RealGunner
Firenze
Luca
Harmonica
S
54 posters

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Gonzalo Higuain takes his talents to South Beach - Page 7 Empty Re: Gonzalo Higuain takes his talents to South Beach

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:53 am

Remove CL flopmeister Higuain

Install CL goalazo merchant CR7

makes sense

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Gonzalo Higuain takes his talents to South Beach - Page 7 Empty Re: Gonzalo Higuain takes his talents to South Beach

Post by S Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:57 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
S wrote:
Szczesny(28)
Cancelo(24)-Bonucci(31)-Chiellini(34)-Sandro(27)
Pjanic(28)
Can(24)----Matuidi(31)
Costa(27)--Dybala(24)
Ronaldo(33)

This is a younger team than last season's Real Madrid starting eleven. I would argue CR has as good a support cast as he had at Real Madrid.
no he does not lol, what are you talking about? and playing CR as a n9 works in like 3-4 games per year lol

when CR is pissed there is no one doing the dirty work for him up top, you will drop Costa and Mandzukic will start. at that point fans are gonna complain, why did we sell HIguain again?

Why would we drop Costa for Mandzukic. If anything, we'd accommodate both. Only difference is we'd have to play 2 in the middle just like 2 seasons ago which got us to the final.

Mandzukic is the ideal player for CR to play off anyway.

Anyway, i'll let Allegri to figure this one out. Not my job.  Either CR would have to adapt or we'll figure out a system to get the best out of him. He has a fantastic support cast, no doubt about it.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:58 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:CR at this point of his career needs a water carrier.

Szczesny
Cancelo - Bonucci - Chiellini - Alex Sandro
Can - Pjanic
Costa - Dybala - Ronaldo
Mandzukic

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:59 am

That midfield looks absolutely disgusting, Pjanic hiding in big games, Matuidi and Can 0 technical ability, a farcry from Madrid's midfield
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:00 pm

That's more like it, and you have to adapt to how CR plays, it's not the other way around. i like the formation andrew posted because it puts forth your best players and in some game you will decide whether to bench costa, sometimes mandzukic to play matuidi on the left. someone needs to defend that side cuz CR aint doing it lol

his supporting cast in madrid was still vastly superior but Allegri is a good coach, and i think he will make it work
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:02 pm

Andrew wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:CR at this point of his career needs a water carrier.

Szczesny
Cancelo - Bonucci - Chiellini - Alex Sandro
Can - Pjanic
Costa - Dybala - Ronaldo
Mandzukic

Going from numpties like Benz and Vazquez to Costa , Dybala and Mandzukic ufff. Way better support cast imo :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:03 pm

I would argue CR has as good a support cast as he had at Real Madrid.

season hasn't even begun and yet here we have a winner for the most delusional quote of 18/19

Gonzalo Higuain takes his talents to South Beach - Page 7 GeHM
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:08 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:That's more like it, and you have to adapt to how CR plays, it's not the other way around. i like the formation andrew posted because it puts forth your best players and in some game you will decide whether to bench costa, sometimes mandzukic to play matuidi on the left. someone needs to defend that side cuz CR aint doing it lol

his supporting cast in madrid was still vastly superior but Allegri is a good coach, and i think he will make it work

Costa will be a certainty in the starting lineup. If anything, Dybala could be benched from time to time so we could play 3 man mid in some games. If you ask me, i'd swap Dybala for Pogba so we could switch to a permanent 4-3-3(mega improvement in midfield) and it will also be less of a tactical headache but obviously it wont happen.

Mandzukic being used on the left is one of the big reasons why we got to the final two years ago so like you said, expect him to be CR's water-carrier this season.

Too early for me to say what kind of setup Allegri is going to use but i'm sure he's going to be successful.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:09 pm

Madrid are better  in literally every single starting position. You could argue Benzema, but he gave his entire existence to CR7. We'll see if Dybala can adapt like that or if he continues to take pot shots from 30 yards. CR7 will succeed, but I guarantee he doesn't get as many Serie A goals as Higgy got in his two years. Bet? @S I know he's being brought in to win the CL, but we all know that isn't happening.

and I do think Mandzukic will be nailed on after 4 weeks of the season in the Benz role.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:10 pm

Benzema legit sacrificed his career for CR, is Dybala prepared to do the same?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:11 pm

Firenze wrote:

season hasn't even begun and yet here we have a winner for the most delusional quote of 18/19

Not as good, change it to WAY better
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:11 pm

Juve have NO EXCUSES for next Champions League and in fact they look like favorite for it

Unless I missed some great mercato campaign made by Bayern etc
Everything is dangerously prepared tbh
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:12 pm

All of a sudden we have a lot of people concerned with Juventus Proud

The CR Effect in motion

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:15 pm

I have no concern for you, im just here to see it fail Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:15 pm

Added Cancelo (just Inter fans don't underrate him because we watched him every day. He is great) , Sczezsny (Juve fans believed I belittled Buffon for some reason.. I confirmed, he is done also in PSG),
, got back Bonucci (crap in Milan, great in Juve) , added the main difference maker of last editions, sold just Higuiain as important (but he'd have been back up and he is a CL choker). I can't really underrate them, I am serious tbh
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:17 pm

Robespierre wrote:Added Cancelo (just Inter fans don't underrate him because we watched him every day. He is great) , Sczezsny (Juve fans believed I belittled Buffon for some reason.. I confirmed, he is done also in PSG),
, got back Bonucci (crap in Milan, great in Juve) , added the main difference maker of last editions, sold just Higuiain as important (but he'd have been back up and he is a CL choker). I can't really underrate them, I am serious tbh

Agreed. WAY BETTER support cast.

NO EXCUSES from my side too.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:17 pm

Won't fail. Fantastic group of players with a fantastic coach under fantastic management. Winning CL this year or not, everyone is doing everything right to achieve the objectives. Juve's way continues up
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:21 pm

rincon wrote:Won't fail. Fantastic group of players with a fantastic coach under fantastic management. Winning CL this year or not, everyone is doing everything right to achieve the objectives. Juve's way continues up
lol you HAVE to win the CL, otherwise this is all for nothing. NO EXCUSES, no "we are doing our best" BS, you are expected to win. Better supporting cast than a 3-peat CL winning team.

we here Smile

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:21 pm

rincon wrote:Won't fail. Fantastic group of players with a fantastic coach under fantastic management. Winning CL this year or not, everyone is doing everything right to achieve the objectives. Juve's way continues up

Considering failing to win the CL is failure I'm not sure where you're coming from tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:22 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:I have no concern for you, im just here to see it fail Proud

I prefer you just coming out and saying it to be honest. Can’t be bothered to address some of the numpty logic in this thread

On a serious note, we have a great squad from top to bottom

Improvements in every position. What a time to be alive

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:23 pm

Firenze wrote:Madrid are better  in literally every single starting position. You could argue Benzema, but he gave his entire existence to CR7. We'll see if Dybala can adapt like that or if he continues to take pot shots from 30 yards. CR7 will succeed, but I guarantee he doesn't get as many Serie A goals as Higgy got in his two years. Bet? @S I know he's being brought in to win the CL, but we all know that isn't happening.

and I do think Mandzukic will be nailed on after 4 weeks of the season in the Benz role.

1 month avatar bet

Done dealio

Higuain's support cast at Milan is Man United level. He's doomed.

Cant match our way better support cast
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:25 pm

The club can do little if at 93' Benatia commits a penalty and loses the CL. Their job is to put all the best possible pieces together to win, and they did it wonderfully. To give Juve the best possible chance to win the cup. In the last 5 years we've been the only ones to knock out Madrid, 2 finals, countless great knockouts won. If before we were one of the top contenders, then now we are the top contender imo. That is all the club can do.

The rest is GL banter.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:26 pm

S wrote:
Firenze wrote:

Not as good, change it to WAY better

Imagine thinking Pjanic, Emre Cannot, MatOUTidi, and MarchisiWHO is a better supporting cast than Kroos, Modric, Casemiro, Isco rofl rofl rofl
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:27 pm

S wrote:
Firenze wrote:Madrid are better  in literally every single starting position. You could argue Benzema, but he gave his entire existence to CR7. We'll see if Dybala can adapt like that or if he continues to take pot shots from 30 yards. CR7 will succeed, but I guarantee he doesn't get as many Serie A goals as Higgy got in his two years. Bet? @S I know he's being brought in to win the CL, but we all know that isn't happening.

1 month avatar bet

Done dealio

Higuain's support cast at Milan is Man United level. He's doomed.

Cant match our way better support cast

err, woah there buddy

I can see why you thought that's what I meant, I could have worded it better

you think I'd make a bet like that you must really think I'm an idiot

I meant CR7 won't match the amount of goals Higuain got for you in his two years.

lool imagine thinking I'd make the other bet with (c) playmaker Kessie
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:29 pm

That's just excuses tbh, when you live in Ronaldo and Messi's world not winning the CL is failure.

You don't get to live in your Winning Serie A is a success world with Ronaldo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:29 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
lol you HAVE to win the CL, otherwise this is all for nothing. NO EXCUSES, no "we are doing our best" BS, you are expected to win. Better supporting cast than a 3-peat CL winning team.

we here Smile

You can put that on me. Dont involve others. I'll be here watching our support cast carry CR in the best way possible Proud

In all seriousness, i know my post was slightly exaggerated. They maybe not as good Madrid but i think we have a fantastic group of players which could make CR score a lot of goals. I have no doubt about that.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next