Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 9 - The End

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 9 - The End

Post by El Gunner on Sat May 19, 2018 7:31 pm

He's a PL title winning coach, gtfo. :coffee:

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Posts : 12891
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 9 - The End

Post by S on Sat May 19, 2018 8:03 pm

David Moyes is the No 1 contender to take over from Paul Lambert as Stoke manager. (Source: Daily Mirror)

Arent Stoke relegated ?

I thought Moyes wanted a top 8 club Laughing
avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26229
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 9 - The End

Post by Kaladin on Sat May 19, 2018 10:19 pm

How bad do you have to be to lose to Conte's Chelsea lol

_________________
avatar
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 21746
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 9 - The End

Post by chemicalboy99 on Sat May 19, 2018 11:21 pm

@The Demon of Carthage wrote:
@Firenze wrote:Pellegrini is a good manager. Good coup from them.

Definitely. I wouldn't recommend him to any top team going after major trophies, but West Ham are definitely overachieving with his signature. He'll improve them immensely.


Fantastical appointment.

We'll actually get some sweet ding for Joe Hart.

Hart, Zabaleta and Yaya reunited.

What a time etc etc

_________________
avatar
chemicalboy99
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 910
Join date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 9 - The End

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat May 19, 2018 11:23 pm

@Kaladin wrote:How bad do you have to be to lose to Conte's Chelsea lol


I wouldn't know tbh.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 63976
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 9 - The End

Post by Nishankly on Sun May 20, 2018 1:39 am


avatar
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 15592
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 9 - The End

Post by Unique on Mon May 21, 2018 7:51 pm

Arsenal have confirmed Santi Cazorla will leave the club when his contract expires next month.

The Spaniard scored 29 goals in 180 appearances for the Gunners, but his time at the Emirates has been disrupted by serious injury.

Cazorla's last appearance for Arsenal was back in October 2016, with an Achilles injury keeping him out of action since then.

been a very good player for arsenal over the years

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12840
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 9 - The End

Post by Unique on Mon May 21, 2018 7:51 pm

@Nishankly wrote:
Laughing Laughing

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12840
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 9 - The End

Post by Firenze on Mon May 21, 2018 8:23 pm

@Unique wrote:Arsenal have confirmed Santi Cazorla will leave the club when his contract expires next month.

The Spaniard scored 29 goals in 180 appearances for the Gunners, but his time at the Emirates has been disrupted by serious injury.

Cazorla's last appearance for Arsenal was back in October 2016, with an Achilles injury keeping him out of action since then.

been a very good player for arsenal over the years

jesus, been wondering where he was, October 2016?, that's kinda crazy, guess he's finished?
avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 27105
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 9 - The End

Post by Unique on Mon May 21, 2018 8:25 pm

@Firenze wrote:
@Unique wrote:Arsenal have confirmed Santi Cazorla will leave the club when his contract expires next month.

The Spaniard scored 29 goals in 180 appearances for the Gunners, but his time at the Emirates has been disrupted by serious injury.

Cazorla's last appearance for Arsenal was back in October 2016, with an Achilles injury keeping him out of action since then.

been a very good player for arsenal over the years

jesus, been wondering where he was, October 2016?, that's kinda crazy, guess he's finished?
the guy came close to losing his foot at one time. the injury was as bad as it gets.

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12840
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 9 - The End

Post by Jay29 on Mon May 21, 2018 9:09 pm

He lost several inches of his achilles to a bacterial infection that came from a wound that refused to heal after an op on what was meant to be a not-serious achilles problem. Think he had about 12 operations and a bunch of skin grafts to get it sorted out. Was nasty stuff.

At 34, I doubt he can come back from that. He was training again but I don't think he'll ever play at the level he was again.
avatar
Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla
Posts : 17161
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 9 - The End

Post by RealGunner on Mon May 21, 2018 10:44 pm

Stoke close to deal with Derby to bring in Gary Rowett as manager

who
avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 80023
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 9 - The End

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Mon May 21, 2018 10:47 pm

Imagine being such an awful place that you choose to join Stoke.

WATTBA.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 63976
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 9 - The End

Post by RealGunner on Fri May 25, 2018 10:43 pm

BREAKING: Mark Hughes has signed a three-year deal at @SouthamptonFC to remain at the club as first-team manager
avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 80023
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 9 - The End

Post by Unique on Fri May 25, 2018 10:58 pm

@RealGunner wrote:BREAKING: Mark Hughes has signed a three-year deal at @SouthamptonFC to remain at the club as first-team manager
unreal Laughing Laughing

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12840
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 9 - The End

Post by Firenze on Sat May 26, 2018 6:25 pm

Fulham winning in the play-off final with 20 mins left. Didn't even know it was on today. Would prefer them coming up than Villa.
avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 27105
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 9 - The End

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat May 26, 2018 6:28 pm

Prime Mitrovic dominating John Terry at Wembley.

WATTBA.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 63976
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 9 - The End

Post by Unique on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:59 am

remember Eva Caneiro the famous doctor that had a fall out and was sacked by chelsea. well she just had this to say. eco smile


Eva Carneiro opens up about incident: “I’m not upset Mourinho called me a wh*re, I’m upset I had to watch his teams play football.“

10:03 PM - Jun 10, 2018
4,229
2,282 people.

OMG somebody get a fire extinguisher and put jose out before he burns to death. rofl rofl rofl

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12840
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 9 - The End

Post by Nishankly on Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:01 pm

OMFL

rofl rofl rofl
avatar
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 15592
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 9 - The End

Post by Kaladin on Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:02 pm

LMFAOOOOO

Sounds like someone from GL rofl

_________________
avatar
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 21746
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 9 - The End

Post by Unique on Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:54 pm

Vietnam will host the draw for the first round of next season's Carabao Cup, the EFL has announced.

It is the second successive year the draw has been held abroad, after the 2017 draw for the Carabao Cup's opening round was staged in Bangkok.

WATTBA

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12840
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 9 - The End

Post by iftikhar on Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:59 am

@Unique wrote:Vietnam will host the draw for the first round of next season's Carabao Cup, the EFL has announced.

It is the second successive year the draw has been held abroad, after the 2017 draw for the Carabao Cup's opening round was staged in Bangkok.

WATTBA
Why don't they just abolish this freaking Cup???
avatar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 7804
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 9 - The End

Post by Unique on Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:59 pm

@iftikhar wrote:
@Unique wrote:Vietnam will host the draw for the first round of next season's Carabao Cup, the EFL has announced.

It is the second successive year the draw has been held abroad, after the 2017 draw for the Carabao Cup's opening round was staged in Bangkok.

WATTBA
Why don't they just abolish this freaking Cup???
or just let the lower lge teams fight it out for it.

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12840
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 9 - The End

Post by Unique on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:38 pm



i dont think ive ever seen a kit that ugly Shocked

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12840
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 9 - The End

Post by iftikhar on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:48 pm

@Unique wrote:

i dont think ive ever seen a kit that ugly Shocked
You had to post this in the GS :facepalm:
avatar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 7804
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 9 - The End

Post by Luca on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:55 pm

avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13315
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 9 - The End

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum