Mr Nick09
rincon
Firenze
Myesyats
S
42 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid  - Page 9 Empty Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by Firenze Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:46 pm

S wrote:Eugene in this 'saga' in a nutshell

Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid  - Page 9 X3vmk70

Throwing fake punches, selling IT K stories, getting all hyped up and then BOOM !

Never get back up again you numpty

You're officially stripped off the MercatoGuru title Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid  - Page 9 TqO8phS

imagine you getting worked up AGAIN over fabricated quotes and stuff taken out of context. Apparently, 'I will be in Spain next season' is completely fabricated, Deschamps was kidding around and added it after Mbappe joked too when quizzed by reporters. Your Mercato Guru license should be revoked constantly getting ahead of yourself. Stop working yourself into a shoot you mark.  Maybe stick to Calcio transfers for a while, leave the real reporting to the proven guru's.

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid  - Page 9 Empty Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by Firenze Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:49 pm

Myesyats wrote:He's coming to Barca, if he was staying he'd have said already. Maybe he's waiting for some personal details to be wrapped up before announcing.

One thing we should be sure of, he's an absolute NUMPTY. Not sure I want another one of those at my club. All this posturing and attention seeking - I'd be angry if I were an Atleti fan, it's disrespectful.

He better be moving after all of this.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:21 pm

I can see the future. Barca buy griezmann for over 100mil after not having paid the 146mil for coutinho so to make money back they sell dembele to Liverpool who pulled the plug on the fekir deal to make room for him. So AM are happy. Barca are happy. Liverpool are happy and eugene will have a melt down. cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:38 pm

Why would I have a melt down? Dembele is shite. Griezmann is a numpty and we'll still finish above you next season. Laughing
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:51 pm

Firenze wrote:Why would I have a melt down? Dembele is shite. Griezmann is a numpty and we'll still have Mou next season. Laughing
Thumbs up
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:20 pm

Firenze wrote:Why would I have a melt down? Dembele is shite. Griezmann is a numpty and we'll yet again get prematurely kicked out by a mid-table, Spanish team in the Champions League next season. Laughing

I'll quote you at the end of next season Razz
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:27 pm

I guess numpty is the new go to word these days.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:26 pm

Doc wrote:I guess numpty is the new go to word these days.

I quite like it, especially after Hans berated me for using the word 'cuck'

@Hans is a numpty cuck though :coffee:

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:08 pm

Or his choice was delayed because something very unexpected happened that upset and changed everything... his agent/attorneys had to negotiate details with a team that weren't necessary to discuss before as he had no intention of going there.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:12 pm

sportsczy wrote:Or his choice was delayed because something very unexpected happened that upset and changed everything... his agent/attorneys had to negotiate details with a team that weren't necessary to discuss before as he had no intention of going there.

Dont give Frenzy hope ffs
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:15 pm

I'm telling you, those Fortnite sessions with the lads have turned his head :bow:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:20 pm

Antoine Griezmann will give a press conference tomorrow at 14:30. Decision time

You may think I'm saying this because it looks likely he won't join United, but I really have taken a dislike to him during all of this

World Cup is here and this numpty is holding press conferences about his future like he's Prime Messi and just acting like a self important melt. Every transfer season.

Don't need another Diva at our club regardless of his talent.

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:26 pm

Cadena Ser is already saying he will stay and he helped convinced Lemar to join Atletico too. Accroding to them, they are saving the n10 shirt for Lemar.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:27 pm

Seems they really going hard at that CL with the final being in their stadium and all
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:38 am

Firenze wrote:Antoine Griezmann will give a press conference tomorrow at 14:30. Decision time

You may think I'm saying this because it looks likely he won't join United, but I really have taken a dislike to him during all of this

World Cup is here and this numpty is holding press conferences about his future like he's Prime Messi and just acting like a self important melt. Every transfer season.

Don't need another Diva at our club regardless of his talent.

I'm against players who do things of this nature.

With that being said, Pogba legitimately did the same shit and you love him and your talisman for the next half decade is Sanchez, enough said

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:45 am

I call Pogba out for the same thing Laughing

he's a massive numpty

needs to focus on football and not his public image
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:49 am

Firenze wrote:I call Pogba out for the same thing Laughing

he's a massive numpty

needs to focus on football and not his public image

Fair enough.

I always found Griezmann to be quite a likable person. If he does all this to just extend with Atletico though, it seems like an unnecessary measure and he should have just signed the extension weeks ago, left everyone at peace and focused on the World Cup

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:51 am

That's false reporting btw. France NT gives daily press conferences and 2 players are asked to participate every day. Griezmann's is tomorrow... everyone is assuming that he will take the opportunity to say where he's headed. In fact, that's exactly what the LÉquipe article says:

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Antoine-griezmann-en-conference-de-presse-ce-mardi-pour-eclaircir-son-avenir/910192

This isn't some special press conference.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:53 am

That numpty @firenze out-guru'd me

@rg, dock him 25% for his arrogance

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:58 am

technically what I reported isn't untrue tbh..he will be giving a press conference tomorrow

clickbait guru

can't wait for the sun or calciomercato to sign me this summer

Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid  - Page 9 BjH2AFP
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:06 am

I understand...  it's probably getting mistranslated in more than one place.  My guess is that he'll use the press conference to make his destination public...  but that's not the primary purpose of it.

On a side note, it's a huge decision and not an easy one... does he remain "'the man" at Atleti (that is a damn good team) or should he join a superteam like Barca where he'll likely play a secondary role?  

It's not like this whole thing is very black and white.  His legacy as a player depends on it.

I think he should stay at Atleti.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:11 am

I wouldn’t deny him spending his prime years at Barca going for major trophies.

I’d also respect the hell out of him if he stayed at Atletico

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:03 am

As if Lemar is going to help Atletico win anything rofl
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:31 am

Unrelated to the transfer news but i'll post this here

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:56 pm

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/antoine-griezmann-summer-2018.439077/page-36

Look at these numpties

Following a press conference of a player they'll never sign ffs, this right after Deschamps practically confirmed that he's staying in Spain. The transfer trophy obsession there is like 10 times of what Frenzy desires

Have to admire their dedication but these muppets never learn do they
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:21 pm

Huge attention whore. Don't want him anywhere near the club. OUT. Type of player to hold a conference to announce what he will be eating for dinner tomorrow.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next