Is La Liga still #1?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by M99 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:47 pm

Masterclass RJ

M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 26623
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by Nishankly on Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:49 pm

Nice GL jinx again
avatar
Nishankly
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 14817
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by futbol_bill on Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:57 pm

Lol, we’re heading to a Atleti- R. Madrid súper cup and up pops this question. These Br Exit guys are hilarious!
avatar
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3338
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by Myesyats on Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:26 pm

@Firenze wrote:Roma beat Barca and 3rd/4th placed Loserpool absolutely obliterated them

Atletico being obliterated by 6th placed Arsenal

@Collblanc, I think you have your answer friendo


Wat

Atleti played with 10 men for the entire game and still went away with a great away result.

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 8105
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by breva on Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:59 am

There isn't any doubt. England, Italy and Germany are within a few points between each other. Spain is way ahead. UEFA coefficient.


1 Spain 105.569
2 England 79.319
3 Italy 75.916
4 Germany 71.284
avatar
breva
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by Collblanc on Sat May 26, 2018 10:42 pm

Spanish EL and CL winners :bow: la liga #1 :bow:
avatar
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Internacional
Posts : 2201
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by CBarca on Sun May 27, 2018 12:54 am

Not to mention the CL winners finished in a very distant third (kinda understating it)

Really shows the strength of the league

_________________
Beer and guns
avatar
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16541
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by Thimmy on Sun May 27, 2018 1:02 am

@CBarca wrote:Not to mention the CL winners finished in a very distant third (kinda understating it)

Really shows the strength of the league


And Barcelona got knocked out by Serie A's 3rd placed, Roma in the Champions League.

Really shows the strength of the European Cup hmm

_________________
avatar
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 6197
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by breva on Sun May 27, 2018 1:08 am

No doubt that La Liga is the strongest, by far, league in the world.
avatar
breva
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1690
Join date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun May 27, 2018 1:08 am

Finally some justice for Getafe

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 26855
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by CBarca on Sun May 27, 2018 1:11 am

@Thimmy wrote:
@CBarca wrote:Not to mention the CL winners finished in a very distant third (kinda understating it)

Really shows the strength of the league


And Barcelona got knocked out by Serie A's 3rd placed, Roma in the Champions League.

Really shows the strength of the European Cup hmm


League =/= single elimination tournament lol

_________________
Beer and guns
avatar
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16541
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Is La Liga still #1?

Post by Thimmy on Sun May 27, 2018 1:15 am

@CBarca wrote:
@Thimmy wrote:
@CBarca wrote:Not to mention the CL winners finished in a very distant third (kinda understating it)

Really shows the strength of the league


And Barcelona got knocked out by Serie A's 3rd placed, Roma in the Champions League.

Really shows the strength of the European Cup hmm


League =/= single elimination tournament lol


That single elimination tournament you're referring to is widely regarded as more prestigious than the domestic league, so yeah, they're not the same Very Happy Did I mention that you guys got knocked out by the third placed team from the Italian league? hmm

_________________
avatar
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 6197
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum