Is La Liga still #1?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is La Liga still #1? Empty Is La Liga still #1?

Post by Collblanc on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:41 pm

Tottenham, Chelsea and Man. United knocked out in this round of the CL. Only 2 EPL teams remain in the cup, with only City having a good chance to actually win it. Is La Liga still a level above EPL?


Last edited by Collblanc on Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Internacional
Posts : 2297
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Is La Liga still #1? Empty Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by Luca on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:47 pm

You realize that English clubs have done nothing in Europe for the last 5 years, right?

What kind of inferiority complex is this from a la liga fan, the last 4 winners have been Spanish ffs

Anyways, to answer your question: no, just because I don't like you or this thread
Luca
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13605
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Is La Liga still #1? Empty Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by Mr Nick09 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:48 pm

@Luca wrote:You realize that English clubs have done nothing in Europe for the last 5 years, right?

What kind of inferiority complex is this from a la liga fan, the last 4 winners have been Spanish ffs

Anyways, to answer your question: no, just because I don't like you or this thread
#thread

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 29837
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Is La Liga still #1? Empty Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by Unique on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:50 pm

tbf only city are a proper team the rest are way short. liverpool are weak at the back. chelsea have nothing up front. man u are scared to attack and spurs are the bottle jobs they always have been.

_________________
Is La Liga still #1? Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15347
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Is La Liga still #1? Empty Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by zenmaster on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:51 pm

Another knee jerk thread. Laughing

_________________
no clinging no resisting

Is La Liga still #1? 0e6cefd187b0a78e7e7a39c5412a722e
zenmaster
zenmaster
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 562
Join date : 2014-05-01

Back to top Go down

Is La Liga still #1? Empty Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by halamadrid2 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:51 pm

Of course they are. Sevilla might not be that good but when it comes to brexit v laliga, LaLiga will always come out on top. People are now going on about City winninv the CL. It's like they never learn, i can guarantee you they are getting knocked out by any of the big 4

Richard Keys yesterday saying Sevilla would finish bottom half in the BPL, Souness calling us the weakest team left in every single round since 2014. It's like these english pundits never learn. So freaking arrogant and unlikeable
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 20424
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Is La Liga still #1? Empty Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by Thimmy on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:53 pm

Chelsea just don't look like a cohesive unit up front. Willian looked dangerous, but he was all by himself. Hazard looked mostly lethargic and disinterested until the very end of the match - at which point, he was all by himself, Giroud looked like he was playing for a third team.


Last edited by Thimmy on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Is La Liga still #1? Tumblr_pgoe0wHCe11vgq1a3_540Is La Liga still #1? 2540025-52699210-2560-1440
Thimmy
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8462
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Is La Liga still #1? Empty Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by Collblanc on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:53 pm

Thumbs up
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Internacional
Posts : 2297
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Is La Liga still #1? Empty Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:55 pm

This is silly, Barcelona being better than Chelsea doesn't reflect an entire league seeing as there is at least 3 maybe 4 English teams better than Chelsea.

Just like Mourinho being a coward doesn't either, any other English team would have beaten Sevilla and you're delusional if you think otherwise.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 66486
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Is La Liga still #1? Empty Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by RealGunner on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:55 pm

EPL is the best league in the world


That's all i have to say in this thread.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 82704
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Is La Liga still #1? Empty Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by Collblanc on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:56 pm

Just because poverty side A beats poverty side B in poverty league EPL doesnt mean poverty sides can actually perform with the big boys from the GOAT league. gtfo. hard brexit for all of you
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Internacional
Posts : 2297
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Is La Liga still #1? Empty Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:57 pm

@RealGunner wrote:EPL is the best league in the world


That's all i have to say in this thread.


PL thread is on to part 8 meanwhile LOL Liga is at part 3.

All that needs to be said tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 66486
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Is La Liga still #1? Empty Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by halamadrid2 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:58 pm

@ Mole, You are wrong because Liverpool couldn't beat Sevilla either who were in crisis back then. So its just not a Mou thing. English just can't handle the technicality and tenacity of Spanish players. They would beat teams like Bilbao and Villarreal because they play like EPL teams but not the other ones
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 20424
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Is La Liga still #1? Empty Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by Collblanc on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:58 pm

Is La Liga still #1? Scherm10

22 out of 26 as of today rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Internacional
Posts : 2297
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Is La Liga still #1? Empty Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by Unique on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:59 pm

my honest opinion on this is the spanish lge has more technical quality but the EPL is the best most exciting lge in the world.

_________________
Is La Liga still #1? Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15347
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Is La Liga still #1? Empty Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by Collblanc on Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:00 pm

best league in the world rofl

Is La Liga still #1? Dym_tz10
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Internacional
Posts : 2297
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Is La Liga still #1? Empty Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by Unique on Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:03 pm

@halamadrid2 wrote:@ Mole, You are wrong because Liverpool couldn't beat Sevilla either who were in crisis back then. So its just not a Mou thing. English just can't handle the technicality and tenacity of Spanish players. They would beat teams like Bilbao and Villarreal because they play like EPL teams but not the other ones
so were liverpool tbf

_________________
Is La Liga still #1? Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15347
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Is La Liga still #1? Empty Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by zigra on Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:07 pm

There's only one actual league and that is the EPL.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax
Posts : 4053
Join date : 2013-08-15
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Is La Liga still #1? Empty Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by farfan on Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:25 pm

We ran circles around LOLiga top 6 team Villareal and we're barely in the race for CL spots in the farmer's league. hmm
farfan
farfan
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 4610
Join date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Is La Liga still #1? Empty Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:40 am

I don't understand why this is even a question

_________________
Is La Liga still #1? TRAPOBIELSA

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 24003
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Is La Liga still #1? Empty Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by Unique on Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:41 am

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:I don't understand why this is even a question
because the answer will make some people sleep better at night Very Happy

_________________
Is La Liga still #1? Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15347
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Is La Liga still #1? Empty Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by Collblanc on Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:01 am

@RealGunner wrote:Favourites: Man United, Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea


rofl rofl rofl
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Internacional
Posts : 2297
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Is La Liga still #1? Empty Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by guest_07 on Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:57 am

@Collblanc wrote:
@RealGunner wrote:Favourites: Man United, Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea


rofl rofl rofl


you have to admit that in this world, in every tournament, epl clubs or england are the favourite no matter what

_________________
The best among you is the one who doesn’t harm others with his tongue and hands.

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1602
Join date : 2013-10-16

Back to top Go down

Is La Liga still #1? Empty Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by Collblanc on Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:58 am

drinking
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Internacional
Posts : 2297
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Is La Liga still #1? Empty Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by BarcaLearning on Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:52 pm

The argument and sorta conclusion has always been the top 2-3 teams in Spain are the best, whereas the rest of the league is too far behind, while the EPL supposedly has a top 4-6 teams and the rest of the league can challenge especially the Leicester win shows. There will always be different opinions, EPL always has a larger fan base and some ppl prefer that, while ppl who prefer to watch La Liga style has different taste.

@hala Villarreal plays like EPL team how? Always thought they are considered more technical and play on the ground more typical Spanish style?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 5156
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

Is La Liga still #1? Empty Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum