Liverpool vs Roma | CL Semi Final | Leg #1

+3
Unique
BusterLfc
Nishankly
7 posters

Go down

Liverpool vs Roma | CL Semi Final | Leg #1 Empty Liverpool vs Roma | CL Semi Final | Leg #1

Post by Nishankly Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:54 pm

When i mentioned United vs Liverpool was going to be the biggest game of the season, We got battered. Playing against City twice, I had no hopes. I was so wrong.

Now its time, We have reached the Semis in the CL and we go against a team similar to us with the same fight and same dreams. Can we wash away all the doom and gloom since 2010 and finally enter a new era where we can assert ourselves?

Roma is very very dependent on Dzeko, Similar to us with Salah but our attackers can make a difference individually unlike Roma's. VVD will be absolute key in this game.
Their backline is slow af, If they play a high line against us, We could do some damage. Roma plays a 3-5-2 or 3-4-2-1 type of formation. They have 3 decent CB's easily. On paper they do have the better team.

Team new for us:

Karius
ATA VVD Lovren Robertson
Milner Henderson Ox
Salah Firmino Mane

We need to blow them apart like we usually do in the first 45 mins, Else it'll get very difficult.

Hope we win this
YNWA

On the other hand, The second leg will be a completely story.

Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Roma | CL Semi Final | Leg #1 Empty Re: Liverpool vs Roma | CL Semi Final | Leg #1

Post by BusterLfc Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:58 pm

I disagree that Roma have a better team than us, I watched them a couple of times in serie a this season and they were pretty shite. Also Manolas is their only good CB, the other two are Fazio and Juan Jesus rofl . They could've easily lost 4-1 to Shakhtar in the CL if not for shit finishing. Yeah they pulled a miracle vs Barca but Barca were dogshit in that game tbh. I'm not saying we are the clear favourites here but I would be disappointed if we were to be eliminated by Roma after coming this far. I agree with Nish for the line-up, we will need our midfield to bring their A game come tuesday.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Roma | CL Semi Final | Leg #1 Empty Re: Liverpool vs Roma | CL Semi Final | Leg #1

Post by Nishankly Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:16 pm

I expect that but I don't trust McLewis and he says the same, His lack of optimism about Roma always works in a way that he is surprised imo
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:42 am

Yeah we shouldn't underrate Roma, it's semi finals after all and anything can happen, wouldn't be surprised if either team went through. I still think we are the favourites and hope we go through
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:10 am

i was confident until we reverted back to normal yesterday. you just cant trust this team to defend
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:42 pm

Unique wrote:i was confident until we reverted back to normal yesterday. you just cant trust this team to defend

Yesterday we had Moreno, Klavan and Gomez coming off an injury in our defence, neither of them will be playing against Roma
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:49 pm

BusterLfc wrote:
Unique wrote:i was confident until we reverted back to normal yesterday. you just cant trust this team to defend

Yesterday we had Moreno, Klavan and Gomez coming off an injury in our defence, neither of them will be playing against Roma
moreno will be the death of me Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:50 pm

Wasn't Lovren at fault for one of them lol
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:15 pm

Nishankly wrote:Wasn't Lovren at fault for one of them lol

Let's not get into technicalities hmm Laughing
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:44 am

Getting excited? Proud
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:36 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:Getting excited? Proud
getting nervous Neutral
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:40 am

Let's just say I might be drinking after a long break today. Aren't you supposed to be nervous for tomorrow POS you're more excited than us for this ffs
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:07 pm

Unique wrote:
getting nervous Neutral
Yeah I'm already nervous for tomorrow ffs Laughing

and unlike you guys, I'm used to this :coffee:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:09 pm

Nishankly wrote:

Let's just say I might be drinking after a long break today. Aren't you supposed to be nervous for tomorrow POS you're more excited than us for this ffs

Nah I'm not lol. You know I sympathize with you, but there's basically nothing in the world as important to m right now as not losing against Real, again. World peace? I don't *bleep* care Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:34 pm

As expected I'm spot on with the team :coffee:

Roma with a 3-4-2-1. Dzeko has to be nullified.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:43 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Nishankly wrote:

Nah I'm not lol. You know I sympathize with you, but there's basically nothing in the world as important to m right now as not losing against Real, again. World peace? I don't *bleep* care Laughing

You better not feck this up brother.
Liverpool vs Roma | CL Semi Final | Leg #1 XskXJUM-6dMjA4MW8jjFMYxKMEUIr_Yqv-vdQ9kaQJfc1L9UWofJ3-g2V8sZ0aS12mXqzGMhIxI2AFxmZ8nWkQ2X8jmtuejr_tFHHj0=w456-h322-nc

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:46 pm

We done half of the job ffs 2 goals
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:00 pm

5-2 isn't as good as 5-0; but it's still damn good. Onward and upward, YNWA
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:01 pm

Ox Sad
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:20 pm

Wijnaldum, he is great in big games Proud
Hames Milner, the engine Proud it's a shame he's already 31 years old
Firmino Proud

I won't even mention Salah as we got used to performances like these
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:17 am

I didn't watch the game cause I had just come out of surgery but caught the highlights seemed we missed a few chances, defense looked okay till the end 5-2 is a decent result but Roma's not out yet.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:13 am

The penalty was out of nothing but fair to be awarded.

Dzeko scored the moment he got a chance to run at Lovren.

We have to fight again in Rome and now we have 0 squad depth and two competitions to fight for.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down