Freeza
Firenze
Luca
Hapless_Hans
S
29 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Man United war | Featuring Gareth Bale - Page 2 Empty Re: The Man United war | Featuring Gareth Bale

Post by Firenze Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:28 pm

stahp

when does his contract run until? I honestly think you are stuck with him, would Madrid swap for Sanchez?

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

The Man United war | Featuring Gareth Bale - Page 2 Empty Re: The Man United war | Featuring Gareth Bale

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:52 pm

we have no problems keeping him

you have a problem not having a player of his caliber though
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:46 pm

i'm more worried about keeping benzema than keeping bale. benzema should be priority 1 with regards the exit door, but i think those in charge understand bale would most likely command a higher fee and ofcourse the wage issue, so that's just how this goes
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:52 pm

in fear of turning this into another benzema thread, i would highly recommend everyone on the "i want benz out" train to quietly get off and to go sit in a corner.

benzema loves madrid, has a contract till 2021, makes 8 mil net per year and no desire to leave
Zidane loves benz, value him and will play him
Perez loves benz
the whole team, and most important CR, love benz

even if you sign another star number 9, benzema is not going anywhere next season. even if you rebuild a new attacking trio without benzema, he will accept it, go to the bench but he will not leave.

Dont do this to yourselves, accept it, it's ok.

if anything, i see benzema leaving in the summer 2020, after two years on the bench if things go well and we sign a new star 9 this summer.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:18 pm

Benzema coming off the bench is not the worse option in the world... being the regular is.

What I worry about is that there just aren't a whole lot of 9s that Madrid can actually go get. Cavani is available though. We really should go after him. He won't cost a fortune either due to age. Technique is shite and he misses some howlers... but the guy is tireless and looks to score, which would be a nice change.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:43 pm

Harmonica wrote:It's so long ago that I don't even remember when it was, when I said he's taking steroids, and will be ruining his legs in the process. I think it was summer of 2014 when Wales didn't feature in WC and he had time off. And as usual I'm always right. It would be an absolute disaster for anyone to sign him with his wages and the proposed fee. I don't think anyone is that stupid, but we'll see.

Lionel Messi takes secret snack out of his sock and eats it during Barcelona match - but what was it?

The man you jerk off to is the most drugged up football player alive and literally takes drugs during games and you have the audacity to call out others on it?

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:52 am

sportsczy wrote:Benzema coming off the bench is not the worse option in the world... being the regular is.

What I worry about is that there just aren't a whole lot of 9s that Madrid can actually go get. Cavani is available though. We really should go after him. He won't cost a fortune either due to age. Technique is shite and he misses some howlers... but the guy is tireless and looks to score, which would be a nice change.

Sunday pretty much proved that even off the bench, his uselessness is apparent.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:49 pm

Gareth Bale's agent has insisted the Welsh forward will be staying at Real Madrid this summer. (Source: Daily Mirror)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:56 pm

Thanks for this information.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:01 pm

S wrote:Gareth Bale's agent has insisted the Welsh forward will be staying at Real Madrid this summer. (Source: Daily Mirror)

stay safe Nick
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:14 pm

He is finished. Not worth more than 30m.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:18 pm

Yup. Madrid are gonna expect like 70 too Proud he will sit on the bench cashing his paycheck
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Nivash Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:05 pm

Firenze wrote:
S wrote:Gareth Bale's agent has insisted the Welsh forward will be staying at Real Madrid this summer. (Source: Daily Mirror)

stay safe Nick

3 August 2016:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3694224/Manchester-United-target-Paul-Pogba-stay-Juventus-win-Champions-League-says-Massimiliano-Allegri.html

9 August 2016:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/37016170

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:13 pm

Is the 3rd highest earner in the team to be a glorified Lucas without the grit. Mou save us por favor
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:17 pm

Thankfully Mourinho loves Bale, it's all that matters, he is finished in Madrid
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:25 pm

I would be really, really, reaaaaally surprised if someone offered 50m or more for him.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:34 pm

I want to keep him. Great player. Def deserved the start today. We looked so dangerous whenever the play was running through him.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:52 pm

Is that sarcasm?
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:55 pm

Nope.
Freeza is basically Bale's biggest fan. Not sure why, but he genuinely loves the guy.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:14 am

I imagine Izzy is planning another trip to the Bernabeu car park as I type.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:30 pm

Cadena Ser: Mourinho has contacted Jose Angel Sanchez to discuss Bale signing. Madrid are open to sell and the good relationship with mourinho will make it easy for Bale to move. Bale's agent Barnett has already told Madrid that United are interested and Madrid were open to the move. the next step is a formal offer that will materialize before the world cup because mourinho wants to round up his mercato quickly.

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:33 pm

Donnarumma
Mawson-Umtiti-Bailly-Bertrand
Pogba-matic
Bale-Willian-Sanchez
Lukaku

Wooof what a front 4
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:33 pm

Inter Milan are ready to make a move for Gareth Bale this summer.@MiguelDelaney has the details [IndyFootball]
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:37 pm

Legit just wanted to fix-edit your lineup @S to include Alfie Mawson only to find he's already included Proud
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:17 am

Manchester United have withdrawn their interest in Gareth Bale, who could now be on his way to Inter Milan from Real Madrid this summer. (Source: Independent)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:35 am

Bale - Icardi straight swap. Make it happen Sanchez
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next