zenmaster
urbaNRoots
S
Mr Nick09
60 posters

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Who will go through

UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 22 Vote_lcap50%UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 22 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 12 ]
UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 22 Vote_lcap50%UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 22 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 24

UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 22 Empty Re: UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid

Post by guest7 Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:10 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6enak6EQ7xk

Obviously not offside

guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 22 Empty Re: UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid

Post by adun101 Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:17 pm

terrance511 wrote:
adun101 wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

Open eyes to what? Did you see the whole interview? It was in Italian so I'm pretty sure you understood what he was saying. You forgot to mention that in the same interview he said Real deserved to go through and blamed the referee for not realizing the gravity of the moment and giving that call for something that wasn't there in that minute

And you talk like Juve is the only team that surrounds the ref in these situations. Everybody does it, Barca did it on Tuesday too for lesser calls

brah,
it was kind of poor choice if u pick barca to justify anything bout referee crowding.

they are like the pioneer of it.

No, it wasn't, it was the most recent example that I could think of. It used to be that people blamed the Italians for it, but now everybody does it. I would be great if FIFA would tell the refs to not tolerate it so that we could get rid of it, but so far they leave it at their discretion, so we end up with these kind of scenes. In North American it never happens
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:18 pm

Way offsides.

breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:23 pm

Doc wrote:
breva wrote:And, notice, I am posting the Spanish press, not the Italian press.

You posted headlines from two Barcelona centric media outlets, hardly the stuff of objectivity now.

Honest question, is AS also a Barcelona paper? Because their refereeing expert thinks it wasn't a penalty

https://as.com/futbol/2018/04/11/champions/1523479976_841544.html

https://en.as.com/en/2018/04/11/football/1523480942_192032.html

adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:34 pm

adun101 wrote:
Doc wrote:

You posted headlines from two Barcelona centric media outlets, hardly the stuff of objectivity now.

Honest question, is AS also a Barcelona paper? Because their refereeing expert thinks it wasn't a penalty

AS is a Madrid publication. But, I think we are preaching to the wrong choir. Madrid fans will never admit that Madrid gets the breaks from refs although almost everyone else that follows footballs knows it's a fact.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:11 pm

And they say Barca fans are the worst lmao... After yesterday's game I've seen enough of the fanbases of Juve and Real Laughing :facepalm:
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:20 pm

adun101 wrote:
Doc wrote:

This much more experienced referee disagrees
http://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/real-juve-la-faute-sur-vasquez-est-reelle-affirme-l-ancien-arbitre-joel-quiniou-1417094.html
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:26 pm

@breva there's no need to comb every newspaper in the world when multiple angles show that Benatia got nowhere near the ball and pushed Vasquez from behind while kneeing him on the chest.

You were also posting videos of penalties that SHOULD have been given but were not as evidence backing up your claim that it was not a penalty.

Then you have this statement that referees always favor Madrid then why did they flag Isco's goal offside (mind you I do believe it was offside but it was VERY tight, but it does not fit the narrative that Madrid always gets 50/50 calls in their favor because of UEFA conspiracy).

I get it, you got your heartbroken to see a beloved Serie A side crash out when they were on the brink of a historic comeback. But the penalty was a penalty. Chill out mate, you still have Roma.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:41 pm

adun101 wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

That's the reason why I hate Buffon , I hope international world has just opened eyes now

Anyway yes it was not because of " protests" , but because Buffon attacked referee ( the reason is simple : Juve players are accustomed to attack / encircle ref in Serie A after a contrary decision . but they don't get punished. They just forget that Europe is not Serie A )

Frankly the penalty is clear , and besides Benatia had to get red card for it ( he had even yellow card) but he was pardoned

Hard to complain for it

This match gave us some sort of surrealistic theater.
Juve passes the whole year with arrogance to say that referee is just alibi of losers  and the  VAR is useless

Yesterday Buffon talked about "the heart of referee", Chiellini ( the only red seen from him in Italy was after a traffic light ) talks about corruption , Agnelli calls upon VAR!

What a time to be alive.

Open eyes to what? Did you see the whole interview? It was in Italian so I'm pretty sure you understood what he was saying. You forgot to mention that in the same interview he said Real deserved to go through and blamed the referee for not realizing the gravity of the moment and giving that call for something that wasn't there in that minute

And you talk like Juve is the only team that surrounds the ref in these situations. Everybody does it, Barca did it on Tuesday too for lesser calls

"Blamed  the referee for not realizing the gravity of the moment and giving the call for something that wasn't there in that minute "

Seriously ?
Are we taking seriously these words ?
Blaming a ref why he givesis a right penalty but pls how can you give it on 95 !
As if it changes something between 5' minute and 95' minute

Rare delirium, but even Del Piero said it

I've listened also another his interview

" referee made his match, he has made what he should have made probably. And it is exactly this is the problem"

Now are you going to defend Buffon for these words ? Laughing
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:51 pm

M99 wrote:@breva there's no need to comb every newspaper in the world when multiple angles show that Benatia got nowhere near the ball and pushed Vasquez from behind while kneeing him on the chest.

You were also posting videos of penalties that SHOULD have been given but were not as evidence backing up your claim that it was not a penalty.

Then you have this statement that referees always favor Madrid then why did they flag Isco's goal offside (mind you I do believe it was offside but it was VERY tight, but it does not fit the narrative that Madrid always gets 50/50 calls in their favor because of UEFA conspiracy).

I get it, you got your heartbroken to see a beloved Serie A side crash out when they were on the brink of a historic comeback. But the penalty was a penalty. Chill out mate, you still have Roma.

