT and starting a team with a player is not necessarily the same. You’d have to account for playstyle and length of their careers and prime etc.

Also I’ve said for years LeBron is the best during the time I’ve seen NBA and it’s never been close. Never felt so scared watching a player against my team as LeBron in his second year in Miami.
——

On another note Rob Pelinka starting to look like a top five GM in the league at this point. The Cavs trade is incredible. Clearing 14m in cap space, getting an incredible locker room veteran, and getting a 1st round pick for two players who can’t get minutes on their current team. Great trade. So happy we fired those idiots beforehand...
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 08, 2018 3:08 pm

I don't disagree with the length of dominance point tbh.

I just feel like when you are arguing what seperates the very best the differences are so minor that everything that could seperate matters.

I just don't understand how someone who wouldn't consider that 2 years ago would change their mind on the back of something so small by comparison.

Now if Lebron ends up beating GSW with Durant and Curry in their prime that's a different story entirely, is that slightly unfair ? sure it is but that's the standard we are talking about.

Was it unfair that Bird had to go through Magic and Kareem to be considered greater than them and ultimately failed ? sure it is but that's life i'm afraid.

Besides if we are talking about Longevity then MJ was never the GOAT to begin with Kareem is.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 08, 2018 3:25 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I don't disagree with the length of dominance point tbh.

I just feel like when you are arguing what seperates the very best the differences are so minor that everything that could seperate matters.

I just don't understand how someone who wouldn't consider that 2 years ago would change their mind on the back of something so small by comparison.

Now if Lebron ends up beating GSW with Durant and Curry in their prime that's a different story entirely, is that slightly unfair ? sure it is but that's the standard we are talking about.

Was it unfair that Bird had to go through Magic and Kareem to be considered greater than them and ultimately failed ? sure it is but that's life i'm afraid.

Besides if we are talking about Longevity then MJ was never the GOAT to begin with Kareem is.

Longevity of prime, not longevity. Kareem wasn’t the same in the later years. He stopped being dominant after the first year to some extent and then Magic took over.

It’s hard to compare eras though. Kareem is the last of the top 3 looking at the career and I think it’s ridiculous when people mention players over him. He’s literally the best college player ever, got dunks banned, dominated the league through a decade. Sadly he had no star power really, and lacked personality to seize the top spot like the others who are often discussed on GOAT conversations

The worst thing for LeBron is probably still ‘09 and him never facing Kobe. Still hate that doping team met us in those finals.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 08, 2018 3:29 pm

Agreed with the eras thing, anyway all i want for the East finals is the team that gets there ( likely Boston) approach it like Indiana.

As great as Lebron is the losers mentality that Toronto displayed was absolutely pathetic.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 08, 2018 3:31 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Agreed with the eras thing, anyway all i want for the East finals is the team that gets there ( likely Boston) approach it like Indiana.

As great as Lebron is the losers mentality that Toronto displayed was absolutely pathetic.

LeBron in game 2 just taunted them all game Laughing

It is probably the most dominating performance of one team I've seen in the playoffs because of the history. The team just fell apart rofl

At least over Toronto non-belief keeps being true. Four years running Molenation
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next