zenmaster
urbaNRoots
S
Mr Nick09
60 posters

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Who will go through

UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 15 Vote_lcap50%UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 15 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 12 ]
UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 15 Vote_lcap50%UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 15 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 24

UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 15 Empty Re: UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid

Post by giovanni_milan Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:56 pm

UEFA is a joke

Cant have both your major revenue streams going out in the quarter, needed one at least.

Shameful way to end a great tie, you wouldnt see Buffon complaining if he didnt have a case.

Challenge was 50/50, it needs to be decisive to facilitate that kind of call, really dont know how people seem to think contact=pen. Did he take away a goal scoring chance? Or was Vasquez on his way down before the contact?

It needs to be clear as day for a pen in the 90th, CLEAR AS DAY, unless of course youre Madrid, never really endorsed the whole UEFA Madrid thing before but its very clear after this theres something up.

And ronaldo celebrating like that...gtfo you scumbag, he should know they got away with one.

Nothing can stop a team with refs blatantly making calls like this

giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 15 Empty Re: UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:56 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Also, that was one of the most classless things I have ever seen from Ronaldo.

You score a penalty, that's great. You have every right to be happy and celebrate with your teammates. But don't take your shirt off after a disappointing performance by Madrid. And definitely not against a team that a week ago, stood up to applaud you in their own stadium.

Once again, I'm absolutely speechless and enraged by our horrendous performance tonight. There's absolutely no excuse for it. None.

This.

giovanni_milan wrote:UEFA is a joke

Cant have both your major revenue streams going out in the quarter, needed one at least.

Shameful way to end a great tie, you wouldnt see Buffon complaining if he didnt have a case.

Challenge was 50/50, it needs to be decisive to facilitate that kind of call, really dont know how people seem to think contact=pen. Did he take away a goal scoring chance? Or was Vasquez on his way down before the contact?

It needs to be clear as day for a pen in the 90th, CLEAR AS DAY, unless of course youre Madrid, never really endorsed the whole UEFA Madrid thing before but its very clear after this theres something up.

And ronaldo celebrating like that...gtfo you scumbag, he should know they got away with one.

& this
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:57 pm

Nothing against CR, but that was absolute lack of class in the end.

According to BeIN, the decision for the pen is not very clear-cut. The ref wasn't the one who gave it, but the supporting official in the back of the goal.

Juve should have pushed for a fourth, because another Real goal wouldn't have mattered if they scored it.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:58 pm

I have to say Jjuve were excellent tonight. Went toe to toe with us. Costa>>>Dybala

They knew our weaknesses and exploited them. We adjusted in the second half which gave us more stability but I was never comfortable. I just sensed it was one of those night were we'd make a mistake at the back. Navas has got to take some of the blame for making this so hard. You just can't spill those balls in this level. You can do it against LaReal but NEVER in CL

Lucas was fantastic when he came on. Nullified Mandzukic but Pjanic my God that guy sent Modric to the bench for the first time in a big game. That was some performance. All Jjuve need is a RW and a RB and they will do well in CL next season. Be proud of your team Juve fans
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:59 pm

@DoC I don't know why you are mad a Ronaldo, he has every damn right to celebrate the way he did. Go take that pen with the pressure of that moment. The man is happy he is celebrating releasing stress and pressure that built up all game. I felt like ripping my shirt too

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:01 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Also, that was one of the most classless things I have ever seen from Ronaldo.

You score a penalty, that's great. You have every right to be happy and celebrate with your teammates. But don't take your shirt off after a disappointing performance by Madrid. And definitely not against a team that a week ago, stood up to applaud you in their own stadium.

Once again, I'm absolutely speechless and enraged by our horrendous performance tonight. There's absolutely no excuse for it. None.

+1
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:01 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Doc I don't know why you are mad a Ronaldo, he has ecrrydamn right to celebrate the way he did. Go take that pen with the pressure of the moment. The man is happy he is celebrating releasing stress and pressure that built up all game. I felt like ripping my shirt too

I agree, this attitude he has is so weird. I was screaming and waking up neighbors ffs
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:02 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo only have class when it comes to clothes, nothing new here

I am not even mad, the guy only thinks about himself. It wasn't anything to mock Juve. He only celebrates the fact that he is the hero of the night.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:02 pm

Congrats to Real

Absolutely gutted after a heart-filled performance

Personally, I don't like a call like that to decide a game like this

I'm glad Buffon got a red, let em *bleep* know

I'm broken

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:04 pm

Why is it that everyone is acting like Juve would've already won the tie if the Ref didn't make that call?

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:04 pm

He was rubbing it in the opposing teams face after a very physical game at home, nothing wrong imo. Doesnt mean he doesnt know he got away with one (The tie i mean the penalty couldve gone either way). I liked the ref overall today.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:05 pm

There is really nothing wrong with that call. Vasquez about to head that in for a 90 minute winner, Benatia jumps on his back . What else other than penalty?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:06 pm

Luca wrote:Congrats to Real

Absolutely gutted after a heart-filled performance

Personally, I don't like a call like that to decide a game like this

I'm glad Buffon got a red, let em *bleep* know

I'm broken

So sorry it ended like this for you, man.

If anything, this is probably how it I expected it to end for us yesterday. That was an extraordinary performance from your team today though. Result doesn't change that. Just like I said yesterday to Barca fans, Juve will be back at this end of the comp next season. You're a fixture at this point.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:12 pm

giovanni_milan wrote:UEFA is a joke

Since when is going through the back of a player without getting the ball a 50/50

???

There are rules in footy you know, lol.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:20 pm

Heard Real cheated their way to a win

No surprises.

I am the biggest Bayern fan in the world
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:21 pm

Shame, probably it's just a dream
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:23 pm

So did anyone know what Allegri changed RB at like 15mins? Just curious.

The other thing that was a bit disappointing is Juve stopped or Real just reacted after the third goal...if Juve managed to keep it up, perhaps like Roma did yesterday all game the tempo, they probably would have made it...

But on the other hand, it was pretty clear if it went to extra it was always gonna be Real...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:25 pm

Can someone please explain to me why Ronaldo's celebration was supposedly so classless? It was not a pretty win. I'm ashamed of how Real Madrid played tonight, but considering the context and pressure associated with this particular types of penalties, it was a decisive and expertly taken penalty at Real Madrid's home stadium, in front of Real Madrid's fans. Why would he not celebrate it? Because Buffon was sent off? Because they didn't play well, overall?

Last edited by Thimmy on Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:26 pm

Imagine scoring a penalty in the 90th minute to send your team to the semis and not celebrating. You guys are unreal lmao

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:28 pm

Cant be ashamed at anything we do this season when e lost la liga in november, this is just bonus, win or lose. this team is broken and needs to be revamped, so we are just waiting for that
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:31 pm

I, for one, have no issues with Ronaldo's celebration. I knew it was coming from the moment the penalty was called and he absolutely should celebrate the goal

Clearest thing about this tie: sell Dybala

Higuain was shit too, I hate his body language on the field. He's so negative to his team. Mandzukic needs to smack him around a bit, straighten him out

That Buffon red was very satisfying

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:32 pm

We were horrible on defense tonight but I always expected a goal was coming on our end. We had quite a few chances we shouldve put away earlier in the game. Dont think we got completely played off the pitch like Barca did but juve played there hearts out tonight and that was almost enough to put them through

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:33 pm

I don't understand it either and I'm as harsh on Ronaldo as anyone, especially for his celebrations. I...think it's fine lol. Have you guys played sports before? Just sent his shit team through to the semis

Saw the penalty. It can be called.

It's really soft. But it can be called. With the situation the game was in, I think it makes it even worse.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:34 pm

Luca wrote:I, for one, have no issues with Ronaldo's celebration. I knew it was coming from the moment the penalty was called and he absolutely should celebrate the goal

Clearest thing about this tie: sell Dybala

Higuain was shit too, I hate his body language on the field. He's so negative to his team. Mandzukic needs to smack him around a bit, straighten him out

That Buffon red was very satisfying
dybala is useful for serie A
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:35 pm

Not sure why to put this these two nights of football has really shown how much it is also a mental game.

If it were a second leg of a CL knock out tie Roma and Juve would never especially Roma ever even THINK about scoring 3 goals vs Barca/Real. Its when the situation force one to aim for the impossible then it becomes possible, and in some cases, achieve, vice versa when the other team naturally drops their level knowing they have the cushion.

Sport and football is just so amazing to watch, and this is one of the main reasons, situations that forced the best out of the participants, and upsets, drama, and then u got the fans arguing/discussions on GL too, its great Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:35 pm

Thimmy wrote:Can someone please explain to me why Ronaldo's celebration was supposedly so classless? It was not a pretty win. I'm ashamed of how Real Madrid played tonight, but considering the context and pressure associated with this particular types of penalties, it was a decisive and expertly taken penalty at Real Madrid's home stadium, in front of Real Madrid's fans. Why would he not celebrate it? Because Buffon was sent off? Because they didn't play well, overall?

He had every right to celebrate. That was a well-taken and deserved penalty at the dying minutes under mountain of soul-crushing stress.

What he shouldn't have done though is take his shirt off after such a horrendous performance that saw us get outplayed in our own backyard against team who lost to us a week ago by three goals. The shame associated with our performance should refrain him from "over-celebrating". That and the fact that those people applauded him last week after he played like a God in Turin. Surely he could've found a few ounces of humility to grant them a moment of respect.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next