There is no need to "comb" anything. Just a quick "Madrid robbery" in various languages gets dozens of hits. It is well known, and even documented that referees favor Madrid in the CL. No need to comb for articles about that, this is from last year, I suspect after Bayern was robbed.

"Amidst all this chaos, the real issue was lost: The referees’ leniency towards the big two of Spain is an ignominy.
It is quite fascinating how people are upset at Real Madrid getting favourable calls and are not actually baffled at the standard of officiating in games that involve the Spain’s big two.

This mentality depicts the mindset many football fans: As long their team benefits from dubious referee calls, all is well, but if some other team gets rewarded the same way, it becomes a global crisis. Fans don’t necessarily protest against poor officiating, they only have an objection when someone else benefits from it. "

https://tinyurl.com/yagggrfv

Again, you completely miss the point. I am not saying that a penalty could not have been called, I am saying that if the referees treated all teams equally, there should have been a penalty called for the foul on Cuadrado during the match in Turin. That is the double standard I am talking about. It has nothing to do with Serie A, we had the same thing happen to us in Barcelona when that creep Piquet dove and got Thiago Motta red carded. Luckily we were able to overcome that crap decision. Bayern had disasterous officiating against them when they played Madrid last year.

It's so darn obvious I don't get why there is any discussion about it.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:14 pm

breva wrote:Way offsides.

denying isco legit goal, in his own support video, which was clearly not the case! and review it "way offside." rofl

what this man agenda.

i dont read his post, but there's no way it dont contain bull load of hypocrisy and irony in most of it.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:20 pm

farfan wrote:
adun101 wrote:
Doc wrote:

http://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/real-juve-la-faute-sur-vasquez-est-reelle-affirme-l-ancien-arbitre-joel-quiniou-1417094.html

And maybe he's right, but all this means is that it was a controversial call. And my point (and Buffon's) is that he shouldn't have made a controversial call that killed the tie instantly. The alternative was not going to automatically eliminate Real
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:26 pm

[quote="adun101"]
farfan wrote:
adun101 wrote:

And maybe he's right, but all this means is that it was a controversial call. And my point (and Buffon's) is that he shouldn't have made a controversial call that killed the tie instantly. The alternative was not going to automatically eliminate Real

he could had go the easy way by not calling it, that pretty much conclude how firm it was a penalty to referee that stand 6m away, dont understand how other prophets thousand miles away still cant accept the truth.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:33 pm

lads its time to let it go. whats done is done.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Reinhard Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:35 pm

Perhaps what Breva and a few others are arguing is that Real get calls in their favor in UCL far more often than other top teams, whereas in domestic leagues all the big guys get favored all the time, including Real. This however doesn't mean other teams weren't favored in the past, but the sheer concentration of game-changing calls in recent times have made Real's success tainted. Not that any of it matters in this game in particular, stonewall penalty, red card for Benatia, red card for Buffon, yellow/red to Chiellini and Matuidi for provoking Varane/Ronaldo.
Reinhard
Reinhard
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:36 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ultra_Suristic/status/984418385747464193/video/1

Costa punched the reff rofl rofl rofl
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:45 pm

Robespierre wrote:
"Blamed  the referee for not realizing the gravity of the moment and giving the call for something that wasn't there in that minute "

Seriously ?
Are we taking seriously these words ?
Blaming a ref why he givesis a right penalty but pls how can you give it on 95 !
As if it changes something between 5' minute and 95' minute

Rare delirium, but even Del Piero said it

" referee made his match, he has made what he should have made probably. And it is exactly this is the problem"

Answer the f'ing question: the world should open the eyes to what? That Buffon is some two faced monster? Because he lost his head in that moment when he was convinced that there was no foul? Because he called the ref a robot who doesn't understand the delicate situation?

"Blaming a ref why he givesis a right penalty but pls how can you give it on 95 !
As if it changes something between 5' minute and 95' minute"

Nice try, but that's not what he said

https://youtu.be/3J4n-qfaDDY?t=1m57s

He said there was nothing there and mistakes are understandable. But you can't make a dubious (and he says dubious is being generous) call in the 93rd minute of that game unless you don't have a heart. He didn't say that the ref was corrupt or that he favored Real. He even at the beginning of the interview that Real deserved to go through and congratulated them.

I don't understand what you wrote, post a link to the interview or at least write it in Italian
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:16 pm

But it wasn't dubious call.

Push from behind, kick to chest while not getting ball denying a scoring opportunity.

Penalty any day.

Juventus fans just like their players can't accept that they switched off for a moment because of the emotions and the sheer hope they got high.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:37 pm

Another reason why he celebrated so hard vs Juventus

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:46 pm

Madrid fans just don't get it. The foul on Cuadrado was of the same ilk and it wasn't given, while the Benatia foul was given. That's the point.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:47 pm

And Isco's goal was not offside, your turn
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:50 pm

Madrid shouldve put at least 5 goals in Turin, juve were lucky that it was only 3-0

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:52 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:And Isco's goal was not offside, your turn

Of course it was offsides.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:54 pm

breva wrote:Madrid fans just don't get it. The foul on Cuadrado was of the same ilk and it wasn't given, while the Benatia foul was given. That's the point.

Cuadrado completely missed his shot and the ball was on its way out before Carvajal even made any contact with him.

This " penalty " wasn't even mentioned last week but all of a sudden it's major talking point? grasping at straws.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:04 pm

The penalty on Cuadrado was discussed in the news sources I use. Your only source must be Marca.

UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 22 Giphy

breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:07 pm

Juve lost in Cl again, some of their fans will never stop crying, not sure there is a point to keep this going.

we saved you from another potential CL finals loss, would have been like the 7th, should thank us instead, oh well
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next