zenmaster
urbaNRoots
S
Mr Nick09
60 posters

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

Who will go through

UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 24 Vote_lcap50%UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 24 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 12 ]
UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 24 Vote_lcap50%UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 24 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 24

UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 24 Empty Re: UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid

Post by Unique Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:22 am

breva wrote:
Unique wrote:jesus wept give it a rest now ffs. madrid are through juve are out. its not like juve have never won a late pen before is it. :facepalm:

In the CL? Can you name one CL match that would have eliminated a team called in the last minute of a match in injury time? Juventus gets those breaks all the time in Serie A, but should it happen in the CL. I am against referee favortism in Serie A as well as the CL.

The proof is in the pudding. Do you think an opponent of Madrid (or Barcelona) would ever get a penalty awarded in the last minute of injury time in a CL match that would eliminate them? I can guarantee to you, it will never happen.

dude it was a penalty all day long. now i am no fan of madrid and tbh i wanted juve to win the tie but the defender fooked up. it dont matter if it was in the first minute or the last minute a pen is a pen. now im not saying barca or madrid dont get a bit of luck from the refs but that pen was spot on tbh. the most importent thing is juve had one hell of a game and the fans should be proud of them.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 24 Empty Re: UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid

Post by breva Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:30 am

No one is saying it wasn't a penalty. If you touch an attacking player in the box and he falls it can be called a penalty. It's up to the ref's discretion. The ref could have waved it on and there would be complaining from the other side. What I am saying is that if the situation were reversed, there would not have been a penalty called. No ref would have dared eliminate Real Madrid in the same situation. Do you frigging get it?
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:51 am

New angles of Isco's goal shows he was onside.

Please discuss
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:58 am

Linesman clearly had a heart.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:01 am

breva wrote:No one is saying it wasn't a penalty.  If you touch an attacking player in the box and he falls it can be called a penalty. It's up to the ref's discretion.  The ref could have waved it on and there would be complaining from the other side.  What I am saying is that if the situation were reversed, there would not have been a penalty called.  No ref would have dared eliminate Real Madrid in the same situation.  Do you frigging get it?
but how do you know that. why bother arguing if the ref would have give it the other way when the pen call was spot on. all you need to know is the ref got it right.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:03 am

This argument will reach page 26 - 1 week sig
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:10 am

Warrior wrote:This argument will reach page 26 - 1 week sig
this argument is boring tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:34 am

More than boring

even last night i thought everything had been said from both sides, more than 24 hours have passed since
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:39 am

Warrior wrote:More than boring

even last night i thought everything had been said from both sides, more than 24 hours have passed since
:bow:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:03 am

breva wrote:No one is saying it wasn't a penalty. If you touch an attacking player in the box and he falls it can be called a penalty. It's up to the ref's discretion. The ref could have waved it on and there would be complaining from the other side. What I am saying is that if the situation were reversed, there would not have been a penalty called. No ref would have dared eliminate Real Madrid in the same situation. Do you frigging get it?

Except you were saying it was not a penalty and quoting any and every newspaper saying it is a penalty.

Also if the situation was reversed thats a hypothetical. You could say that but if Madrid is favored so heavily why was Isco flagged offside when it was very tight?

Give it a rest, you're just changing arguments every page. Juve got eliminated fair and square, end of. Accept that and root for Roma.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:48 am

Robespierre wrote:
S wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Anyway 180 minutes of great football , because of course I admitt that Juve played a fantastic 2nd leg in Bernabeu , we have seen even a Epic goal on 1st leg that we ' ll remember for years  .. I mean  , this knock out match was worthy of Champions League show

Yet we are going to fill posts on a clear penalty

What a borefest, it's really sad how some ppl follow football

Everything based on moviola and no care about the pitch and his show.  

Like Inter fans blaming Juve for their failures I guess...

Uhm Blame ? then of course I am glad if even this year Juve don't win Champions League. juve fans made same thing in 2006-2010 with that Inter narrative about " 45 years without CL ".
It's just the football.
Based on rivalrly.
Everyone should accept it and noone shouldn  complain if  the enemies go against your club. I'd be even offended if juve fans and milan 'd support my team a day in Europe.

