Great Leader Sprucenuce
Robespierre
S
Firenze
Art Morte
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Biggest positive surprises of the season - Page 2 Empty Re: Biggest positive surprises of the season

Post by Luca Wed May 16, 2018 10:19 pm

I'll always have a soft spot for players that can score goals like this. Not the fastest, not the strongest, but creative and smart enough to make it happen on the field

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Biggest positive surprises of the season - Page 2 Empty Re: Biggest positive surprises of the season

Post by S Wed May 16, 2018 10:21 pm

Firenze wrote:Suso was getting considerable hype last season and you know it. Maybe he declined a lot this season back to his true level, but don't pretend he wasn't well rated the year before.

No he wasnt. This is like saying Graziano Pelle was one of the best strikers in the Prem in his time.(which tbf is a more legitimate shout)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed May 16, 2018 10:22 pm

Firenze wrote:Suso was getting considerable hype last season and you know it. Maybe he declined a lot this season back to his true level, but don't pretend he wasn't well rated the year before.

He really wasn't. Most were apprehensive about Suso.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 16, 2018 10:28 pm

Pool fans should stop talking about flops from other leagues.

Your (previously) most valuable asset who was recently sold to Barca was one of the biggest flops in Serie A at the time.

There's no consistent logic involved when discussing things like this because it involves a plethora of factors that cant be determined by the 'quality' of the league alone especially when we're talking about top 3-4 leagues.

edit : ok maybe i was harsh. but i saw a similar discussion in other thread so decided to butt in. dint mean to come at you @art but you do get the point i suppose.

Last edited by S on Wed May 16, 2018 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed May 16, 2018 10:30 pm

S wrote:

Even a Milan version of Tye(if ever there's one) wouldnt rate Suso

This is what  three minutes of searching turned up.

if he had pace...he would be messi...

What a player, cant wait to see him rape inter again

Welcome back lionel suso

grazie galliani for this great signing <3

Suso needs a renewal + N. 10 asap

He and Donna should be untouchable

another WC game, worth to play in real madrid.

don't call me a liar again ffs
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 16, 2018 10:37 pm

Firenze wrote:
S wrote:

This is what  three minutes of searching turned up.

if he had pace...he would be messi...

What a player, cant wait to see him rape inter again

Welcome back lionel suso

grazie galliani for this great signing <3

Suso needs a renewal + N. 10 asap

He and Donna should be untouchable

another WC game, worth to play in real madrid.

don't call me a liar again ffs

I can count the amount of scrubs who have had their 6 months of fame in the PL and then went to shit after they got found out. It's no different in Suso's case.

Suso is a certified scrub. Move on you numpty
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 16, 2018 10:42 pm

That only happens in the PL because it's the GOAT league.

Suso is a Serie A hall of famer tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed May 16, 2018 10:48 pm

Hall of farmers*
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed May 16, 2018 10:52 pm

An extended post for this. I think this thread is a nice idea. Here's a quick take on maybe the biggest positive surprises of the season for the Serie A teams.

Juve: Douglas Costa's impact in the second half of the season. Made a big step up.

Napoli: The 90 points and the Juve win at 90'. They made an almost perfect Serie A campaign. Hard to highlight an individual in terms of surprises as it was more a team effort with the expected players.

Roma: Alisson's emergence after what seemed like a terrible move in not signing Szczesny.

Lazio: Immobile's 41 goals and 11 assists. Unreal season. Honorable mention to Simone Inzaghi and Luis Alberto.

Inter: Milan Skriniar bossing the defense from the get go.

Milan: Patrick Cutrone emerging in an otherwise bleak season. Teen striker from the primavera benched Andre Silva and Kalinic.

Atalanta: Cristante's protagonism. Forced himself into the starting lineup even over Ilicic at times and became a decisive player.

Fiorentina: Gio Simeone. Chiesa was expected, Simeone on the other hand just now showed he can be a real player. A CF to watch out for. Big thanks for the hat trick against Napoli.

Sampdoria: Lucas Torreira. Young talent, already Uruguay international, pitbull in midfield that will no doubt end up in a bigger club soon.

Torino: Nothing, awful season for them.

Sassuolo: Matteo Politano exceeding expectations and taking it upon himself to save the team from relegation.

Genoa: Another nothing. I guess a positive surprise was a healthy Perin that looked recovered and excelled again.

Bologna: Simone Verdi as a game changer. Double digits in both goals and assists. Shout out for the amazing feat of scoring a free kick with each foot in a game.

Chievo: Inglese I guess. I try to watch the least Chievo possible.

Udinese: disastrous season. Jakub Jankto was a nice surprise, could be a player.

Cagliari: Barella. Shot to one of the most in-demand midfielders with his impressive performances.

SPAL: no clue.

Crotone: 20 year old full starter, future GOAT DM, Rolando Mandragora.

Verona: A collection of failed players and young "talents". It was nice to see Romulo again I guess.

Benevento: Worst team in at least a decade of Serie A, probably a lot longer than that too. Enough said.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed May 16, 2018 10:54 pm

Rincon Molenation

Should be moved to first page
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed May 16, 2018 10:57 pm

Suso is a good player but he is inconsistent such as Perisic
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed May 16, 2018 10:58 pm

Perisic is better by quite a margin
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed May 16, 2018 10:59 pm

About Chievo I'd say nothing
About Benevento we must say Diabate
About Genoa it is Ballardini. Excellent job made with scrubs, saved easily Genoa after they were so bad under Juric.
Agree about the rest
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 16, 2018 11:18 pm

I trust Robes when it comes to Serie A, if Robes says Suso is the best player in Serie A since Beppe Signori I believe him.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 16, 2018 11:27 pm

in Spain, Fabian Ruiz from betis is becoming a star, 1.89 cm, velvet touch, big shot, plays like a box to box, lovely player.

Djene at Getafe, great CB, super athlete, 25 mil release clause of one of the better Cb in the league, cheap

Maxi Gomez slowly growing into a top prospect, big physical player who needs a bigger club.

Guedes obviously was a big revelation in Valencia

Lenglet was also big revelation at Sevilla

Rodri from Villarreal, wonderful young DM, already gone to Atltico

Toni Lato is like the 6th top LB in a row produced by Valencia, ridiculous
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu May 17, 2018 12:05 am

Would just say Girona on a whole really were positive until they realised they could qualify to Europa and was like "f that noise" and ghost through their remaining games.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu May 17, 2018 3:42 am

Andreas Christensen for Chelsea :bow:

Napoli as a whole. They have me checking the Serie A ladder every weekend :bow:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 17, 2018 10:58 am

S wrote:
Firenze wrote:Suso and Luis Alberto are some of the best attacking talents in Serie A lol, kinda wild tbh.

You need to step up. This is Unique level trolling now

dude you and frenzy call yourselves troll masters when you are on 75% and frenzy has never been off 100%. ive been banned my times than frenzy has had sex. Cool
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 17, 2018 11:02 am

loris karius has been a bit of a surprise. yes i know he is still a scrub and liverpool need a new keeper but our goal keeping was so bad last season that karius has realy surprised me this season.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 17, 2018 11:06 am

Unique wrote:
S wrote:
Firenze wrote:Suso and Luis Alberto are some of the best attacking talents in Serie A lol, kinda wild tbh.

dude you and frenzy call yourselves troll masters when you are on 75% and frenzy has never been off 100%. ive been banned my times than frenzy has had sex. Cool

frenzy is RG's golden boy sadly. That melt is receiving Neymar-esque treatment on this forum. Should've been docked 50% atleast. Too much politics from the mods unfortunately.`I was daring enough to challenge the system here, this is why i'm still on 75%.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 17, 2018 11:08 am

S wrote:
Unique wrote:
S wrote:

frenzy is RG's golden boy sadly. That melt is receiving Neymar-esque treatment on this forum. Should've been docked 50% atleast. Too much politics from the mods unfortunately.`I was daring enough to challenge the system here, this is why i'm still on 75%.
true Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2