Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by Arquitescu on Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:37 pm

Terrible World Cup from him.

Please never compare this man to the obvious duo.

Immense talent but spending your time half the time soaking up the pitch, rolling is just plain juvenile hence why I now pronounce him:

Shaelmar.


Arquitescu
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 7898
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:38 pm

Very disappointing performance from him, and he has absolutely no excuu....wait a minute hold the phone, did you lose a bet Luci or are you simply asking to be assassinated by Barcelona fans with that sig?

_________________
•Proud fan of the biggest and most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
avatar
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3713
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:39 pm

@Arquitescu wrote:Terrible World Cup from him.

Please never compare this man to the obvious duo.

Immense talent but spending your time half the time soaking up the pitch, rolling is just plain juvenile hence why I now pronounce him:

Shaelmar.



rofl So few people will understand this reference but it gave me a chuckle.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 64360
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by Doc on Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:41 pm

@Harmonica wrote:
@Doc wrote:
@terrance511 wrote:


rofl had to google if argentina actually won some copa becaues that's how meaningless his media spammed consolating personal 'award' are.

Last International trophy that doesn't include the Olympics (why should it?) Argentina won was back in 93. Also, that award Harmonica talks about he won in Copa America, he allegedly never accepted it.

That goes to show how little he cares for those things. He wants trophies, actual winners' medals, not some cosmetic shit that only he would maybe remember.

You know who has a winner's medal in an International competition: Ronaldo.
Messi would've three major titles if Higuain scored three sitters, like Eder did for Fakenaldo. Team titles prove nothing how good players were in the actual tournaments.

I know right! Those pesky ifs, buts and maybe's. Don't worry, your campaign is finally picking up steam, you have Valk on your side.

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
avatar
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11776
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by Harmonica on Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:47 pm

@Doc wrote:
@Harmonica wrote:
@Doc wrote:

Last International trophy that doesn't include the Olympics (why should it?) Argentina won was back in 93. Also, that award Harmonica talks about he won in Copa America, he allegedly never accepted it.

That goes to show how little he cares for those things. He wants trophies, actual winners' medals, not some cosmetic shit that only he would maybe remember.

You know who has a winner's medal in an International competition: Ronaldo.
Messi would've three major titles if Higuain scored three sitters, like Eder did for Fakenaldo. Team titles prove nothing how good players were in the actual tournaments.

I know right! Those pesky ifs, buts and maybe's. Don't worry, your campaign is finally picking up steam, you have Valk on your side.
Sheep argument.

_________________
- Come with me. Save yourself. You don't owe Argentine people any more. You've given them everything.
- Not everything. Not yet.
avatar
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11383
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by sportsczy on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:06 pm

He came back from a long term injury prematurely to play this WC... he was clearly playing at below normal speed.

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 17186
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by Unique on Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:03 pm

@sportsczy wrote:He came back from a long term injury prematurely to play this WC... he was clearly playing at below normal speed.
he seemed to hit the ground faster than a fat kid on a see saw though. Thumbs up

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 13152
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by Mr Nick09 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:32 pm

I don't know or if we should be blaming him he was good. Brazil as a whole created a lot of chances but they did not take them. Naturally they lost against a team which took their chances and who had a superior goalkeeper

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 28316
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by Clutch on Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:27 am

I actually thought neymar was decent this game. He was active and always trying to get the ball. Shit just didnt fall his way this time. It happens

Clutch
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 280
Join date : 2015-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:33 am

@Doc wrote:
@Harmonica wrote:
@Doc wrote:

Last International trophy that doesn't include the Olympics (why should it?) Argentina won was back in 93. Also, that award Harmonica talks about he won in Copa America, he allegedly never accepted it.

That goes to show how little he cares for those things. He wants trophies, actual winners' medals, not some cosmetic shit that only he would maybe remember.

You know who has a winner's medal in an International competition: Ronaldo.
Messi would've three major titles if Higuain scored three sitters, like Eder did for Fakenaldo. Team titles prove nothing how good players were in the actual tournaments.

I know right! Those pesky ifs, buts and maybe's. Don't worry, your campaign is finally picking up steam, you have Valk on your side.


And me!

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 24816
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by Doc on Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:59 am

@Hapless_Hans wrote:
@Doc wrote:
@Harmonica wrote:
Messi would've three major titles if Higuain scored three sitters, like Eder did for Fakenaldo. Team titles prove nothing how good players were in the actual tournaments.

I know right! Those pesky ifs, buts and maybe's. Don't worry, your campaign is finally picking up steam, you have Valk on your side.


And me!

You're too sensible to ever join that foolishness. Nothing is wrong with being a Madrid hater or think Ronaldo is overrated but a fool you are not.

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
avatar
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11776
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by Harmonica on Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:05 am

Already passed Fakenaldo in World Cup dribbles.

Most Completed Dribbles in World Cup History (recorded since 1966)

110 Messi
105 Maradona
78 Jairzinho
61 Kempes
56 Robben
...
39 Neymar
38 Fakenaldo

_________________
- Come with me. Save yourself. You don't owe Argentine people any more. You've given them everything.
- Not everything. Not yet.
avatar
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11383
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by Socur Toxanarosa on Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:19 pm

@sportsczy wrote:He came back from a long term injury prematurely to play this WC... he was clearly playing at below normal speed.


Meunier was faster than him ffs

Neymar was at 50% of his capabilities at best

_________________
avatar
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 487
Join date : 2014-07-01
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by Winter is Coming on Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:00 pm

Literally does nothing defensively to help the team other then yelling at them.

_________________

"I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vilà, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola" - Xavi

Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3705
Join date : 2013-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by ExtremistEnigma on Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:29 pm

Mbappé has legit overshadowed him already. Robertson, Henderson, and Milner were literally toying with him.
avatar
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 2522
Join date : 2013-02-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by Casciavit on Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:04 pm

Is it me or does he not look as sharp or quick on the ball anymore? I thought the same in the WC but he was just coming back from injury then. Has he lost some of his explosiveness?

_________________
avatar
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 6638
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:06 pm

I was wondering the same thing. He was scary against us last year, but yesterday he was a shadow of his former self.

One of the downsides of playing in a weak league, I guess.

_________________
•Proud fan of the biggest and most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
avatar
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3713
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by Mr Nick09 on Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:35 pm

I dont think it has much to do with Ligue 1, we are in September, teams and players are FAAAAAR from their peak form.

I dont understand all the "serious" pundits writing articles about PSG like it's the end of the world. You can criticize their project and what they do but judging a team based on their september form is silly, specially for a cup competition like the Champions league.

You would think people learn.

edit: i enjoy making fun of them as much as the next guy though

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 28316
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by Mamad on Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:37 pm

And Liverpool defended way better than us. didn't give him space to run with the ball. always someone close to him.

_________________

2016 2017 2018
avatar
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3073
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by RealGunner on Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:51 pm




Reminds me of when I had a similar moment with Ronaldo at the Euros.

avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 80410
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum