Go down

Buffon to Barca now - Page 6 Empty Re: Buffon to Barca now

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:59 pm

@adun101 wrote:
@Mr Nick09 wrote:
rofl

searching for that CL trophy like scooby doo searches for clues

And what's so funny about it? The guy can still play

I wouldn't mind him as a backup at Juve and, since he's better with his feet than Perin, Pep wouldn't mind him either.
nothing impressive about that save, that's a routine stop. the shot is not even well placed, it's just high and all he needs is to extend to tap it over the bar.

he made a lot of blunders though, like no PSG is unhappy to see him leave

Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin on Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:05 pm

He's been finished ever since:

I've been calling it for years, but certain mental Calcio twitteristas whomstve probably still have a Marchisio DP or banner still believe in 'legendary quality' whatever that means :whistle:

Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:51 pm

@adun101 wrote:
@Doc wrote:Only according to you extremely bias Juventus fans (and Buffon apparently) think that Buffon is still good enough at the highest level. Suffice to say, he is not but sure, both you and Buffon could keep living in a time that has long passed.

Also, PSG won Ligue 1 with Trapp as their keeper in one season and Draxler as a CM in another. Buffon starting for them is almost inconsequential to their league campaign. We all saw their CL campaign though...

Pot meet kettle.

Didn't realize that PSG and Barca management are also biased Juventus fans, but okay. If a guy can make a save like the one I have posted, then he can still play, especially someone with Buffon's experience.

One, Barca wanting Buffon is but a rumour and until proven otherwise, would remain a rumour. Two, PSG is getting rid of Buffon and assuming you have watched enough PSG, you would have seen he isn't exactly top notch, actually, PSG were off their bonkers signing him in the first place but they are club run by guys that clearly don't put plenty thought into their decision making. I mean, he was sharing keeper roles with fking Areola who still ended up starting more Ligue 1 games. Gianluigi Buffon sharing keeper duties with Areola. Legendary footballer Buffon sharing keeper duties with Areola. Ffs.

Again, absolutely bias Jjuve/Calcio fans and Buffon believe he is made for this level of football.

People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:38 am

He can't 'still play'. He's been a pleb for a couple season already, made a fool of himself countless times after he shoulda retired and didnt, and he still keeps going lol

Wouldnt mind him as a backup keeper because it doesnt matter but man, have at least a little bit of dignity.

buffoon Laughing
Myesyats
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 on Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:28 pm

@Mr Nick09 wrote:nothing impressive about that save, that's a routine stop. the shot is not even well placed, it's just high and all he needs is to extend to tap it over the bar.

he made a lot of blunders though, like no PSG is unhappy to see him leave

Sure, sure, there's nothing impressive about that save. If the shot is well placed, no one is getting to it, not even prime Buffon. Stop trying so hard to be an idiot.

De Gea made a lot of blunders too, is he also finished? Should he retire, too?

Also, PSG are so happy to see him go that they even made him a contract offer.

@Kaladin wrote:He's been finished ever since:

I've been calling it for years, but certain mental Calcio twitteristas whomstve probably still have a Marchisio DP or banner still believe in 'legendary quality' whatever that means :whistle:

Lol, you've been calling it for years. The off chance that you are right now doesn't mean you were right years go. Btw, he was excellent like only two years ago. Also, the shot was deflected, but good job of calling it well before anybody else. Clowns being clown, nothing new.

@Doc wrote:
One, Barca wanting Buffon is but a rumour and until proven otherwise, would remain a rumour. Two, PSG is getting rid of Buffon and assuming you have watched enough PSG, you would have seen he isn't exactly top notch, actually, PSG were off their bonkers signing him in the first place but they are club run by guys that clearly don't put plenty thought into their decision making. I mean, he was sharing keeper roles with fking Areola who still ended up starting more Ligue 1 games. Gianluigi Buffon sharing keeper duties with Areola. Legendary footballer Buffon sharing keeper duties with Areola. Ffs.

PSG made him a contract offer and he rejected it, but I'm sure you know better than them. Also better than whoscored, he was their third highest rated keeper in Ligue 1. As for sharing the goal with Areola, he didn't do it when it mattered, in the CL.

@Doc wrote:Again, absolutely bias Jjuve/Calcio fans and Buffon believe he is made for this level of football.

And again: pot meet kettle. You're a self-proclaimed Juve hater, yours and Kala's opinions on anything Juve related are as relevant as those of my dog. He died chasing a squirrel.

Last edited by adun101 on Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 on Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:39 pm

@Mr Nick09 wrote:

rofl

searching for that CL trophy like scooby doo searches for clues

Ffs how much more will he embarrass himself.

#JUSTICE4Buffon to Barca now - Page 6 Lulcas11Buffon to Barca now - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1Qm5HNgjLaUFoxTrAByV_TPaXaTm9kcWgsyrtiDOv7FlsWYRBBuffon to Barca now - Page 6 ZidaneBuffon to Barca now - Page 6 SmurffBuffon to Barca now - Page 6 GhelyonBuffon to Barca now - Page 6 Hungry_boyBuffon to Barca now - Page 6 Lol-sign

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:20 pm

Sorry about your dog, the loss of a man's dog is a deep hurt imo. Also, Buffon =/= Jjuve. I mean, that is should be fucking clear now should it? Also, what does me disliking Jjuve have anything to do with Buffon? I don't dislike Buffon, why would I? Legendary keeper, great guy I assume. Probably knows why Totti kicked Balotelli all those years ago.

But I am not some bias nut who is gonna pretend Buffon is still some good keeper. He is not. Almost everyone from his age group called it a day and rightfully so. Anyway, may he continue doing this nonsense, sure he'll get that CL for his ego soon.

People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum: