World Cup (2018) - Group F (Germany, South Korea, Mexico, Sweden)

+50
iftikhar
TheOneWhoKnocks
Zagadka
REWB
Hapless_Hans
VivaStPauli
Ganso
Clutch
titosantill
terrance511
Cyborg
InterMalia
BarcaLearning
LeBéninois
guest7
juvealbanian
futbol_bill
Luca
Babun
elfmeter
Freeza
Firenze
ExtremistEnigma
Jay29
Art Morte
Doc
Kaladin
McLewis
BarrileteCosmico
El Gunner
nasir6371
BusterLfc
Warrior
Cruijf
Lucifer
halamadrid2
sportsczy
Robespierre
Mr Nick09
Great Leader Sprucenuce
zigra
S
M99
rincon
Nishankly
Unique
RealGunner
Myesyats
messixaviesta
urbaNRoots
54 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Who will qualify? (Select two teams)

World Cup (2018) - Group F (Germany, South Korea, Mexico, Sweden) - Page 11 Vote_lcap50%World Cup (2018) - Group F (Germany, South Korea, Mexico, Sweden) - Page 11 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]
World Cup (2018) - Group F (Germany, South Korea, Mexico, Sweden) - Page 11 Vote_lcap0%World Cup (2018) - Group F (Germany, South Korea, Mexico, Sweden) - Page 11 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
World Cup (2018) - Group F (Germany, South Korea, Mexico, Sweden) - Page 11 Vote_lcap25%World Cup (2018) - Group F (Germany, South Korea, Mexico, Sweden) - Page 11 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
World Cup (2018) - Group F (Germany, South Korea, Mexico, Sweden) - Page 11 Vote_lcap25%World Cup (2018) - Group F (Germany, South Korea, Mexico, Sweden) - Page 11 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

World Cup (2018) - Group F (Germany, South Korea, Mexico, Sweden) - Page 11 Empty Re: World Cup (2018) - Group F (Germany, South Korea, Mexico, Sweden)

Post by Babun Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:27 pm

S wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:
S wrote:Brazil will still absolutely whoop this Germany though.

The same Brazil that barely beat Costa Rica? OUT.

At least Sweden is a European powerhouse.

This was a lucky escape for you

There's no escaping Brazil

You look more vulnerable on the counter than Spain do. When you're struggling to keep up the pace  against the likes of Toivonen and Forsberg , what confidence do you have to keep it up against Neymar/Costa/Willlian/Jesus etc ?

Too many cracks in this German team. A more well equipped team will surely exploit it.

Brazil was always known for its overwhelming talent, Germany for its grip and fighting spirit until the last minute. I hate to bring that to you but this Brazil team is not talented enough to outtalent Germany the way they did in the past. They might win because of the errors in defence or in midfield though. In a normal game in 90 minutes, Germany would beat them 7/10 times.

Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

World Cup (2018) - Group F (Germany, South Korea, Mexico, Sweden) - Page 11 Empty Re: World Cup (2018) - Group F (Germany, South Korea, Mexico, Sweden)

Post by rincon Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:32 pm

Yeah Mexico didn't park at all, they just played the proper way against this Germany team and annihilated Kimmich
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:34 pm

People from Nuremberg say me that people is honk the horn to celebrate the victory for the streets, congrats Germans, you got it again cheers
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:34 pm

Honestly Germany are the team i want out the most, the amount of arrogance spreading through their team, management and fans deserves to be punished through elimination.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:35 pm

Awesome winner from Kroos, but Germany got by on the skin of their teeth today. Shouldn't be forgotten. Sweden troubled them far more than expected.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:38 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Honestly Germany are the team i want out the most, the amount of arrogance spreading through their team, management and fans deserves to be punished through elimination.

World Cup (2018) - Group F (Germany, South Korea, Mexico, Sweden) - Page 11 9k=
Sahne fanboys, come at me!
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:38 pm

Doesn't matter if Mexico parked the bus or not because Brasil won't play that way anyway.

In general the match against Brasil should be easier than the one against Mexico.
Trophy is almost ours now, not many teams who pose a threat after this.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:40 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Honestly Germany are the team i want out the most, the amount of arrogance spreading through their team, management and fans deserves to be punished through elimination.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet! Even better because you're an Englishman Very Happy
A world cup semi without Italy or Germany is just sad :coffee:

Gary Lineker Tweet:

Football is a simple game, 22 men chase the ball for 82 minutes and the Germans get a player sent off so 21 men chase the ball for 13 minutes and at the end the Germans somehow *bleep* win.

Last edited by Babun on Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:49 pm

@urbanroots what movie or tv show is that image from ?
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:50 pm

titosantill wrote:@urbanroots what movie or tv show is that image from ?

Game of Thrones
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:51 pm

Imagine thinking Ozil was the problem Laughing

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:59 pm

RealGunner wrote:Imagine thinking Ozil was the problem Laughing

Müller and Draxler are the problem (going forward) and need to be benched.

Gomez
Werner-Reus-Brandt

^that's what Löw should put on the pitch.

Also Gündogan was absolutely terrible. Zero quality.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:05 pm

Thanks zigra. Damn I'm old . I'm sure folks on here must be thinking how can he not know that. I seen the image on a poster at a mall recently...and Sweden should have won this game. Their forwards played like they were rookies in certain moments
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:05 pm

Babun wrote:Brazil was always known for its overwhelming talent, Germany for its grip and fighting spirit until the last minute. I hate to bring that to you but this Brazil team is not talented enough to outtalent Germany the way they did in the past.

Oh shut up already. Germany lost to Mexico and barely scrapped a win vs Sweden (with a legitimate penalty not awarded to them, to boot) and you're going to act all high and mighty? Germany is struggling just as much as the other big teams, some humility would become you.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:10 pm

I don't know what Pep did with Gündogan but his entire exciting game is gone, he's becoming a safe passing merchant... the German Denilson.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:19 pm

Surely Muller won't start the next game right?

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:21 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Babun wrote:Brazil was always known for its overwhelming talent, Germany for its grip and fighting spirit until the last minute. I hate to bring that to you but this Brazil team is not talented enough to outtalent Germany the way they did in the past.

Oh shut up already. Germany lost to Mexico and barely scrapped a win vs Sweden (with a legitimate penalty not awarded to them, to boot) and you're going to act all high and mighty? Germany is struggling just as much as the other big teams, some humility would become you.

Yeah this is a talking point that I'm surprised has been largely ignored. I loved the drama of the late winner and credit to Kroos for a world class goal but Sweden was absolutely robbed.

VAR is a disgrace for missing that, and had they called it there's no way Germany would've recovered because it would've been a red card too.

Last edited by Cruijf on Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:21 pm

Gomez in for Müller and Özil for Draxler is what I'm hoping for.

Gomez
Werner Özil Reus
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:51 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

You didn't get my point. The point was Brazil isn't any better. I fear Croatia, France or Spain more than Brazil any day as a German fan.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:55 pm

Germany losing against Mexico but cocky vs Brazil. Keep it real.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:11 pm

rincon wrote:Germany losing against Mexico but cocky vs Brazil. Keep it real.

The same Brazil played 1-1 vs a halfway strong team called Swiss. I really want us to meet Brazil now.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:16 pm

Babs... you need to get your scoring sorted and I'm not sure how you do it. Mueller isn't a scorer anymore and Werner likes to play outside the box too much.

Also, Kroos-Gundogan isn't gonna work.

Finally, defense not that great.

Like all the NT team, even the very good ones, plenty of flaws. But that means the elimination round games featuring top teams should be very interesting and fun.

I agree that Brazil is being WAAAAy overrated btw. But they're one of the very good teams for sure.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:20 pm

I don't know how Germany will conclude WC, but they need of another coach in place of Low imo.
His cycle is finished, quite clearly
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:37 pm

sportsczy wrote:Babs...  you need to get your scoring sorted and I'm not sure how you do it.  Mueller isn't a scorer anymore and Werner likes to play outside the box too much.  

Also, Kroos-Gundogan isn't gonna work.

Finally, defense not that great.

Like all the NT team, even the very good ones, plenty of flaws.  But that means the elimination round games featuring top teams should be very interesting and fun.

I agree that Brazil is being WAAAAy overrated btw.  But they're one of the very good teams for sure.

The current formation is a suicide against any half decent team. We need 3 people in midfield, something like Kroos+ Goretzka+ Gündogan/Rudi. That would make our game much more stable then the fullbacks can overlap safer. As for forwards, I am afraid Gomez is the best option for now. Müller has to be dropped, then one space is for Reus, the other one for Werner/Brandt/Özil.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:43 pm

Robespierre wrote:I don't know how Germany will conclude WC, but they need of another coach in place of Low imo.
His cycle is finished, quite clearly

Löw won't go. Even if he'd lose against South Korea he'd stay.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:53 pm

As I mentioned in chat... Mueller has turned into the German version of Benzema lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next