British players are the biggest divers

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Unique on Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:59 pm

@Doc wrote:Yeah Unique, Brits have been diving way longer than "a few years now".

I still do not get the British absolute disgust with diving/play acting. It's wrong, make no mistake but watching those reckless tackles taking place in the PL gets brushed over most normal, as if career ending tackles are just men being men.
us brexit lads are a bit tougher than the european pansys Very Happy

Unique
BOSS MAN

Posts : 12606
Join date : 2015-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by breva on Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:04 pm

@Warrior wrote:
@breva wrote:Since retroactive banning for diving was implemented several years ago, and now with VAR, Serie A players avoid falling, much less diving. With retroactive banning and VAR, diving will be much reduced in other leagues too.



You must have missed Juve vs Atalanta then. Ilicic spent the whole game on the ground.


Illicic was usually clipped before he fell, that's not a dive. I was in Bergamo that night for a meeting the next day. After Krasic got banned for two games for his penalty winning dive in 2010, and now with VAR, Serie A players are very careful and try not to fall. Last night, Immobile was hit in the area and continued running off-balance to try to score (and missed). Before the retro-active banning and the more recent VAR, he would have most certainly have been conditioned to fall under an even less obvious bump. It's just a fact that there is far less diving in VAR leagues.
avatar
breva
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1781
Join date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Warrior on Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:19 pm

If you say so

I haven't noticed that

The current VAR system is irrelevant, they have struggles to differentiate a proper foul from an accidental contact Laughing And it's all up to the ref to decide if he reviews an action or not.
avatar
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3703
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Robespierre on Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:32 pm

Meh , honestly if you talk about Gerrard and Rooney the dive is the last thing I think about them

I think you can make this list also for Spanish and Italian players, England don't win in football even about this IMO
avatar
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 11868
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by breva on Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:48 pm

@Warrior wrote:If you say so

I haven't noticed that

The current VAR system is irrelevant, they have struggles to differentiate a proper foul from an accidental contact Laughing And it's all up to the ref to decide if he reviews an action or not.


Very relevant as the data demonstrates that simulation has been reduced, it's not what I say.

"Aumento, inoltre, anche della percentuale di rigori assegnati (+5,5%), con una diminuzione dei comportamenti scorretti, come le simulazioni (-23%) e soprattutto i gialli per proteste, che sono stati addirittura azzerati."

http://www.zeroventiquattro.it/sport/si-gioca-di-piu-e-si-protesta-di-meno-numeri-e-bilancio-del-var/#
avatar
breva
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1781
Join date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:57 pm

It's you dirty foreigners fault for bringing such cheating scummy tactics into our game.

As innocent English lads with pure hearts we are very easily influenced by your dirty shortcuts.

Sad!

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 63649
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Warrior on Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:11 pm

How many times VAR has been used this season ? 50 times, at best. Most of the time for a game-changing action that don't include a dive or a simulation. -23% of what remains is nothing

In fact, i don't even believe those numbers

As if players will now behave better because of video replay Laughing It's as controversial as can be.
avatar
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3703
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by breva on Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:31 pm

@Warrior wrote:How many times VAR has been used this season ? 50 times, at best. Most of the time for a game-changing action that don't include a dive or a simulation. -23% of what remains is nothing

In fact, i don't even believe those numbers

As if players will now behave better because of video replay Laughing It's as controversial as can be.


You don't believe fact, because you probably have alternative facts.  Alot of LOLs but not much beef from you.

VAR has been used 1,078 times up to February of this season, and has erred 1% of the time. Just facts.

"Le verifiche effettuate, come è emerso da un recente incontro tra gli arbitri e il designatore Rizzoli, sono state ben 1078, con una percentuale di errore soltanto dell’1%. "

http://www.zeroventiquattro.it/sport/si-gioca-di-piu-e-si-protesta-di-meno-numeri-e-bilancio-del-var/#
avatar
breva
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1781
Join date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Warrior on Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:16 pm

VAR was used 1078 times in Serie A from August to February Laughing You expect me to believe that ?
avatar
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3703
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by breva on Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:51 pm

VAR has been used 1,078 times since it started being used in the league and the cup, experimentally at first, in Oct. of 2016. As of now it has been used 18 times in Juventus games this season. That's the only stat I have for this season.  But if it is used about the same number of times with other teams, there are 20 teams and we are at 60%? of the season.  Figure 30 times per team per season in the league equals 30 x 20= 600 times per season plus cups maybe 650 times a year?  1,078 since 2016-2017 season ( partial use) is reasonable.
avatar
breva
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1781
Join date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Unique on Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:08 pm




count the english players. looks like ronaldo and the spanish lge are doing their bit for diving Laughing

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12606
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Collblanc on Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:25 pm

@Unique wrote:
count the english players. looks like ronaldo and the spanish lge are doing their bit for diving Laughing






























:coffee:
avatar
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Internacional
Posts : 2220
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Unique on Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:41 pm

@Collblanc wrote:
@Unique wrote:
count the english players. looks like ronaldo and the spanish lge are doing their bit for diving Laughing






























:coffee:
they are just one off incedences :coffee:

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12606
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Collblanc on Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:42 pm

"but judge, i only raped her once!"
avatar
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Internacional
Posts : 2220
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Unique on Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:44 pm

@Collblanc wrote:"but judge, i only raped her once!"
rofl rofl

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12606
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:17 am


_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 63649
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:23 am

It's a shame football is played in a way that if you do stay on your feet, the ref feels absolutely no pressure to give you anything unless it's a blatant shirt grab.

I used to despise diving, but you're an idiot if you don't at this point.

It's over the top simulation that disgusts me.

_________________




Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.


:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
avatar
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26804
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 77

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Robespierre on Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:51 am


I didn't know Robbie Folwer was Turkish tbh
So probably Liverpool fans should call him Allah
avatar
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 11868
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Hapless_Hans on Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:43 pm

Bump. Maguire, Alli, Lingard diving with impunity in the last 16 game.

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 23954
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by urbaNRoots on Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:46 pm

They don't even know how to dive, even though they are trying. Except for Raheem Sterling, man's an expert.
avatar
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 15499
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Hapless_Hans on Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:24 pm

Another pathetic dive from Trippier, this time close tho England's own box.
Jesus this is despicable stuff.

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 23954
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:10 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:Bump. Maguire, Alli, Lingard diving with impunity in the last 16 game.


What? we didn't dive at all. Unlike That Mina twat who constantly acted like Sterling and others were shooting him.

This irrational English hatred is getting out of hand.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 63649
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:11 pm

Lmao

England are easily one of the most honest teams at the world cups

Other teams are chalk full of the scummiest scum ever to play the game.

Inb4 obligatory young mention because he dived back when Fergie was still the coach.

_________________




Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.


:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
avatar
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26804
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 77

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:19 pm

@Tomwin Lannister wrote:Lmao

England are easily one of the most honest teams at the world cups

Other teams are chalk full of the scummiest scum ever to play the game.

Inb4 obligatory young mention because he dived back when Fergie was still the coach.
@Tomwin Lannister wrote:Lmao

England are easily one of the most honest teams at the world cups

Other teams are chalk full of the scummiest scum ever to play the game.

Inb4 obligatory young mention because he dived back when Fergie was still the coach.


This, you had Colombia being thugs all night and kicking the penalty spot to hope Kane would slip and people are criticising England lmao.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 63649
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Doc on Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:00 am

@Unique wrote:
@Doc wrote:Yeah Unique, Brits have been diving way longer than "a few years now".

I still do not get the British absolute disgust with diving/play acting. It's wrong, make no mistake but watching those reckless tackles taking place in the PL gets brushed over most normal, as if career ending tackles are just men being men.
us brexit lads are a bit tougher than the european pansys Very Happy

It turns out, no, you guys are not.

_________________

I told you so
avatar
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11510
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by elfmeter on Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:10 pm

Diego Armando Maradona and Jose Mourinho both agree, the English are the worst divers and resort to theatrics to fool the referee. If you dont believe EPL's greatest club manager of all time and the greatest player of all time (pity he died so young) then who can you trust.
avatar
elfmeter
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 787
Join date : 2016-07-05

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum