Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by Mr Nick09 on Wed May 30, 2018 9:59 pm

We have not been linked with him in a long time, I doubt it. I think he stays at Atletico

Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 28426
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by Turok_TTZ on Wed May 30, 2018 10:06 pm

if he decides to leave we need to be all over him. We can't let him go to barca or any other team.

Real Madrid needs fresh blood and Griezmann is affordable compared to other targets.

_________________
avatar
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2186
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by Firenze on Wed May 30, 2018 10:13 pm

Barca links have dried up. It's either us or them. I agree that compared to the market he's very affordable.

Mahrez for 65m ffs.

Martial to Atletico, Griez to United pls

Griezmann Lukaku
Sanchez
Pogba Matic Fred
Young Toby Bailly Dalot
DDG

lawdamercy
avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 27516
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by S on Wed May 30, 2018 10:18 pm

It's amazing how you keep throwing your name around Laughing

If you have not been informed already, Atletico are offering him massive wages to keep him at the club.  Massive. There's simply no point in taking a sideways step when the money factor is out of question.

It's either him moving to Barca or Madrid or staying put at Atletico for another season.

Easiest bet I've ever won in my life ffs
avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26264
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by Firenze on Wed May 30, 2018 10:20 pm

I'm sorry, are you insinuating we can't surpass the wages being offered by Atleti?

We're cutting our wage bill considerably with departures this summer too


Last edited by Firenze on Wed May 30, 2018 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 27516
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by Unique on Wed May 30, 2018 10:20 pm

@Firenze wrote:Barca links have dried up. It's either us or them. I agree that compared to the market he's very affordable.

Mahrez for 65m ffs.

Martial to Atletico, Griez to United pls

Griezmann Lukaku
Sanchez
Pogba Matic Fred
Young Toby Bailly Dalot
DDG

lawdamercy
why would griezmann leave AM for manure. when you had a good team with fergie in charge i could understand it but why would he play for this manure team under mourinho.

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 13391
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by Firenze on Wed May 30, 2018 10:22 pm

@Unique wrote:
@Firenze wrote:Barca links have dried up. It's either us or them. I agree that compared to the market he's very affordable.

Mahrez for 65m ffs.

Martial to Atletico, Griez to United pls

Griezmann Lukaku
Sanchez
Pogba Matic Fred
Young Toby Bailly Dalot
DDG

lawdamercy
why would griezmann leave AM for manure. when you had a good team with fergie in charge i could understand it but why would he play for this manure team under mourinho.


He was close last season when Atleti were in better shape

in case you don't know they got battered in the CL groups and narrowly got past an EL Arsenal that Brighton and the like smashed regularly this season

so in closing, we are both a superior team to Atletico currently, with a superior future ahead of us and also the biggest brand in football.

Choose whichever reason helps you sleep a little better at night. I don't care. We can and do sign the best in the world every season. Stop deluding yourself into thinking we couldn't sign Griez,

I don't know why I have to constantly answer this same question for you. You're slower than a pack mule.
avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 27516
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by Unique on Wed May 30, 2018 10:25 pm

@Firenze wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@Firenze wrote:Barca links have dried up. It's either us or them. I agree that compared to the market he's very affordable.

Mahrez for 65m ffs.

Martial to Atletico, Griez to United pls

Griezmann Lukaku
Sanchez
Pogba Matic Fred
Young Toby Bailly Dalot
DDG

lawdamercy
why would griezmann leave AM for manure. when you had a good team with fergie in charge i could understand it but why would he play for this manure team under mourinho.


He was close last season when Atleti were in better shape

in case you don't know they got battered in the CL groups and narrowly got past an EL  Arsenal that Brighton and the like smashed regularly this season

so in closing, we are both a superior team to Atletico currently, with a superior future ahead of us and also the biggest brand in football.

Choose whichever reason helps you sleep a little better at night. I don't care. We can and do sign the best in the world every season. Stop deluding yourself into thinking we couldn't sign Griez,

I don't know why I have to constantly answer this same question for you. You're slower than a pack mule.
did you just say you are a better team than AM. you got twatted by savilla Laughing Laughing

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 13391
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by S on Wed May 30, 2018 10:26 pm

@Firenze wrote:I'm sorry, are you insinuating we can't surpass the wages being offered by Atleti?

We're cutting our wage bill considerably with departures this summer too


Unless you're offering him Chinese Super league wages(which you obviously wont) , I don't see why he would join you? I am not exaggerating. He's been offered €15M a season to stay at the club. That's an unprecedented figure by Atletico's standards. Which would probably convince him to stay for another season.
avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26264
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by Firenze on Wed May 30, 2018 10:28 pm

@Unique wrote:
@Firenze wrote:
@Unique wrote:
why would griezmann leave AM for manure. when you had a good team with fergie in charge i could understand it but why would he play for this manure team under mourinho.


He was close last season when Atleti were in better shape

in case you don't know they got battered in the CL groups and narrowly got past an EL  Arsenal that Brighton and the like smashed regularly this season

so in closing, we are both a superior team to Atletico currently, with a superior future ahead of us and also the biggest brand in football.

Choose whichever reason helps you sleep a little better at night. I don't care. We can and do sign the best in the world every season. Stop deluding yourself into thinking we couldn't sign Griez,

I don't know why I have to constantly answer this same question for you. You're slower than a pack mule.
did you just say you are a better team than AM. you got twatted by savilla  Laughing Laughing


get a clue mate, though I admit I do not tire of proving you a fool on a daily basis, regardless of how easy you make it

avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 27516
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by Unique on Wed May 30, 2018 10:29 pm

@S wrote:
@Firenze wrote:I'm sorry, are you insinuating we can't surpass the wages being offered by Atleti?

We're cutting our wage bill considerably with departures this summer too


Unless you're offering him Chinese Super league wages(which you obviously wont) , I don't see why he would join you? I am not exaggerating. He's been offered €15M a season to stay at the club. That's an unprecedented figure by Atletico's standards. Which would probably convince him to stay for another season.
tbf we have seen man u pay more wages than the rich clubs before. look at sanchez.

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 13391
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by Unique on Wed May 30, 2018 10:30 pm

@Firenze wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@Firenze wrote:


He was close last season when Atleti were in better shape

in case you don't know they got battered in the CL groups and narrowly got past an EL  Arsenal that Brighton and the like smashed regularly this season

so in closing, we are both a superior team to Atletico currently, with a superior future ahead of us and also the biggest brand in football.

Choose whichever reason helps you sleep a little better at night. I don't care. We can and do sign the best in the world every season. Stop deluding yourself into thinking we couldn't sign Griez,

I don't know why I have to constantly answer this same question for you. You're slower than a pack mule.
did you just say you are a better team than AM. you got twatted by savilla  Laughing Laughing


get a clue mate, though I admit I do not tire of proving you a fool on a daily basis, regardless of how easy you make it

what are the chances of west brom going away to AM and not only beating them but not letting them have a shot on goal.

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 13391
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by Firenze on Wed May 30, 2018 10:34 pm

@Unique wrote:
@Firenze wrote:
@Unique wrote:
did you just say you are a better team than AM. you got twatted by savilla  Laughing Laughing


get a clue mate, though I admit I do not tire of proving you a fool on a daily basis, regardless of how easy you make it

what are the chances of west brom going away to AM and not only beating them but not letting them have a shot on goal.


> Get proven a numpty
> grasp at something else

vintage Unique. Never change.
avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 27516
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by Unique on Wed May 30, 2018 10:38 pm

@Firenze wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@Firenze wrote:


get a clue mate, though I admit I do not tire of proving you a fool on a daily basis, regardless of how easy you make it

what are the chances of west brom going away to AM and not only beating them but not letting them have a shot on goal.


> Get proven a numpty
> grasp at something else

vintage Unique. Never change.
well you switch from champions lge games to la liga games to make your point then i bring up your performance against west brom and you dont want to hear it. we have 2 facts in this debate. 1 AM are a better team than you and 2. you aint getting griezmann. stick to Arnautovic bro. Thumbs up

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 13391
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by Firenze on Wed May 30, 2018 10:43 pm

@Unique wrote:
@Firenze wrote:
@Unique wrote: what are the chances of west brom going away to AM and not only beating them but not letting them have a shot on goal.


> Get proven a numpty
> grasp at something else

vintage Unique. Never change.
well you switch from champions lge games to la liga games to make your point then i bring up your performance against west brom and you dont want to hear it. we have 2 facts in this debate. 1 AM are a better team than you and 2. you aint getting griezmann. stick to Arnautovic bro. Thumbs up


Factually incorrect, as usual. Stay jelly bruh.
avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 27516
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by Unique on Wed May 30, 2018 10:47 pm

@Firenze wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@Firenze wrote:

> Get proven a numpty
> grasp at something else

vintage Unique. Never change.
well you switch from champions lge games to la liga games to make your point then i bring up your performance against west brom and you dont want to hear it. we have 2 facts in this debate. 1 AM are a better team than you and 2. you aint getting griezmann. stick to Arnautovic bro. Thumbs up


Factually incorrect, as usual. Stay jelly bruh.
AM were the champions of the EL. you are the champions of nothing. also you lost to the worst chelsea team in the last 15years in the final. they are a better team than you.

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 13391
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by Firenze on Wed May 30, 2018 10:52 pm

tremendous logic as always, hope you donate your brain to science when you're gone, really.

do I even need to point out that the 'worst Chelsea side in 15 years' finished above AM in the *bleep* CL group they got dumped out of

I probably do, since it's you.
avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 27516
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by Unique on Wed May 30, 2018 11:02 pm

@Firenze wrote:tremendous logic as always, hope you donate your brain to science when you're gone, really.

do I even need to point out that the 'worst Chelsea side in 15 years' finished above AM in the *bleep* CL group they got dumped out of

I probably do, since it's you.
or we could say AM finished higher than real madrid who won the champions lge.

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 13391
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by Turok_TTZ on Wed May 30, 2018 11:45 pm

wtf is going on in this thread?

Griezmann to manutd? when manutd are in for bale? how?

_________________
avatar
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2186
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by Doc on Thu May 31, 2018 12:47 am

I assume because they are just rumours and no one really knows who United really are trying to acquire. Or Utd have that hot cash to be able to afford both players. Personally, mixture of both really.

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
avatar
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11921
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by Firenze on Thu May 31, 2018 12:50 am

It's basically just some bullshit merchant on Reddit and wishful thinking on my part thus far

no concrete links at all

just a man and a dream
avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 27516
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by Doc on Thu May 31, 2018 12:59 am

I would say this though, United really should have left Sanchez where he was and keep that salary for a real pursuit of Griezmann. Would have definitely be a better acquisition than the Chilean.

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
avatar
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11921
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by Turok_TTZ on Thu May 31, 2018 2:27 am

Nah Doc. Mourinho wouldn't know what to do with Griezmann either. guy just has some sort of fetish ruining attacking players who arent into his philosophy.

_________________
avatar
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2186
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by Valkyrja on Thu May 31, 2018 7:24 am

What are the chances of Griezmann turning to shit following his transfer to Man Yoo ? Pretty high I guess hmm

_________________
avatar
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10680
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by Myesyats on Thu May 31, 2018 7:40 am

He's Barca bound, everybody calm yo tits
avatar
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 8885
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by Hapless_Hans on Thu May 31, 2018 9:39 am

@Firenze wrote:

I thought it was BS. Now I'm 52.1% sure it's happening. :bow:


That's 60% in €

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 25092
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum