The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:11 am

@LeSwagg where you at bro

Finally on the same page here

Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 19396
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:11 am

@Freeza wrote:WEEEEE GOT HIM Proud

HAPPIEST F'ING MOMENT in 8 years
what's the over under on PG changing his mind?

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 28419
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:14 am

@Mr Nick09 wrote:
@Freeza wrote:WEEEEE GOT HIM Proud

HAPPIEST F'ING MOMENT in 8 years
what's the over under on PG changing his mind?


He can stay the hell away.

100% he knew LeBron was coming here and didn't want to come.

All dominos gonna fall for us now though. So many cheap deals inbound. Hopefully.

4 year 154m though. Didn't expect he'd do f'ing four years.

_________________
hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 19396
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:15 am

Nearly 40m a year for a 34 year old rofl

Congrats I suppose for getting Wizards LeBron :bow:

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 64491
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Luca on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:15 am

Congrats @freeza

I'm happy that LeBron is out of the East, finally Proud

This is a move that just blew up the league. He automatically makes the Lakers competitive but the West is more stacked than ever

The East, it's now between the 76ers and the Stephens to see who comes out on top, no one else really has a chance
avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13495
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:17 am

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Nearly 40m a year for a 34 year old rofl

Congrats I suppose for getting Wizards LeBron :bow:


Says the guys who wants to give four years to a fat center coming off an achilles hmm

_________________
hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 19396
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:17 am

@Luca wrote:Congrats @freeza

I'm happy that LeBron is out of the East, finally Proud

This is a move that just blew up the league. He automatically makes the Lakers competitive but the West is more stacked than ever

The East, it's now between the 76ers and the Stephens to see who comes out on top, no one else really has a chance


This is the move that creates 1-16 seeds

_________________
hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 19396
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:19 am

@Freeza wrote:
@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Nearly 40m a year for a 34 year old rofl

Congrats I suppose for getting Wizards LeBron :bow:


Says the guys who wants to give four years to a fat center coming off an achilles hmm


Where did I say that? Two years is what I want and what I suspect we'll give him.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 64491
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Luca on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:20 am

@Freeza wrote:
@Luca wrote:Congrats @freeza

I'm happy that LeBron is out of the East, finally Proud

This is a move that just blew up the league. He automatically makes the Lakers competitive but the West is more stacked than ever

The East, it's now between the 76ers and the Stephens to see who comes out on top, no one else really has a chance


This is the move that creates 1-16 seeds


Your talisman, LeBron himself said he doesn't want this to happen, so it won't happen

You'll watch the Toronto Raptors play the Miami Heat and you'll love it, you ungrateful pos
avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13495
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Luca on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:21 am

Probably buying a purple LeBron jersey now that he plays for a team that I can stand Proud
avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13495
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:22 am

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
@Freeza wrote:
@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Nearly 40m a year for a 34 year old rofl

Congrats I suppose for getting Wizards LeBron :bow:


Says the guys who wants to give four years to a fat center coming off an achilles hmm


Where did I say that? Two years is what I want and what I suspect we'll give him.
i hope we sign him just to spite u

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 28419
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:23 am

Would be in keeping with your insufferable franchise tbh.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 64491
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:23 am

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
@Freeza wrote:
@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Nearly 40m a year for a 34 year old rofl

Congrats I suppose for getting Wizards LeBron :bow:


Says the guys who wants to give four years to a fat center coming off an achilles hmm


Where did I say that? Two years is what I want and what I suspect we'll give him.


hmm Alright then. 1+1?

To respond to the wizards comment. LeBron is 5 years younger than Wizards Jordan. And Kobe had his best offensive season at 35.

So, Mole, I beg of you. Please don't sully my moment.

Look at my sig and have some understanding.

_________________
hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 19396
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:24 am

@Luca wrote:
@Freeza wrote:
@Luca wrote:Congrats @freeza

I'm happy that LeBron is out of the East, finally Proud

This is a move that just blew up the league. He automatically makes the Lakers competitive but the West is more stacked than ever

The East, it's now between the 76ers and the Stephens to see who comes out on top, no one else really has a chance


This is the move that creates 1-16 seeds


Your talisman, LeBron himself said he doesn't want this to happen, so it won't happen

You'll watch the Toronto Raptors play the Miami Heat and you'll love it, you ungrateful pos


Imagine it going to 1-16 now and Lakers meeting Raptors in the first round.

_________________
hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 19396
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:24 am



rofl the replies to Kuzma are savages

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 28419
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:25 am

@Mr Nick09 wrote:

rofl the replies to Kuzma are savages


Lakers fans on twitter are the worst and the best at the same time rofl

_________________
hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 19396
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Luca on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:25 am

I hope that I, lifetime Drake/Raptors fan, can sign Mole in free agency

He doesn't need this kind of Western negativity, come watch us slaughter the Hornets by 8-10 points while Drake drinks wine courtside next to OVO Chubbs
avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13495
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Luca on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:26 am

@Freeza wrote:
@Luca wrote:
@Freeza wrote:


This is the move that creates 1-16 seeds


Your talisman, LeBron himself said he doesn't want this to happen, so it won't happen

You'll watch the Toronto Raptors play the Miami Heat and you'll love it, you ungrateful pos


Imagine it going to 1-16 now and Lakers meeting Raptors in the first round.


No. I don't want that. We've had enough of LeBron's antics in LeBronto
avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13495
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:28 am

Your moment rofl

You've had about 200 moments like this one, Lakers fans don't get to play that card.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 64491
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Luca on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:30 am

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Your moment rofl

You've had about 200 moments like this one, Lakers fans don't get to play that card.


You do still have @freeza's internal struggle when they gut their team to acquire Kawhi, I'm sure you'll enjoy that
avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13495
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:32 am

@Luca wrote:
@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Your moment rofl

You've had about 200 moments like this one, Lakers fans don't get to play that card.


You do still have @freeza's internal struggle when they gut their team to acquire Kawhi, I'm sure you'll enjoy that


reported

_________________
hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 19396
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:34 am



_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 28419
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:34 am

@Luca wrote:
@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Your moment rofl

You've had about 200 moments like this one, Lakers fans don't get to play that card.


You do still have @freeza's internal struggle when they gut their team to acquire Kawhi, I'm sure you'll enjoy that


If I actually respected their team sure, unfortunately I don't and any gutting for Kawhi will result in a much better team.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 64491
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:35 am




_________________
hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 19396
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:35 am

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
@Luca wrote:
@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Your moment rofl

You've had about 200 moments like this one, Lakers fans don't get to play that card.


You do still have @freeza's internal struggle when they gut their team to acquire Kawhi, I'm sure you'll enjoy that


If I actually respected their team sure, unfortunately I don't and any gutting for Kawhi will result in a much better team.


You're incredible.

_________________
hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 19396
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Luca on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:36 am





our best signing ever
avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13495
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum