UCL Final 17/18 | Real Madrid Vs Liverpool

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Re: UCL Final 17/18 | Real Madrid Vs Liverpool

Post by Firenze on Sat May 26, 2018 9:53 pm

CB I respect your opinion mostly but I def feel your hate for Madrid is clouding your judgment. No doubt Madrid were far from great tonight but they were certainly the better team and had more chances. Mane's woodwork shot was a hit and hope from 30 yards, Isco's was a massive miss.

Feels good to be vindicated on Firmehno. Pool's fullbacks can hold their heads high too. Lovren outplayed Van Dijk, and I will never forget to remind Loserpool fans of this.

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning on Sat May 26, 2018 9:55 pm

Thank god for that pitch invader at the end so help deny Ronaldo's late show again which would have ensured him another Ballon D'or such as the way it is Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Seriosuly though, Ronaldo doesnt deserve it this time unless Portugal does well in the WC, just not good enough. This year's Ballon D'or is gonna be very much depending on the WC. If Messi is decent in it he should win it back.
BarcaLearning
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sat May 26, 2018 9:57 pm

We were far better than pool tonight, easily contained them and we were as clinical as ever. Salah or no, who did nothing when he was on, this was never going to end well for them.

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill on Sat May 26, 2018 9:57 pm

People are going to be really annoyed. I can smell the jealousy and envy already
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill on Sat May 26, 2018 9:59 pm

3 in a row I don't want to hear anybody (including madrid fans) downplaying this wit bs like luck or none of that. This right here is fate.. .simple
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sat May 26, 2018 9:59 pm

To all those butthurt fans you can all smell the crack of my ass lmao

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Sat May 26, 2018 10:00 pm

anyway congrats to thimmy. good luck to you and enjoy your night buddy. Thumbs up Thumbs up

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner on Sat May 26, 2018 10:00 pm

Clutch Madrid

They did what they have been doing in the last 3 years - let the opposition have a wave of attack, a good, solid start to make them feel they can do something in this game, only for them to weather that storm, and then assert themselves as the game progresses, and then finally take the win for themselves.

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning on Sat May 26, 2018 10:00 pm

Tbh, and really honestly, if Real won this like dominating with CR7 scoring etc., I probably would really be jealous...but somehow the way they won this game made it feel like Im not, if that makes sense Very Happy Real fans can say whatever but u cant deny how Karius and together with lady luck as usual, gifted u this win Very Happy
BarcaLearning
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc on Sat May 26, 2018 10:03 pm

@Firenze wrote:CB I respect your opinion mostly but I def feel your hate for Madrid is clouding your judgment. No doubt Madrid were far from great tonight but they were certainly the better team and had more chances. Mane's woodwork shot was a hit and hope from 30 yards, Isco's was a massive miss.

Feels good to be vindicated on Firmehno. Pool's fullbacks can hold their heads high too. Lovren outplayed Van Dijk, and I will never forget to remind Loserpool fans of this.

Both VVD and Lovren looked good today. Lovren actually looks a decent player ever since VVD came in january. Firmino was shit though no doubt about that.
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill on Sat May 26, 2018 10:05 pm

Is there still an appeal to strip us off our first couple of European cups? Serious question
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JespSwe on Sat May 26, 2018 10:12 pm

well deserved by Real... no doubt about it. When it mattered they paid attention in defense today when they were in constant pressure during the game. Not kind of buildups that you would expect from them but, that second goal of Bale omfg XD Madrid they flipped their switch on when it mattered most

As much as i feel for karius... that is really shocking goalkeeping... for that first goal the way he was aruging... well, its one of the most common sense goalkeeping rule is that you never drop the ball when your opponent is right in front of you... there are goalkeepers who even argue even if they are like couple of yards away that they are on his way.... that was embarrasing..

third goal karius conceded... well he paid 0 attention to it for sure!
Well, we milan look like we are not going to be in Europa league with sanction from UEFA... you can get donnaruuma for 80 million XD

On Pato, "Did you comb your hair whilst standing in a wind tunnel?" - Gattuso
JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis on Sat May 26, 2018 10:28 pm

Honestly, Liverpool were certainly a match for Madrid and caused all sorts of problems for that backline. They did a good job on Ronaldo as well while Madrid did well to lock down Firmino. Alexander-Arnold looked ok in patches against Marcelo, but the latter still had a significant influence on that side of the pitch. Nacho also looked ok at RB too. Just unfortunate Karius decided to shit the bed and Salah went off injured.

That said, congrats Madrid fans. This is your night.

Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Sat May 26, 2018 10:31 pm

@Firenze wrote:CB I respect your opinion mostly but I def feel your hate for Madrid is clouding your judgment. No doubt Madrid were far from great tonight but they were certainly the better team and had more chances. Mane's woodwork shot was a hit and hope from 30 yards, Isco's was a massive miss.

I don't actually think Pool outplayed Madrid but they were pretty similar. Let's work through this

Who had a better first half? Liverpool had better chances. Firmino could have scored but messed up the touch, followed by a really good Trent Alexander Arnold shot. Pool looked more threatening, had more shots, more corners, and Karius I'm not sure was tested in the first half other than the (rightly called) offside goal. Salah went out after a rugby tackle which was Madrid's highlight of the half.

0-0 at half, I don't think anyone would disagree both teams sucked but Liverpool slightly better.

After half Isco had a massive chance that hit the post. That's one for Madrid. Karius gifts Madrid a goal, I'm not counting that as anything for Madrid. Liverpool scores on a well earned corner (nearly scored just prior to that corner, then a well worked corner is a goal). That's one for Liverpool. Then Bale scores a wondergoal. It's a hit and hope for sure, but I'll give it one for Madrid. Mane hits the post. It's a hit and hope for sure, but that's another good chance. Two all in terms of the chances. Then Karius gifts Madrid another goal. I won't count it for Madrid again in terms of chances.

Then with a 3-1 lead Pool opened up and Madrid were able to hit more on the counter. Pool were tired and Madrid looked slight better at the end. They had no massive chances and we know this because if they did, Karius would have let it in.

2-2 in the second half in terms of chances. Madrid played slightly better.

First half: pool edged it. Second half: Madrid edges it with Karius's help.

Both teams were shit. It just about evened out.

Tell me where I'm wrong. That's an objective analysis.

NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy on Sat May 26, 2018 10:32 pm

This was probably among the top 2 worst performances I've seen from C. Ronaldo, ever. Not only did he perform poorly, but he looked lackluster as well, which makes absolutely no sense in a final.
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian on Sat May 26, 2018 10:33 pm

If Liverpool had a better keeper (or Kari-us didn't live up his name translated in albanian) and Salah played a full match I think Real would have been in trouble to the point where the usual referee help might had been needed.
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy on Sat May 26, 2018 10:35 pm

@Unique wrote:anyway congrats to thimmy. good luck to you and enjoy your night buddy. Thumbs up Thumbs up

Just saw this. Thanks Smile I hope Liverpool reach the final next season, as well. Can't say I'm disappointed with tonight's result, but Salah's injury at the hands of Ramos left an awful taste in my mouth.
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly on Sat May 26, 2018 10:39 pm

Na we were not better. Real was better. Congrats lads.
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Sat May 26, 2018 10:40 pm

@Nishankly wrote:Na we were not better. Real was better. Congrats lads.

Finally a proper post.  thanks Nishankly.  Salah getting injured was a bitter pill for me...  that's not how I like to win.  Might have been different with him or it might not.  We will never know.

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly on Sat May 26, 2018 10:41 pm

@sportsczy wrote:
@Nishankly wrote:Na we were not better. Real was better. Congrats lads.

Finally a proper post.  thanks Nishankly.  Salah getting injured was a bitter pill for me...  that's not how I like to win.  Might have been different with him or it might not.  We will never know.

Bitch check the last one, already said congrats twice
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Sat May 26, 2018 10:43 pm

Congrats to Madrid and also congrats to Liverpool fans. I don't see any one of them whining or being a bitter, sore loser. That's a trait of a champion.

You'll come back again. You have Klopp so I'm sure of it. Wish a speedy recovery to Salah.

The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sat May 26, 2018 10:44 pm

To win a final you actually need all your players to show up. Its not our problem if pool players that themselves

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Sat May 26, 2018 10:47 pm

Nishankly... Fekir is a beast. Despite being a bit of a whiner, so is Rabiot if you get him. They will bring that extra set of technique that your team needs.

I would recommend some defensive help too... and yes, a proper keeper.

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Sat May 26, 2018 10:50 pm

@sportsczy wrote:Nishankly... Fekir is a beast. Despite being a bit of a whiner, so is Rabiot if you get him. They will bring that extra set of technique that your team needs.

I would recommend some defensive help too... and yes, a proper keeper.

Their team is not bad already. We might've had a different outcome had Salah stayed on the pitch. But yeah I agree that Fekir will do them a lot of good.

The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sat May 26, 2018 10:51 pm

They literally have no bench. When Salah went out they brought Lallana on the pitch Laughing

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S on Sat May 26, 2018 10:53 pm

Congrats @Doc, @Bill, @Thimmy, @Valk, @titosantill, @vandeez, @terrence, @TMO etc
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next