Breva can do it just because he is Canadian and he supports the Serie A . Probably it's a thing felt abroad..

You misunderstood. Inter fans have a habit of blaming Juve and the 'system' when they crap themselves in the league. Its always either FFP or how the (Juve owned)FIGC apparently is 'penalizing' Inter.

If i remember correctly, you were complaining about a free-kick which was retaken by Buffon against you suggesting that was a match changing situation when you got beat by a better team on the day. Now you're acting all high and mighty like as if people solely want to focus on ref incidents than the actual game.

First of all everybody agreed it was a penalty. Secondly, when you're decimating Madrid at the Bernabeu no less, like we did(and coming close to knocking them out) and a last minute penalty is given against you in a high stakes match, do you expect players to take it on the chin and act like gentleman ? For me its an understandable reaction. It was also in all likelihood, Buffon's last CL game so you could say he was a bit desperate when he reacted that way. Players spoke things which they shouldnt have in the heat of the moment. I'm sure they'd have a different perspective now after things have calmed down. Unfortunately for them, these comments are recorded and will be archived.

But yeah lets make this all about 'Juve have no right to talk about ref incidents' when most have gotten over it now and if you notice atleast here, its not the Juve fans arguing about the penalty. Certainly dont need moral lessons from Inter fans.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:46 am

Luca wrote:Linesman clearly had a heart.

That insult from Buffon is the most ridiculously perfect insult I've heard in a long time rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:00 am

breva wrote:Cuadrado was pushed off balance before he struck the ball. Stop it.

https://www.calcionews24.com/cuadrado-rigore-juventus-real-madrid-allegri-video/

That blurry zoomed out video is your evidence Laughing

Use your eyes here. Cuadrado miscued the shot and then got tripped. Stop grasping at straws.

Article posted on April 12th, how come no one was making a fuss about it last week?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:10 am

M99 wrote:
breva wrote:Cuadrado was pushed off balance before he struck the ball. Stop it.

https://www.calcionews24.com/cuadrado-rigore-juventus-real-madrid-allegri-video/

That blurry zoomed out video is your evidence Laughing

Use your eyes here. Cuadrado miscued the shot and then got tripped. Stop grasping at straws.

Article posted on April 12th, how come no one was making a fuss about it last week?

What Breva is doing might be the most blatant display of confirmation bias that I've ever seen. Dude refuses to look at replays from perfect angles and prefers to go with still images. This isn't 1950 buddy.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:20 am

Seriously, this has to be one of the most banterific weeks I have gotten in recent memory. In no particular order:
City had a legit goal disallowed, Pep curses out the ref, get his dumb ass sent off
Pique and Umtiti came together to form a dynamic duo of dumbness and literally gave Roma 2 goals easily thus causing one of the greatest choke jobs in the history of the competition
Madrid blew a 3 goal lead to Juventus and still ended up winning it because Benetia pushed and kick Lucas. Buffon also wanted to get some pushing going and got his ass sent off. Jjuve players kept digging the PK spot for whatever reason.
Lazio blew a 2 goal aggregate lead within the space of 5 minutes
RBL can't take a short corner properly.
Breva (Wigglesworth 2.0)
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:33 am

Doc wrote:Seriously, this has to be one of the most banterific weeks I have gotten in recent memory. In no particular order:
City had a legit goal disallowed, Pep curses out the ref, get his dumb ass sent off
Pique and Umtiti came together to form a dynamic duo of dumbness and literally gave Roma 2 goals easily thus causing one of the greatest choke jobs in the history of the competition
Madrid blew a 3 goal lead to Juventus and still ended up winning it because Benetia pushed and kick Lucas. Buffon also wanted to get some pushing going and got his ass sent off. Jjuve players kept digging the PK spot for whatever reason.
Lazio blew a 2 goal aggregate lead within the space of 5 minutes
RBL can't take a short corner properly.
Breva (Wigglesworth 2.0)

This week was the red wedding of football.

CL/EL this year has been wild. Spurs beating Madrid to the group. Atletico crashing out. Roma putting 6 past Chelsea and knocking out Barca. Juve/Spurs, Juve/Madrid. United losing to Montella of all people. Pool eliminating City. Lazio's 3 goals in 5 minutes. The 5-2 in Marseille. Dortmund/Atalanta decided twice at the death.

Memorable year.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:13 am

I think Montella beating Utd still is the most banterific thing I've seen all season.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:26 am

Montella beating United will go down in Sevilla folklore, unbelievable stuff
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:50 am

S wrote:
Robespierre wrote:
S wrote:

Like Inter fans blaming Juve for their failures I guess...

Uhm Blame ? then of course I am glad if even this year Juve don't win Champions League. juve fans made same thing in 2006-2010 with that Inter narrative about " 45 years without CL ".
It's just the football.
Based on rivalrly.
Everyone should accept it and noone shouldn  complain if  the enemies go against your club. I'd be even offended if juve fans and milan 'd support my team a day in Europe.

Breva can do it just because he is Canadian and he supports the Serie A . Probably it's a thing felt abroad..

You misunderstood. Inter fans have a habit of blaming Juve and the 'system' when they crap themselves in the league. Its always either FFP or how the (Juve owned)FIGC apparently is 'penalizing' Inter.

If i remember correctly, you were complaining about a free-kick which was retaken by Buffon against you suggesting that was a match changing situation when you got beat by a better team on the day. Now you're acting all high and mighty like as if people solely want to focus on ref incidents than the actual game.

First of all everybody agreed it was a penalty. Secondly, when you're decimating Madrid at the Bernabeu no less, like we did(and coming close to knocking them out) and a last minute penalty is given against you in a high stakes match, do you expect players to take it on the chin and act like gentleman ? For me its an understandable reaction. It was also in all likelihood, Buffon's last CL game so you could say he was a bit desperate when he reacted that way. Players spoke things which they shouldnt have in the heat of the moment. I'm sure they'd have a different perspective now after things have calmed down. Unfortunately for them, these comments are recorded and will be archived.

But yeah lets make this all about 'Juve have no right to talk about ref incidents' when most have gotten over it now and if you notice atleast here, its not the Juve fans arguing about the penalty. Certainly dont need moral lessons from Inter fans.

Yes. I confirm it.
Inter fans have historic reasons to blame Juve for referees and system. They are not visionary or, vicrimist. We just talk about something that has happened really, as R9 said it recently.

About Buffon, I already posted it on his thread.
Frankly I am not surprised , his image of "great man of sport" is so overrated. For me he is scumbag since he wrote fascist sentences on his Parma shirt so it is just the nth delirium.

Fantastic goalkeeper , best Italian GK ever and one of best in the world ever etc but awful human being tbh

Frankly I get chills whenever I think that the Earth is old 6 billions of years yet I live in the same historic period of Michael Oliver.
Same historic period of Michael Oliver.
it is really a fantastic time to be alive
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:07 pm

About that fascist story:
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2000/sep/09/newsstory.sport1
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:26 pm

Robespierre wrote:

Simply   I am from Italy and so I know Buffon since he was a Parma GK and he wrote " Boia chi molla " on his shirt.
Do you want even to know the meaning of that sentence ? Probably it's better if I don't say it,because  it is going to destroy the myth on him. I let you dream. But if you want to know it, google is your friend. And so you 'll open the eyes about how much he is scumbag

Boo-hoo. And he also wanted to wear number 88. So, what? An impressionable teenager thought fascists logos and slogans were cool and that means he's a scumbag twenty years later. Apparently him being friendly with his black team mates is also just an act in order to cultivate his public image.

Robespierre wrote:
Nice attempt though  , but I invented nothing.
Verba volant, scripta manent.
And here there is the interview

https://www.facebook.com/nando.cozzolino.3/posts/10156287713179894

You can hear with YOUR ears.

In Italian : l'arbitro ha fatto la sua partita, ha fatto quello che doveva, probabilmente, e il problema è proprio quello.

Translated : Referee made his match , he has made what he had to made, probably, and the problem is exactly this.

If this is not delirium, I can't continue this conversation

And yet you posted only those exact words. Without context they have no meaning
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24