Predictions and wishes for your club's summer transfer window

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Predictions and wishes for your club's summer transfer window

Post by Hapless_Hans on Wed May 23, 2018 6:03 pm

I'll go first

Sell Boateng
Buy Pavard
Swap Vidal and Martial
Sell Lewandowski
Buy Rodrigo
Buy Arp and loan him back to HSV
Buy Pulisic
Sell Gnabry
Sell Bernat
Buy Kenedy

Special power move:
Swap Thiago and Dembélé


Last edited by Hapless_Hans on Wed May 23, 2018 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 25084
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions and wishes for your club's summer transfer window

Post by El Gunner on Wed May 23, 2018 6:07 pm

Have a feeling we'll get Sokratis, and then whoever Gallium Balague says we're strongly linked to :coffee:

_________________
avatar
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 13258
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions and wishes for your club's summer transfer window

Post by Unique on Wed May 23, 2018 7:51 pm

this is a thread that eugene can get his teeth into. Very Happy

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 13390
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions and wishes for your club's summer transfer window

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Wed May 23, 2018 7:54 pm

Madrid definitely needs some major signings, regardless of whether we win the CL or not.

Outs:

Benzema
Bale

Ins:

Icardi
Salah



_________________
•Proud fan of the biggest and most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
avatar
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3787
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions and wishes for your club's summer transfer window

Post by Unique on Wed May 23, 2018 7:54 pm

sell sturridge lovren moreno.
buy fekir weigl alderweireld LB and a keeper.

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 13390
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions and wishes for your club's summer transfer window

Post by S on Wed May 23, 2018 7:57 pm

Curious as to why you wish to sell Boateng
avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26264
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions and wishes for your club's summer transfer window

Post by Hapless_Hans on Wed May 23, 2018 7:58 pm

Not all of the post consists of wishes, some of it are predictions and maybe even a jinx or two

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 25084
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions and wishes for your club's summer transfer window

Post by zigra on Wed May 23, 2018 8:03 pm

Sell: Ziyech, Kluivert, Onana, de Ligt
Let go for free / Loan out: Viergever, Younes, Cassiera
Buy: Magallán, Benedetti, Labyad & Bande (already in)

Will buy some more but likely players I don't even know yet.
avatar
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax
Posts : 3983
Join date : 2013-08-15
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions and wishes for your club's summer transfer window

Post by S on Wed May 23, 2018 8:04 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:I'll go first

Sell Boateng
Buy Pavard
Swap Vidal and Martial
Sell Lewandowski
Buy Rodrigo
Buy Arp and loan him back to HSV
Buy Pulisic
Sell Gnabry
Sell Bernat
Buy Kenedy

Special power move:
Swap Thiago and Dembélé


Basically :

Neuer
Kimmich-Pavard/Martinez(?)-Hummels-Alaba
Tolisso-Goretzka
Dembele/Pulisic-Muller-Ribery/Martial
Martial/Rodrigo

It would take like a couple of seasons maybe to get this team play at an elite level IMO. Too many young-ish players to replace the experienced guard.
avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26264
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions and wishes for your club's summer transfer window

Post by Unique on Wed May 23, 2018 8:06 pm

@zigra wrote:Sell: Ziyech, Kluivert, Onana, de Ligt
Let go for free / Loan out: Viergever, Younes, Cassiera
Buy: Magallán, Benedetti, Labyad & Bande (already in)

Will buy some more but likely players I don't even know yet.
would take Kluivert and de Ligt put them in our u23 squad for a year and take a chance on them tbh.

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 13390
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions and wishes for your club's summer transfer window

Post by zigra on Wed May 23, 2018 8:08 pm

@Unique wrote:
@zigra wrote:Sell: Ziyech, Kluivert, Onana, de Ligt
Let go for free / Loan out: Viergever, Younes, Cassiera
Buy: Magallán, Benedetti, Labyad & Bande (already in)

Will buy some more but likely players I don't even know yet.
would take Kluivert and de Ligt put them in our u23 squad for a year and take a chance on them tbh.


De Ligt will go for 60m+ and beyond that I don't really care if his next club plays him in the youth team or make him their next captain.
avatar
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax
Posts : 3983
Join date : 2013-08-15
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions and wishes for your club's summer transfer window

Post by Hapless_Hans on Wed May 23, 2018 8:08 pm

Spending 120m € on two players for the U23 squad

the Liverpool way

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 25084
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions and wishes for your club's summer transfer window

Post by Unique on Wed May 23, 2018 8:09 pm

@zigra wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@zigra wrote:Sell: Ziyech, Kluivert, Onana, de Ligt
Let go for free / Loan out: Viergever, Younes, Cassiera
Buy: Magallán, Benedetti, Labyad & Bande (already in)

Will buy some more but likely players I don't even know yet.
would take Kluivert and de Ligt put them in our u23 squad for a year and take a chance on them tbh.


De Ligt will go for 60m+ and beyond that I don't really care if his next club plays him in the youth team or make him their next captain.  
Shocked

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 13390
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions and wishes for your club's summer transfer window

Post by Nishankly on Wed May 23, 2018 8:09 pm

Buy a new CB
Buy a new RB
Buy a new AM ( Coutinho replacement )
Buy a new GK

Sell Mignolet
Sell Can
Sell Moreno
Sell deadwood Bogdan, Flanagan, Origi, Ings, Markovic, Chirivella, Sturridge.
Evaluate Lovren

Got no names, I don't know where we stand in the market now.
avatar
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 15903
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions and wishes for your club's summer transfer window

Post by Unique on Wed May 23, 2018 8:10 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:Spending 120m € on two players for the U23 squad

the Liverpool way
i was thinking £35mil and a pack of wine gums for the pair of them tbh. Shocked

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 13390
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions and wishes for your club's summer transfer window

Post by Firenze on Wed May 23, 2018 8:11 pm

OUT:
Mourinho
Sanchez
Darmian
Shaw
Jones
Lindelof
Blind
Fellaini


In:
Any other manager in existence
Magnificent-Savic
Sandro
Sidibe
Mahrez
Alderweireld
Griezmann
Fred

Lukaku
Griezmann Mahrez
Pogba SMS
Matic
Sandro Toby Bailly Sidibe
DDG
avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 27498
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions and wishes for your club's summer transfer window

Post by Unique on Wed May 23, 2018 8:12 pm

@Nishankly wrote:Buy a new CB
Buy a new RB
Buy a new AM ( Coutinho replacement )
Buy a new GK

Sell Mignolet
Sell Can
Sell Moreno
Sell deadwood Bogdan, Flanagan, Origi, Ings, Markovic, Chirivella, Sturridge.
Evaluate Lovren

Got no names, I don't know where we stand in the market now.
we have the pip co money plus about £80mil from the champions lge run so we have the funds.

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 13390
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions and wishes for your club's summer transfer window

Post by Firenze on Wed May 23, 2018 8:13 pm

you have the funds but can't attract elite names

doubt that will change if Salah carries you to the CL title either tbh
avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 27498
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions and wishes for your club's summer transfer window

Post by Luca on Wed May 23, 2018 8:13 pm

Juventus

Predictions, in:
-Can
-Darmian
-Perin
-Morata
-Pellegrini
-some B fullback; Digne, Bernat

Out
-Mandzukic
-Sturaro
-Pjaca

Wishes
A top midfielder, Sergej or Verratti with the former being the ideal one
Keeping Dybala
avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13507
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions and wishes for your club's summer transfer window

Post by Unique on Wed May 23, 2018 8:15 pm

@Firenze wrote:you have the funds but can't attract elite names

doubt that will change if Salah carries you to the CL title either tbh
we dont need elite names. we have klopp who who can take any half tidy player in the world and turn them into elite names. good thing about that is it saves money as well. Thumbs up

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 13390
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions and wishes for your club's summer transfer window

Post by Firenze on Wed May 23, 2018 8:16 pm

is this the same Klopp you've been calling to be sacked every other week for the last two years

numpty
avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 27498
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions and wishes for your club's summer transfer window

Post by S on Wed May 23, 2018 8:17 pm

@Firenze wrote:OUT:
Mourinho
Sanchez
Darmian
Shaw
Jones
Lindelof
Blind
Fellaini


In:
Any other manager in existence
Magnificent-Savic
Sandro
Sidibe
Mahrez
Alderweireld
Griezmann
Fred

Lukaku
Griezmann Mahrez
Pogba SMS
Matic
Sandro Toby Bailly Sidibe
DDG


That team wont win anything again
avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26264
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions and wishes for your club's summer transfer window

Post by Firenze on Wed May 23, 2018 8:18 pm

@S wrote:
@Firenze wrote:OUT:
Mourinho
Sanchez
Darmian
Shaw
Jones
Lindelof
Blind
Fellaini


In:
Any other manager in existence
Magnificent-Savic
Sandro
Sidibe
Mahrez
Alderweireld
Griezmann
Fred

Lukaku
Griezmann Mahrez
Pogba SMS
Matic
Sandro Toby Bailly Sidibe
DDG


That team wont win anything again


will comfortably win me division 1 on Fifa though

it would compete under an competent manager @Mole
avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 27498
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions and wishes for your club's summer transfer window

Post by Unique on Wed May 23, 2018 8:19 pm

@Firenze wrote:is this the same Klopp you've been calling to be sacked every other week for the last two years

numpty
yes. ive said time and time again if you bothered to read my coments that klopp is poor when it comes to defending but the best in the world at turning any forward thinking player into a star.

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 13390
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions and wishes for your club's summer transfer window

Post by Nishankly on Wed May 23, 2018 8:21 pm

Highest clean sheets in PL since Van Dijk came in @unique
avatar
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 15903
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions and wishes for your club's summer transfer window

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum