FIFA 19

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

FIFA 19 - Page 5 Empty Re: FIFA 19

Post by silver on Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:32 am

Fifa 19 is the first fifa I brought since 15. I only play career mode. It is exactly the same a 4 years ago. Games 2 days apart, everyone gets tired, cup games against 4th division is harder than Manchester City, crazy pressing like every team is Barcelona.

Since having fun though.

silver
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1168
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

FIFA 19 - Page 5 Empty Re: FIFA 19

Post by The Madrid One on Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:00 pm

I deleted this shit from my hard drive. Back in Fifa 18 i was seemingly unbeatable and won games with some good total voetbal, but in Fifa 19 i have the same play and record as Lopetegui era Madrid, shambolic. Fifa is not realistic, but now it is not even fun for me and im too busy to waste time on this garbage.

The things that annoy me most are the broken kick off goals exploit and the arcade nature of everything to the game.

_________________
I retire from the Goal Forums. For more TMO, visit here, where i might make my own web series.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbFM6vnVnjMPFpQOuqlb9nA
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4666
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

FIFA 19 - Page 5 Empty Re: FIFA 19

Post by Thimmy on Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:05 pm

I don't think they've found a very good balance between realism and arcadey-ness in FIFA 19. I haven't had a lot of time to play any games lately, but I played a few matches of FIFA 19 together with a friend the other day, and I can't remember the last time I disliked a FIFA game this much.

_________________
FIFA 19 - Page 5 Tumblr_pgoe0wHCe11vgq1a3_540FIFA 19 - Page 5 2540025-52699210-2560-1440
Thimmy
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8786
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

FIFA 19 - Page 5 Empty Re: FIFA 19

Post by Myesyats on Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:13 pm

My first impression was that it feels like I'm playing PES.

Not sure what they were trying to achieve but they took the wrong turn.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 10122
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 77

Back to top Go down

FIFA 19 - Page 5 Empty Re: FIFA 19

Post by Thimmy on Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:17 pm

@Myesyats wrote:My first impression was that it feels like I'm playing PES.

Not sure what they were trying to achieve but they took the wrong turn.


They made some effort to make it look more realistic, but in terms of how the game actually plays, it simply doesn't compare to PES' take on realism. It makes no sense to me, because if they wanted to make as much money as possible, they would keep doing what they do best, which is make games that look great, but feel more like the casual sports games you'd find in an arcade machine - as opposed to competing with PES, who have always been a few steps ahead of them in terms of being a football simulator.. although, I hear they're steering more in the direction of FIFA's gameplay these days.

Battlefield did the same thing. I was never a fan, but people loved their more realistic take on war games, and they had their own set of fans, thanks to that. At some point, they wanted to compete with the Call of Duty franchise, so they reduced the size of their maps and made the game feel more fast-paced and arcadey. I think they could have grown their fanbase a lot more if they had stuck to the original recipe. Nowadays, they're just a poor man's Call of Duty, that's not quite as fast paced, but not significantly more realistic either. Being neither here, nor there, is never a good idea.
Thimmy
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8786
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

FIFA 19 - Page 5 Empty Re: FIFA 19

Post by danyjr on Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:02 am





Neutral

_________________
FIFA 19 - Page 5 Xle7g1
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 5715
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

FIFA 19 - Page 5 Empty Re: FIFA 19

Post by Thimmy on Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:34 pm

I know how frustrating it is when opposing players seem to have an Icardi-like ability to force the ball inside the goal in situations where they shouldn't even be able to get a shot off, let alone be able to control the ball.

_________________
FIFA 19 - Page 5 Tumblr_pgoe0wHCe11vgq1a3_540FIFA 19 - Page 5 2540025-52699210-2560-1440
Thimmy
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8786
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

FIFA 19 - Page 5 Empty Re: FIFA 19

Post by danyjr on Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:57 pm

I'm more frustrated at the lack of consistency in this game.

Last night I played 6-7 matches online and won all of them. But it didn't feel right at all. In fact in a couple of matches I felt embarrassed that I won, because the other guy clearly played better than me but somehow because of how inconsistent this game is, I managed to scrap a few poor goals whereas he was missing open goals, losing 1v1 battles because of dubious ball physics or poor touches. I've never felt so bad in a football game than I did before, even messaged the other guys apologised to them Laughing

I'm not saying stuff like this doesn't happen in real football but it is really frustrating when you're playing and you feel like the game is constantly against you or with you and doesn't reward skill at all.

_________________
FIFA 19 - Page 5 Xle7g1
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 5715
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

FIFA 19 - Page 5 Empty Re: FIFA 19

Post by Thimmy on Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:09 pm

@danyjr wrote:I'm more frustrated at the lack of consistency in this game.

Last night I played 6-7 matches online and won all of them. But it didn't feel right at all. In fact in a couple of matches I felt embarrassed that I won, because the other guy clearly played better than me but somehow because of how inconsistent this game is, I managed to scrap a few poor goals whereas he was missing open goals, losing 1v1 battles because of dubious ball physics or poor touches. I've never felt so bad in a football game than I did before, even messaged the other guys apologised to them Laughing

I'm not saying stuff like this doesn't happen in real football but it is really frustrating when you're playing and you feel like the game is constantly against you or with you and doesn't reward skill at all.


Stuff like that has been present in FIFA for what feels like a decade now Laughing I think everyone who's played FIFA online, can relate to winning because it feels like the flow of the game allowed them to do so with little effort or helped consistently tip the margins in their favor, or losing because of consistent bad luck. EA are still denying the existence of this "momentum" feature, but it's undoubtedly been there for several years by now. Everyone I know who plays FIFA, have experienced it. To be fair though, if it hadn't been there, the best players would likely win 10/10 times, and it wouldn't have the same mainstream appeal anymore.

_________________
FIFA 19 - Page 5 Tumblr_pgoe0wHCe11vgq1a3_540FIFA 19 - Page 5 2540025-52699210-2560-1440
Thimmy
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8786
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

FIFA 19 - Page 5 Empty Re: FIFA 19

Post by danyjr on Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:15 pm

I'm all for a bit of luck, that is what makes football interesting as you say and gives underdogs a chance to win a game and vice versa. But I feel this FIFA 19 has taken this to another level.

I don't know whether this is done on purpose to make FUT more "competitive" and therefore more profitable for EA. I wouldn't put it past them.

_________________
FIFA 19 - Page 5 Xle7g1
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 5715
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

FIFA 19 - Page 5 Empty Re: FIFA 19

Post by Onyx on Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:24 pm

Tempted to get it for clubs. hmm
Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 39958
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

FIFA 19 - Page 5 Empty Re: FIFA 19

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:42 pm

@Onyx wrote:Tempted to get it for clubs. hmm


Should imo.

There's usually 4 of us on most of the time.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 66883
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

FIFA 19 - Page 5 Empty Re: FIFA 19

Post by Firenze on Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:48 pm

didn't know you were hooked on FIFA ffs

unreal swerve on Konami
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 30129
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

FIFA 19 - Page 5 Empty Re: FIFA 19

Post by Onyx on Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:50 pm

Not sure if legit. hmm

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sony-Playstation-PS4-500GB-Console-Black-FIFA-19-Bundle/283320680915?
Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 39958
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

FIFA 19 - Page 5 Empty Re: FIFA 19

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:03 pm

@Firenze wrote:didn't know you were hooked on FIFA ffs

unreal swerve on Konami


Lol i only play for clubs and the party chat banter.

Hate the game itself.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 66883
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

FIFA 19 - Page 5 Empty Re: FIFA 19

Post by M99 on Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:50 am

Used to play a lot of clubs on 18. Play sporadically on 19.

_________________
#JUSTICE4FIFA 19 - Page 5 Lulcas11FIFA 19 - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1Qm5HNgjLaUFoxTrAByV_TPaXaTm9kcWgsyrtiDOv7FlsWYRBFIFA 19 - Page 5 ZidaneFIFA 19 - Page 5 SmurffFIFA 19 - Page 5 GhelyonFIFA 19 - Page 5 Hungry_boyFIFA 19 - Page 5 Lol-sign

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 27807
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 96

Back to top Go down

FIFA 19 - Page 5 Empty Re: FIFA 19

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:48 pm

Did you sell your PS4 in a moment of depression Mt? Best hurry up though because if you leave it too late we'll end up losing interest

_________________
FIFA 19 - Page 5 EuVAp8C



Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.


:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26822
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

FIFA 19 - Page 5 Empty Re: FIFA 19

Post by Onyx on Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:51 pm

Will be in lobby soon. hmm
Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 39958
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

FIFA 19 - Page 5 Empty Re: FIFA 19

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:17 pm

@Onyx wrote:Will be in lobby soon. hmm


You joined our club hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 66883
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

FIFA 19 - Page 5 Empty Re: FIFA 19

Post by Onyx on Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:52 pm

In lobby now.
Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 39958
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

FIFA 19 - Page 5 Empty Re: FIFA 19

Post by Onyx on Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:04 pm

Bah gawd there's new tactics. Looks very similar to PES with the game plans and defense/offense tactics.
Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 39958
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

FIFA 19 - Page 5 Empty Re: FIFA 19

Post by Onyx on Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:28 pm

Won't be on tonight, controller not charging.
Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 39958
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

FIFA 19 - Page 5 Empty Re: FIFA 19

Post by Firenze on Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:39 pm

@Kaladin

you been keeping up with UT this year? what's going on? was thinking of checking it out and was looking at the list of players online and it seems there are like 20 thousand fucking variants of cards this year, way more than usual. Seems like the powercreep is real. Ain't nobody etc. Saw a fucking 88 ated Suso ffs.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 30129
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

FIFA 19 - Page 5 Empty Re: FIFA 19

Post by RealGunner on Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:41 pm

@Firenze wrote:@Kaladin

you been keeping up with UT this year? what's going on? was thinking of checking it out and was looking at the list of players online and it seems there are like 20 thousand fucking variants of cards this year, way more than usual. Seems like the powercreep is real. Ain't nobody etc. Saw a fucking 88 ated Suso ffs.


uh oh



RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 83377
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

FIFA 19 - Page 5 Empty Re: FIFA 19

Post by Firenze on Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:45 pm

probably won't happen, I get the urge every now and then.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 30129
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

FIFA 19 - Page 5 Empty Re: FIFA 19

Post by LoveSlug on Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:21 pm

I mainly only play this game now when my mate and I play online Co-op mode, we are in Div 1 and seemingly just can't get the last win to actually win Div 1 fs.

I started to play online seasons myself, started in Div 8, played something like 15 games, 14 wins and 1 draw. The draw was really disappointing, totally my own fault for trying to pass it out from the back.
LoveSlug
LoveSlug
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 136
Join date : 2016-08-09

Back to top Go down

FIFA 19 - Page 5 Empty Re: FIFA 19

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum